Non-payers, part 3
This is a continuation of the topics "Non-payers" and "Non-payers, part 2" available at:
As these topics became too bulky, we have closed them for new posts and are opening this one.
You are welcome to share payment practices of different outsourcers here.
You are also welcome to blacklist non-payers by submitting the non-payment reports to us using our standard format (please send the complete reports to CEO at TranslationDirectory dot com):
1) Company's and contact person's name and address (including all e-mail addresses).
2) Did you meet the deadline?
3) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work?
4) Was payment delayed or not received at all?
5) What did the outsourcer answer to your inquiries about payment?
6) Would you work for this outsourcer again?
7) Other comments (if any).
If you are a member, you can view the list of 600+ blacklisted translation outsourcers and scammers in your account:
If you are not yet a member, you are invited to join here:
- Non-payers, part 3 (Link) TranslationDirectory.com 26-11-2015 11:20
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 S J Agboola 08-12-2015 22:17
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Feride Pasha Aliyeva 28-12-2015 13:41
- Planet Veritas - Looking for unpaid translators Marta 12-11-2016 12:26
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Anu 30-11-2016 12:19
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Paulo de Faria-Lopes 02-01-2017 18:58
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Mr Geoffrey Howard Martin Black 07-02-2017 19:58
- Planet Veritas - A non-payer company Rukiye 16-03-2017 14:32
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Sebastian 24-03-2017 11:05
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Maria Xanthopoulou 27-04-2017 08:42
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Jana Svihlova 04-08-2017 16:29
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Beletu Bulbula 18-11-2017 21:25
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Elvira Carrion 23-01-2018 22:59
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Irene Cudich 27-01-2018 15:15
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 Tania Ko 21-03-2018 14:35
- Re: Non-payers, part 3 (Link) Paul Machin 08-02-2019 10:06
Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:
Please see some ads as well as other content from TranslationDirectory.com:
New at the Forum