Re: Non-payers, part 3
This is to notify you about a notorious non-payer. I translated 1,320 words for them since January 7, 2015. Up till now, they have refused to pay me. They have stopped responding to my messages since. Here are the details:
Company’s Name: IVR Media Solutions.
Contact Person’s Name: Mr. Charaf Singh.
Address: 16/436 New Dev Nagar Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 India.
Despite the tight deadline attached to the job, I met the deadline and the outsourcer did not complain about the quality of my work.
I did not receive any payment at all for the 1,320 words that I translated for them.
The outsourcer’s answer to my inquiries about payment was: They were still going to give me bigger jobs. They would pay later [since January 7, 2015].
I won’t work for them again because they do not respond to my messages again.
S J Agboola
- Non-payers, part 3 (Link) TranslationDirectory.com 26-11-2015 11:20
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 S J Agboola 08-12-2015 22:17
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Feride Pasha Aliyeva 28-12-2015 13:41
- Planet Veritas - Looking for unpaid translators Marta 12-11-2016 12:26
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Anu 30-11-2016 12:19
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Paulo de Faria-Lopes 02-01-2017 18:58
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Mr Geoffrey Howard Martin Black 07-02-2017 19:58
- Planet Veritas - A non-payer company Rukiye 16-03-2017 14:32
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Sebastian 24-03-2017 11:05
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Maria Xanthopoulou 27-04-2017 08:42
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Jana Svihlova 04-08-2017 16:29
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Beletu Bulbula 18-11-2017 21:25
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Elvira Carrion 23-01-2018 22:59
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Irene Cudich 27-01-2018 15:15
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Tania Ko 21-03-2018 14:35
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Paul Machin 08-02-2019 10:06
Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:
Please see some ads as well as other content from TranslationDirectory.com: