Directory for translators and translation agencies: receive translation jobs in your language pair!
Welcome to the world of language jobs!

Portal for Language Professionals and their Clients. 39,000+ Freelance Translators7,000+ Translation Agencies.
translation jobs
Translation Agency Registration - Free! Freelance Translator Registration - Free! Become a Member! Login to Your Account! Invite Translators - Free! FAQ Contact Us

Menu

Become a Member
  Edit Your Profile
  Ask for Free Translation
  Find Translation Jobs
  Find Rare Translation Jobs
  Find Very Rare Language Jobs
  Find Jobs in Rarest Pairs
  Read Testimonials
  Read More Testimonials
  Read Even More Testimonials
  Read Still More Testimonials
  Read Yet More Testimonials
  Upload Your Resume
  Add Your Translation Agency
  Receive All Jobs by RSS
  Work for Translation Agencies
  Post Your Translation Job
  Hire Translators-Members
  Hire All Translators
  Easily Contact Translators
  Hire Translation Agencies Members
  Contact All Translation Agencies
  Obtain Blacklisted Employers
  Read Articles (By Category)
  Read Articles (By Index)
  Read Sense-of-Life Articles
  Read Work-at-Home Articles
  Use Free Dictionaries
  Use Free Glossaries
  Use Free Photographs
  Use Free File Sharing
  Use Free Software
  Use Free Translators
  Vote in Polls for Translators
  Subscribe to Free Newsletter
  Advertise Here
  Apply to Collection Agencies
  Buy Database of Translators
  Buy Translation Agencies List
  Watch Out for Scam E-mails
  Use Resources for Translators
  Use Online Directory
  Ask Questions in Forum
  Admire God's Creations

Advertisements

Forum for Translators: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International

Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 11-09-2017 17:51

Wagner Consulting International is spamming members of TD with job offers with ridiculous rates. Of course, this company does not usually pay its translators. Take a look at the blueboard at proz.com:

http://www.proz.com/blueboard/7731

It has been banned from posting jobs at proz.com and now uses TD instead.
Re: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Dorothee Kelly (Cape Clear Island Translation Services) 20-12-2017 11:02

I accepted a seemingly very urgent but small job (350 words) which they wanted to have done late at night. They literally begged me - we agreed a price and I delivered at ca 23.00 hours; In the morning they said they had found another linguist who had done it "in an hour". In view of the urgency they pretended with me to get me to do it it seems unlikely that they bothered finding another translator at that hour of the night.
I personally believe they took my translation but don't want to pay. I'd stay away from them, they seem to cause unnecessary annoyment, their behaviour is pretty abusive. I should have checked reviews about them before engaging with them.
Re[2]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: KY 10-04-2018 14:52

I should have checked this site earlier, this company seems to make many excuse to delay the payment. The total amount to receive is around USD 1,000.
The rate is so low, and they are so demanding. But the payment does never come...
Take special care not to accept any offers.
Wagner International does pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Viviana Ossa 17-07-2018 18:04

Hello. I made a simultaneous translation job for the company Wagner International during the month of April. I had some trouble with the payment being done, it was not an easy task. Neverthless, three months after, finally Wagner did pay. At last!!! They have good intentions, probably they lack inner organization and have some trouble making the payment on time, however, they do pay. My advice to those who have problems with the company in issues related with payments, is to be patient and try to solve things using dialogue. There is also some personnel in the Facebook page, that is willing to collaborate and give solutions to this type of problems. Contact them in case you dont seem to receive enough support from the other members of the company, they are honest and help out with this type of issues.
Re: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 24-08-2018 06:12

I did a huge translation job for Wagner International in 2009... More than 2,000 euros in terms of payment. We're in 2018 and I still haven't been paid.
I have tracked down Mr Wagner so many times, even threatened him to sue him or go to his agency and not leave the place until I get paid. No result at all, nothing.

I advise every translator out there to NEVER work for Wagner, otherwise you may never get paid.
Re[2]: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Radim Klekner 24-05-2019 08:39

Hi,
the same with me, Wagner is due to pay 1200 USD since November 2018 but they are not answering my e-mails. Should we start common legal action against them? Seems to be a well thought out system functioning for many years.
Best regard
Radim
Re[3]: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane 24-05-2019 08:45

I started a legal action in September 2018, via a French debt collection company based in France (but working at the international level) and the task is hard.
I called them a few days ago to know their results and they replied that all the postal mail they sent was bounced back to them as the address in Germany no longer valid is!!
I'm trying to find where to locate Wagner but this is hard. It is obvious that Wagner does anything possible to not being contacted or found.
Re[4]: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 28-05-2019 21:19

Why didn't they try to contact the company through its registered agent?

The address is
COHEN TAUBER SPIEVACK & WAGNER LLP
757 THIRD AVENUE, 19TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10017
Re[3]: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Kevin Cline (Proz profile page) 12-06-2019 16:30

Hi Radim! Nice to meet you. I am owed $2,300 dollars from them myself. Several other translators and I have joined together and have put a plan in motion, but we need more affected translators to make it work. It seems like Wagner is betting on our inability to come together and form one larger case against them. Please contact me at my provided email to fill you in!

kevinwaynecline@gmail.com
Sender: Laura 01-08-2020 07:28

Hi!

Are still looking for more translators affected? Because I would like to join all of you. I'm still waiting for a pending invoice from 2018 and this year, and not answering.

I've claimed via Paypal, but I think it will happen nothing. My email address is laura.sv@hotmail.es
Re[5]: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Yvette 29-10-2020 07:16

Hi.

Please add me to whatever plan there is to get back at these guys. I also did not get paid this year and I am furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re[6]: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Robert Grundler 29-10-2020 09:57

Maybe you must be very patient. I got paid about 16 months too late. Just send your invoices each day to them and tell them, you will involve a collecting agency to get your money. Could help.
Sender: Erica Ball 09-02-2021 16:11

Hello,

I am also an affected translator who has worked many times for Wagner International. The company owes me close to $8000 if I add it all up. I kept working for them because I liked the work and I enjoyed getting the experience. However, after almost five years with no response from the payment department I am fed up and I’d like to help with pursuing legal action against them.

Erica
Sender: Kevin Cline (Proz profile page) 12-06-2019 16:34

Hi Floriane! Nice to meet you. I am owed $2,300 dollars from them myself. Several other translators and I have joined together and have put a plan in motion, but we need more affected translators to make it work. It seems like Wagner is betting on our inability to come together and form one larger case against them. Please contact me at my provided email to fill you in!

Sender: Kiloshj 03-11-2020 14:19

It's sad, I have also been scammed by this company. I did 2 projects for them in June 2020, and up to this moment they haven't paid. They are ever asking me to resend the invoices because their accountant is no longer working with them or they the haven't received them yet. Last October they tried to pursuade me to do another project for them, but I told them that unless they paid me the previous amount 280$, I wouldn't take the new project. They ended up sending me a fake screenshot of Paypal transaction as a prove that they did pay me in September. They were not even smart at lying because the figure they had on the screenshot was 18$ only. Since I have no hope of being paid, I decided to reach the owners of the documents and inform them that these guys don't pay and hence they should reconsider on whether to engage the company in future projects.
Re[3]: Wagner International has been ripping off translators for years.               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 06-11-2020 18:51

This company has been ripping off translators for years. I am surprised that some translators do not check the Blue board before accepting projects.
Re: Wagner International does NOT pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Aurawee Thanasorn 29-08-2018 00:34

Viviana might be lucky to get paid but not me. I did one job for them in May this year and until now they did not pay. They replied my email at the beginning until I told them that I will report to all blacklist websites. Don't do any work for this company.
Sender: Aurawee Thanasorn 30-08-2018 00:36

I just got paid last night. It's the same day I posted this problem. It's quite unbelievable. However, I still suggest to stay away from this company.
Re: Wagner International does pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Chris 30-08-2018 20:17

I’m working with them mainly for the combination English to German. Sometimes I’ll have to send nice reminders but I always got paid. I recommend them and will continue my collaboration.
Re[2]: Wagner International does pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 31-08-2018 05:17

You belong to the rare and lucky people working with Wagner Consulting, Chris.
Good for you and I hope you'll keep being satisfied.

I personally belong to the people who don't have that chance. Wagner Consulting has been oowing me US$1,715 since 2010...
Re[3]: Wagner International does pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 31-08-2018 05:18

...OWING not oowing, sorry..
Re[4]: Wagner International does pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Chris 14-09-2018 17:40

Why don´t you work things out with them, they are great people there. Ask them if they can suggest something. I don´t know what happened, but knowing them there must have been an issue. Maybe you can actually see if they are willing to come up with a solution, and then take it from there.
Re[5]: Wagner International does pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 15-09-2018 07:12

They suggest a solution: they'd like me to work again for them!

Honestly, how could I work again for a company who's been owing me 1715,05 American dollars for 8 years!!

All the agencies I usually work with can testify that I am an easy going person, always willing to understand and be patient when there's no other way.

I've been patient since 2010...It's more than I can take. If this company is so successful, if it's the "leading, reputed and a trusted multilingual service company as well as media agency" they claim to be on their homepage, then they should have the necessary amount to pay me.

However, and based on the recent exchanges that I had with Ullah (since Mr Wagner no longer wants to be in touch with me), the only but drastic method seems be the debt collection agency...
Sender: Diana Vargas 29-11-2018 16:58

Pardon me Chris; but you are more than naïve with Wagner. Just by being lucky this far, that doesn't mean the rest of us have not tried all things to make any arrangement with Wagner to received the payment!!!!
Sender: Ina Kola 11-10-2022 20:08

You lie like them lies.
Sender: Patrick 26-01-2019 15:16

I did work (Eng-Ger-Eng) for over 8000 USD
They paid me 1200 (2 months late) and are already late with the second payment. The Project Managers (most of them) are great, but the payment team sucks. I hope I will get paid eventually...
Sender: Ina Kola 11-10-2022 20:02

I THINK THAT ALL THIS PEOPLE WHICH WRITE I WAS PAYED ARE FROM WAGNER AGENCY.

I DONT THINK THAT THEY PAY SOMEONE.

IS THE SAME SCHEME WITH EVERYONE.

DID SOMEONE LIVE IN NEW YORK? HOW CAN WE DO A PROCCED LEGALLY? THEY ARE LIEING PEOPLE EVERYDAY
Sender: Diana Vargas 26-11-2018 17:56

I agree that Viviana was lucky to get paid by Wagner Corp., I do strongly believe it is due to the service: simmultaneous translation.
Sender: Corinna 17-07-2019 17:54

Hello. I made a simultaneous translation job for the company Wagner International during the month of April. I had some trouble with the payment being done, it was not an easy task. Neverthless, three months after, finally Wagner did pay. At last!!! They have good intentions, probably they lack inner organization and have some trouble making the payment on time, however, they do pay. My advice to those who have problems with the company in issues related with payments, is to be patient and try to solve things using dialogue. There is also some personnel in the Facebook page, that is willing to collaborate and give solutions to this type of problems. Contact them in case you dont seem to receive enough support from the other members of the company, they are honest and help out with this type of issues.

So you believe it's reasonable not to pay a translator for three months? This company seems to undercut other agencies by 50% or more, constantly has new employees, and doesn't reply to any billing inquiries. They owe me 150 Euros and I know I will never see them because they are a bunch of crooks, especially the owners. There is something about Eastern Europeans running translation agencies that just doesn't spell honesty. I have had to experience this on several occasions now.
Sender: Robert Grundler 18-07-2019 00:13

this is a fake message from Wagner itself. They are a fraudulent company.
Sender: Antoinette Brinkmann 13-04-2020 19:44

Viviana, please can you tell me how you managed that they payed you?
Sender: Ivan Todorov 17-11-2020 17:45

Hi, I am not paid by Wagner and it is incredible that someone is being paid, even late??. Communication with this company is an impossible task. You mail project managers, company site contact mails. nothing... it is a black hole.
Sender: Marianna 18-11-2020 11:02

To be honest @Ivan Todorov I am also surprised that they paid me. I thought it was a dead end. Continue emailing them and post reviews on Glassdoor and TrustPilot, and Google. Maybe this is why they contacted me after all. Because I posted negative reviews about them in those platforms.
Re[3]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Isabel Noronha 19-11-2018 14:45

Hi,

Wagner Consulting is owing me the total amount of USD 126,00. The invoice is now overdue and they simply don't answer my emails.

I did this job on August the 20th, the invoice was sent and nothing...
Re[4]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 19-11-2018 14:54

They're the tough kind.
I contacted a debt collector two months ago to try and get my money and it's hard for them too...
Re[5]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diana Vargas 26-11-2018 18:02

Hello dear Floriane:

I would like you to share the debt collector contact data to ask the same collecting service, if possible.

Thank you very much for that excellent thought, and for sharing it at this forum.
Ps. Once I clarified and supported my claim Wagner never reply, nor carry out any payment in my case. Conclusion: Wagner Corp. pays by miracle or by caprice, only. Better to stay away from this company.
Re[5]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diana Vargas 18-12-2018 20:57

Oh! It is a shame to read about that. I had some small hope the debt collector to be a solution for our misfortune with Wagner corp. Thank you very much for sharing your debt collector news with us. That depicts the real type of management and corp,. Wagner shamefully is. Terrible company in deed.
Re[4]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diana Vargas 29-11-2018 17:13

Hello Isabel: that's not new nor surprising from Wagner corp. They are very nice by e-mail, seeming comprehensive and supportive in the beginning. Then, they just never reply any more. I got to know about this website just by chance, after finding Wagner being banned at proz.com. I tried to get paid, and I only got cheap excuses and pretextes from the payroll person. The result: payment not received yet..
Re[3]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Kevin Cline (Proz profile page) 12-06-2019 16:38

Hey, nice to meet you. I am owed $2,300 dollars from them myself. Several other translators and I have joined together and have put a plan in motion, but we need more affected translators to make it work. It seems like Wagner is betting on our inability to come together and form one larger case against them. Please contact me at my provided email to fill you in!

Sender: Ina Kola 11-10-2022 18:54

THEY ARE LIERS.

I WAS WAITING MY PAYMENT SINCE OM AUGUST AND STILL I DONT HAVE NOTHING.

IS SOMEONE LAWYER HERE? ARE THEY FROM NEW YORK? IS THE ADRESS CORRECT? DIS ANYBODY KNOW A WAY HOW TO GET THE MONEY BACK? THEY USE STRONG DATELINES AND I HAVE WORKED SO MUCH...
Re[2]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Jack Speese 12-04-2018 22:51

I had much the same experience 10-12 years ago. I did a lot of work for them for a year or so and at first thought that they were a decent client. Then the payments started coming later and later, but after I asked what was going on they came. I did several more big jobs for them, thinking that we had a good relationship, but after an inordinate amount of time without payment and numerous unanswered emails, I finally threatened legal action. By then I had long since stopped accepting any more jobs. I finally did get paid most of what I was owed (several thousand dollars), and they even had the nerve to ask me if I were interested in more projects. The reason I'm making this post now after so many years is because they just contacted me a day or so ago (different project manager) about working for them again. I notice that they have been banned from ProZ and judging from the recent posts that I have seen on-line, it doesn't look like much has changed. So needless to say I told them I had no desire to work with them again. In my personal opinion, I think that this outfit would be a good one to stay away from!
Re: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diana Vargas 27-08-2018 15:53

Wagner did not solve an international bank transfer payment for my services, notifying they didn't received the returned bank transfer they did. It's not replying my request e-mail messages. I was fired from one job position there for being victim of work moral harrassment.I denounced that situation as a victim, and they decided to end my contract instead.
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 27-08-2018 16:05

Some Ullah person replied to my message here...So here is mine to her or him....

So, I haven't done anything and my case is closed? I made no efforts at all? What nerve!

Thanks for letting me know because I emailed Mr Wagner last week to try and get some news and I've been expecting his reply since then, which I haven't received yet! So surprising....

I emailed Mr Wagner a huge number of times over the years and never got any satisfying reply from him. He's nothing more but a liar, and a very good one. Every reply I got from him was "Don't worry, we're working on your case and you'll have your payment very soon, we take this very seriously". Nothing but lies, all the time.

I ended up threatening Mr Wagner, I told him that I would sue him. This had no impact on him, he never cared. He went on with his lies.

He told me that the client had been sued and let me know the name of the sollicitor in charge, whom I emailed to get a confirmation and I NEVER heard anything from this so-called lawyer. And here is another lie!

Moreover, the problem has been lasting not for 5 years but for 8 years, since October 2010!

I'm not the only one to complain about Mr Wagner, many people have been complaining for many years too, Mr Wagner's company is considered a bad payer and a scam. The reports on the Translatorscafé and the ratings on Proz speak for themselves.

Don't try and fool anyone out there, your company and its boss is definitely not reliable.
Sender: Jenn 29-08-2018 19:07

Hi Diana,

you provided a wrong bank account to us and your payment bounced. You have been re-issued in a timely manner the payment to your account, minus the banking fees that your bank took for the payment. Nonetheless, we can forward you telling the firm that you actually did send an old account. We even shared the costs on this. Nonetheless, all the best to you.
Sender: Diana Vargas 14-09-2018 18:15

Dear Wagner Payroll,

I always provided the correct data for the bank transfer in all e-mail messages sent to Wagner.
Your company stopped attending my bank transfer requests.
Thus, I use this resource since you never write to my e-mail address about anything.
My bank acknowledges to transfered back the money to your bank's company, and your company claims never received that money back.
I provide supportive documents issued from my local bank attached here.
Please check my local Bank transfer issued tracking result as image document.
My local bank PDF includes the transfer code of the transaction wiring back the money to Wagner's bank in the US.
Please bear in mind I have been requesting to transfer my money again since April 2018 related to your last money transfer of December 2017 year.
There is clear evidence Wagner has my money to proceed carrying out the corresponding bank transfer again.
There is no evidence of claiming other false, or wrong data provided by me or my local Bank as Wagner claims.
I expect you solve this issue during the course of the next week, at once.
Thank you in advance hoping to solve this problem your company overlooked.

Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 30-09-2018 12:15

No, because most agencies are reliable and trustworthy. They are honest to you and pay you right on time.

However, you still have to be careful and the best thing to do before starting a collaboration with a new agency is to seek information on the Internet via websites like this one or other ones like the Translatorscafé or Proz.

Better miss a job than start one that you will in the end lead you to payment (and therefore trust) issues. If you have to fight to get paid for the very first job you get, then don't go on with the agency.
Re[6]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WFT 24-11-2018 07:25

Wagner Consulting International are notorious non-payers and they have been at it for years.
Re[6]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: BHCool 28-11-2018 20:11

I did not consider this advice and today I have problems to get my money.
Thank you for the wise advice.
Re[7]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: BHCool 07-10-2020 21:01

I am happy to tell you that this message that I had posted is no longer to be considered, because Wagner has settled all my account and be patient as I have been and I think that within a reasonable time, you will receive the payment of your invoices.
Sender: Maria Gargano 18-12-2018 17:28

Since June I have been waiting for a payment from Wagner international!
What to do when a Company does n't pay?
Thanks for your reply
Best

Maria
Sender: Diana Vargas 18-12-2018 21:02

I only hope Chris, and whoever is unlucky enough to be contacted to translate for Wagner corp., keeps on reading all these negative reviews of Wagner corp., to stop denying the reality, and beware of one undeniable fact: WAGNER DOES NOT PAY!!!!!
Sender: Juan 21-12-2018 00:10

I`m working with the team of Wagner for several years now, and they make up for anything by providing a constant workflow. they are not the fastest, but have you looked at other companies or scammers? I´d choose Wagner over any other company all the time! And haters hate, right?
Sender: Miriam 07-10-2020 11:05

I´m working with them for almost 1 year, never any issue. I enjoy working with their team, who are also very helpful and friendly.
Re: Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Santos 21-12-2018 00:19

I agree with the positive posters, I’ve been a big fan of this company. Read their guidelines and all is just fine. Also, they all reply, a friendly and support you. Why do they need to teach you about how to invoice them, they helped me out in the beginning when I clearly screwed up, but you should be able to actually do this yourself.
Sender: Lyja 02-01-2019 09:01

I agree that they are tricky to get a hold of when it comes to paying, but if you tell them in a nice way, eventually you will get paid. I have been paid 4 months in a row now.
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 02-01-2019 11:13

You may be one of the rare exceptions that prove the rule!
I had to contact a debt collector to get my money and the business is not an easy one!
Sender: Nina 29-01-2019 11:29

I'm happy to hear that some of the people who have worked with Wagner have had good experiences and have actually been paid, yet I'm baffled by the condescending tone some of the positive posters take. Non-payment from Wagner is not simply a matter of incorrect invoicing, nor does it help to be positive and try to work things out. I accepted several assignments from them, was nothing but professional, delivered on time, even when they changed the original assignment several times. I then invoiced, and heard nothing back. I've resent the invoices several times, to everyone I had contact info to, and not a single person ever responded. Yesterday, after going through their website yet again and contacting even more people, I finally got a snooty reply from their invoices department saying they had never received anything from me. I was never given a separate contact for sending invoices, in fact, no one at Wagner has ever replied to any email from me after I sent them the final files I was working on.

It's all well and good claiming that people just need to "be nice and talk things over", but first of all, if nobody is willing to talk back, that's not an option, and secondly, we have all performed a service for Wagner. We are entitled to get paid in a timely manner, and we shouldn't have to beg and plead for that. I doubt that I will ever see the money they owe me, but I will keep chasing it.
Sender: Paki 29-01-2019 12:04

Hi, Wagner is only paying people they need. ie only if you are worth keeping around in their mind, they will actually pay you. They have paid me after over a month of daily emails, they owe me about 6k USD now. They pay translators about 20-30% of the budget they get (or less). I have contact to many PMs and befriended some of them. they allways come up with stories about big clients not paying them, or issues with the bank or payoneer or something else.
invoices@wagner-international.com (ask for Natalia)
wagner@...
key-account@...
Yulya@...
Gino@...
info@...

Spam them at all addresses, best of luck,I hope we will all get paid.
Sender: Kevin Cline (Proz profile page) 12-06-2019 17:54

Hi PAki! Nice to meet you. I am owed $2,300 dollars from them myself. Several other translators and I have joined together and have put a plan in motion, but we need more affected translators to make it work. It seems like Wagner is betting on our inability to come together and form one larger case against them. Please contact me at my provided email to fill you in!

Sender: Diana Vargas 29-01-2019 13:31

In short, toxic company, highly disrespectful, and deserves an audit from the IRS with its corresponding banning & fine. Wagner simply steals money from it's LSP vendors. My hope is the U.S. government shuts down that scam type of company
Sender: Paki 29-01-2019 12:10

Did the debt collector show effect?
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 29-01-2019 12:21

Not yet as for me... It may take a lot of time...
Sender: Mikako 12-03-2019 11:09

Hi there,

I worked with Wagner between Dec. 2016 and Nov. 2018. They almost paid with 1-2 months delay. But since April 2018, their payment morale became worse. I had to send reminder emails to the invoice@.. more than three times to get paid one invoice. The invoices of October and November 2018 are still pending. Natalia promised at the end of year to process the payment in January. Then, she said in February they had a bank issue. Since then, I get only automatic replies. No real reaction. I don't know what to do.
Sender: Paki 12-03-2019 12:17

I worked for them and am about to get my final payment, you need to bombard them with emails, everyone, natalia, the project managers everyone, they will not pay you orherwise.
Re[7]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Jeff 12-03-2019 12:59

Dear colleagues,
I think we have to act.
You know Wagner takes us all for animals.
I will circulate a petition that we will send to the President of the United States.
Because Wagner Consulting works against US government interest. Let me explain: the government wants less to immigrate to the US, and that is why it funds development aid programs. But Wagner Consulting on his side for people coming over to the US by not paying them their salary. In addition we are professionals, so Wagner Consulting abuses us unlike the labor legislation.
So I will send you a petition.
Those who agree will be able to contact Adobe and we will forward it to the various labor regulatory agencies in the US and also to the US President on his Twitter account hoping he will read it and act.
Re[8]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 12-03-2019 15:22

Sorry Jeff but the President of the USA doesn't care about our problems with Wagner! What I did a few months ago was to get a debt collector on their track but it's not easy. I don't know if I will eventually get the 1,800 euros Wagner's been owing me since 2009.
Maybe if more people around the world who worked for Wagner did the same, there could be a result, but, to be honest, I'm not that sure.

These guys are tough...
Re[9]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Paki 12-03-2019 16:00

As I said I got my almost 9000 USD from them (in pieces and over half a year, but I got them) just pressure them and threaten to sue (get a lawyer if possible)
Sender: Floriane BALLIGE 12-03-2019 15:18

Sorry to disappoint you, but they probably won't pay... These people are in no way reliable.
Sender: Paki 12-03-2019 15:58

They owed me almost 9000 USD, you need to preassure them, all of them, all day every day, and they will pay. It is a very scummy and unprofessional agency.
Sender: Marisol 15-03-2019 17:05

Hi,

Natalia told me I could receive the payment on February 10th and also told me because of the problem of bank, I didn’t receive it, I still didn’t receive it. Since then, I get only automatic replies, too...

I don't know what to do.
Sender: Jeff 15-03-2019 23:09

Hi Dear,
I am sorry to tell you that, you should just now end your collaboration with them. As thing started like that, you are not going to receive your payment.
So please end now before having problem an amount of $2000 not paid, like me.
But good luck if you want to continue working with them.
Re[8]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Kevin Cline (Proz profile page) 12-06-2019 17:02

Hi Jeff! Nice to meet you. I am owed $2,300 dollars from them myself. Several other translators and I have joined together and have put a plan in motion, but we need more affected translators to make it work. It seems like Wagner is betting on our inability to come together and form one larger case against them. Please contact me at my provided email to fill you in!

Sender: WTF 16-03-2019 14:36

Don't work for Wagner. They do not pay!
Non-Payer: YYZ Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mary (Yyz translations) 29-04-2019 06:50

Don't work for YYZ Translations, They do not pay. I did several translations for them and they only promise to pay after 2-3 months. It passed more than 10 months, and the only money I received was USD 22 and it was when they needed my next service and they paid it so that they could make me do other urgent tasks for them. All their works are urgent but there is no payment.
Re: Non-Payer: YYZ Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Chante Lombard 18-08-2020 10:12

Good day , Sorry to hear about your difficulties with payments , has it been sorted and if it was please do remove the review
Re[2]: Non-Payer: YYZ Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Robert Grundler 18-08-2020 11:18

Whom you still want to cheat. Still waiting for 650 US dollars.
Re[3]: Non-Payer: YYZ Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Yuni Nuraini 19-08-2020 01:42

Whom you still want to cheat. Still waiting for 650 US dollars.

I've worked with YYZ Translation on Malay Transcription project in April 2020 and I did got my pay. If you work under a manager, possibly they missed your name or your manager have swap everything.
Re[4]: Non-Payer: YYZ Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Charleston 19-08-2020 02:08

They are cheats, I know many of their former employees that left when they realized what the company is doing. There are multiple lawsuits against them.
Sender: Franky Nugraha (Wagner-International) 02-10-2020 15:00

Wagner Consulting International is not paying for the job I've done since August 09, 2020. Promised me to pay in 30 days, but until now they never pay me, I've written many emails to them, but they never responded to any of my emails.
The name of the vendor manager is QUDRAT ULAH, and Head of Human Resource name is Gleice Coreia.
Sender: Antonio 29-03-2019 16:24

I wish I've seen this before I did the job for them. This company doesn't pay the translators.....
Sender: Paki 29-03-2019 16:25

Honestly just contact a debt collection agency, send them the invoice they will take care of it and charge you 3-10% once it is done.
Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WM 16-04-2019 10:00

Should have received payments end of February 2019 and end of March 2019.
When following up, never got any reply from their "invoice" email nor from the "project managers".
Sender: Mikako 16-04-2019 21:47

Gino wrote on 4th April as following:
Hi there,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are aware that there have been delays in the payments and we apologize about that above all.
We have been facing a particular situation with the shutdown and the payment back from the clients.

We understand this should not affect you directly but now I am contacting to try and make sure I have all the information necessary to help the Accounting Department regularize the situation as soon as possible.

Natalya hasn’t been replying lately due to this hence I am collecting this information to send it to her and my Manager.
I will ask you please if you can send me your unpaid invoices and the date on which you sent each so that I can enter it in our systems manually.
I understand I might have asked for this already but I am trying to find the easiest way to help with this situation and have the payments leave soon.

I’ll expect your email back and update you the minute I have one.

Thank you,

Gino Martin Toti Bilanovich
Head of US Divisions
------

I re-sent my pending invoices to him. But still nothing has happened.
Sender: Diana Vargas 16-04-2019 21:52

And you never will. They stole a payment from me, due to a refund made by mistake of my local bank.
They invent cheap excuses, and they are banned at Proz.com. Bad company with a terrible reputation at the Translation Market.
Finally, and shamefully, welcome to the sad group of translators robbed by Wagner, worldwide.
Cheers, D.
Sender: Pat 16-04-2019 21:57

That is a very sad way to look at it, they paid me almost 9000 USD by now (with big delays) but they did, just keep on writing, preassure and do not stop doing so, and you will see results.
Sender: Pat 16-04-2019 21:53

Gino is actually one of the few good people over there, he was very helpful to me, and the collaboration with him has been great. He assisted me with getting paid as best he could.
Sender: Lyja 23-04-2019 08:32

I got this mail aswell. Nothing has happened. He promised me payment last week...
Sender: Paki 23-04-2019 09:10

I just got paid 2000 USD after a few moths of delays
Sender: Mikako 23-04-2019 13:44

Great. Quite better than nothing.
My invoices are still pending. Gino wrote yesterday replying to my question: 'I have no information yet, that is the only reason why I haven’t contacted you yet.

Everything is stabilizing and payments are already starting to leave but I cannot assure the day myself, I am ccing Accounting too.'

Let's see...
Sender: Alla Tatyants 22-10-2021 11:11

Dear Gino,
I have been writing to your company for more than a year and cannot get the money against my invoices. Yesterday you replied to me asking to send all my invoices to your accounting. They have them all received several times but they won't reply and pay. The amount is not great for you but for me it is a month's budget. So please consider paying to me ASAP. It is really a shame to postpone and to make people wait for what they have earned.

Hope for understanding
Sender: Alma Caushi 26-01-2022 16:15

Dear,

Please give me Gino Toti's email. Wagner owes me a payment for the translations I have made for them and have not yet been paid.

Regards,

Alma
Sender: Kevin Cline (Proz profile page) 12-06-2019 16:58

Hi there! Nice to meet you. I am owed $2,300 dollars from them myself. Several other translators and I have joined together and have put a plan in motion, but we need more affected translators to make it work. It seems like Wagner is betting on our inability to come together and form one larger case against them. Please contact me at my provided email to fill you in!

Sender: Heidi 01-05-2019 09:11

And yet another translator here without due payment.
The assignment was done in November and invoiced at the end the month. No payment yet. I have contacted the invoicing department as well as the project manager, no reply.
Sender: Paki 01-05-2019 10:20

They started paying, I got a total of 9000 USD another colleague got his 500 (after 5 months). Just keep on trying and dont cry on forums, but rather send wagner a few extra mails
Sender: Lyja 07-05-2019 11:56

How did you get them to pay you? I have written over 300 emails, no one is replying, except Gino, who never have anything new to say except excuses...
Sender: Pat 07-05-2019 15:10

Gino helped me most, he actually is a decent guy. I emailed them, involved a debt collection agency, and threathened to contact their clients (they work for bigg agencies, they charge up to 10+ cent / Word from them btw)
Sender: Anonymous 07-05-2019 16:01

Hi There,
I am out of US and I will like to know if I can also involve a debt collector even if I am out of US.
Sender: Pat 07-05-2019 16:06

Sure, just google it, they take 10-30% of the amount they recover.
Sender: Lyja 13-05-2019 06:55

I got a mail from gino, stating that my missing payment was an urgent matter at a meeting. Still nothing heard. Has anybody actually gotten their payment?
Sender: Hien 23-05-2019 10:02

I didn't search this name before accepting the jobs. Wow, after the invoice is past due, I started writing emails to them but no reply. So I guess they are scammers. Please be awared that they will contact you directlt via email. They looked professional when they gave you info about how to invoice.
Re[9]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Pat 23-05-2019 10:04

As I said many times before, I got almost 10.000 USD from them, just stay on it....
Re[10]: Non-Payer: Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane 23-05-2019 13:35

Stay on it is better said than done!
They haven't paid me in 10 years!!!!!!!
Sender: amina 23-05-2019 13:17

This comapny "Wagner consulting international" does not pay people for their work

I worked with as a translator and didn't get my money
Sender: Vrinda Kulkarni 13-06-2019 05:23

Yes,indeed, Wagner is non-payer company. They simply keep on posting jobs, in spite of asking about the past payment to every job poster at Wagner
Sender: Krista Caka 20-06-2019 09:58

Wagner Consulting LLC did not pay me for the translation job I did for them and does not reply to my e-mails.
Sender: Markus Golime 05-12-2019 18:08

This is an agency that does not respect the ethics of our profession. I never pays.
Sender: Renata Gnyp 24-06-2019 11:43

Unfortunately, I also have a bad experience with them. Owe me USD 170. I have sent a couple of e-mails to them and they have not bothered to reply.
Sender: Robert Grundler 04-07-2019 03:47

Happened to me too. They owe me more than 600 $. But funny, they still are sending jobs which I deny stating that they should pay my overdue invoices first.
Sender: lucky 19-07-2020 11:30

Happen to me too.
Sender: Simon V. 06-09-2019 09:18

I've been scammed too...
I have started the cooperation with them approximately 3 years ago. All the tasks were paid every time in past, despite the payments were delayed and I had to send them tons of emails.
However, this time I am waiting for the payment already from May, and still nothing. They don't even bother to reply to my emails.
Just once, I have received a formal reply from Ullah Qudrat saying that they will look at the issue...
My PM was Luis Adrian Perez.
Last time they told me that my PM is on the vacation so he cannot reply to my email.
It's just all scam. They owe me "only" 44 USD, but it counts anyway.
Now I am trying to write bad reviews on them wherever I can.
Sender: Simon V. 06-09-2019 18:40

GUYS, I'VE BEEN JUST PAID!
This is really interesting. Just a few hours after writing my complaint here on the forum, I have received the payment...
Before that, I have contacted Wagner via their Facebook page, and they replied in an hour. They asked me again for the project number I did, and they passed my issue to their people. It's really interesting, since no one cared of me for months, and now, they have solved it in a few hours. My heart is on its place now again.
Guys, I hope you will receive your payments soon too.
For me, it was a long and exhausting fight, but finally it is over and at least I know that I will not accept any other project from them...
Good luck!
Sender: EL Houcine 11-09-2019 11:06

I've handled a project for this company 4 months ago and did not received yet my payment. I've contacted them many times in vain. They keep sending me projects to work on, but I suspended my collaboration with them till get paid.
El Houcine
Sender: Marijana Dojcinovic 12-09-2019 18:56

Hello,
Just to say that I'm in this circle as you all.
I've translated several documents/projects and never got paid.
I've sent emails and emails, but no one even found the curtesy to respond to me, but they keep sending me projects as nothing happened.
If you need my details or anything to blacklist them, feel free to contact me.
makamac@gmail.com
Sender: Abdi Yussuf Abdi 08-09-2021 14:44

I am also facing the same thing, they owe me more than $2500 dollars and now I noticed they are not even replying to my emails, is there a place where we can report this issues
Sender: Patricia 11-09-2019 19:16

Also, I had to deal with the non-payment of previous translation service regarding this company "Wagner Consulting International". Despite numerous messages and reminders, the bill from April 2019 has not been paid yet.
Numerous reminders have been sent to the e-mails invoices@wagner-international.com, info@wagner-international.com, yulya@wagner-international.com and gino@wagner-international.com;

With the result, that I have never received an answer from Wagner Consulting International.
With the exception of further job invitations to ("translate for free")
Absolutely dubious!
Sender: Lyja 12-09-2019 11:05

I wrote them a message on facebook, took 4 hours, and then i got paid. Been waiting half a year for that payment, including several emails.
Sender: Mar 09-10-2019 01:45

I received their email for doing more task, I said I didn't receive the payment last time (last year)...finally I receive the payment because they wanted me to do more task....Of course, I didn't do it ^^. The email responsed me is assignments@wagner-international.com
Sender: Patricia 21-09-2019 21:24

I have written twice on their FB page, with no answer received.
Sender: Patricia 26-09-2019 12:03

Finally received a short response to a question regarding my registered e-mail through their FB site some days ago. Have given them the answer and resend a reminder again yesterday and is on status waiting again.
Sender: hyuntae 02-11-2019 15:13

This agent did not pay 35 USD.
Bad people.
Go to hell.
Sender: Ali Ahmed (Wagner Consulting international) 26-12-2019 21:16

Dear All,

Keep off from Wagner Consulting as they fall under non-payers list that ruin translators for not paying and either for not responding back.

I have been engaged by Gino Martin Toti Bilanovich on November with email address gino@wagner-international.com as my program manager from Wagner Consulting. I have handled 2626 words for them and delivered the job in a timely manner. Though what they owe me is little ($183) I feel disgusted about their unprofessional behavior and why they chose to tarnish the name of their company and business.

Anyways, I can do without $183 but my advice to Wagner Consulting management is they shouldn't stain the good name of other reputable and professional American companies out there who lead by example.

My advise to cheated translators like me is to first check reviews of non-payers companies list before collaborating any translation company for assignment. It is quiet daunting not paying a translator who used all his/her energy and mind to translate.

Thank you.
Sender: Luciana Cattaneo 05-01-2020 11:12

Dear All,
unfortunately, I have to confirm the bad reputation of Wagner Consulting. They still have to pay me the amount of an old invoice dtd Jan. 2019. It was useless to remind them over and over again. And more than that, they kept on sending me e-mails for other jobs for several months last year. At the beginning of mny collaboration with them, everything was rather ok, but in the end it turned out to be a very frustrating and annoying experience.
Thanks for reading me
Sender: Erik 16-01-2020 03:12

I used to have nothing but good things to say about them, I used to work for them without issues. I did jobs for around 400 USD and was paid. Then I did one for 900 USD and was not paid in time. I asked them about it and they told me that the person who is in charge of it was sick. I waited another week and asked again, no reply from Swagner or Gino. It has been about a month now. Not sure how they sleep at night. If anyone is suing them let me know.
Sender: Dani 09-08-2020 00:14

I worked with them on a big and urgent project. I gave them an estimate on the amount of work I can do in a very limited time they gave me and suggested they hire another translator. In the end they claimed the other translator abandoned work and asked me to translate their part as well, but the translation was done so badly that I seriously doubt an actual human worked on it. I think they just tried using a machine translation. Anyway, long story short the person in charge of payment was one of the rudest people I worked with. She ignored my emails for months and then finally made the payment 3-4 months late. I realize I'm lucky to get paid at all, but yeah I'm not sure how agencies like that stay in business at all after so many bad reviews.
Sender: Charleston 09-08-2020 01:34

Same they did with me at some point, good luck!
Sender: Maya 01-10-2020 15:04

Dear collegues,
I stand by every word in this message. They owe me 350$, not a big deal, but still..Such a dissapointing experience. I would be willing to join a petition (mayabzz@mail.ru). I have also written to a professional translators association, maybe they will be of some help. we will see.
Maya
Sender: Maya 01-10-2020 15:07

Dear collegues, I stand by every word in this message. They owe me $350. Very dissapointing experience I had never had before. I have sent a message to the professional translators' association asking for advice. we will see...meanwhile I would be willing to join a petition (mayabzz@mail.ru)
Sender: Ayesha 20-01-2020 17:26

I have been asked to transcribe for less than a hour and have not been paid. I owe them around $1200. In my history of 11 years of freelancing, this is the first time, I came across any such non professional company.
Sender: Andrea 25-01-2020 01:39

I also haven't been paid for several projects I did for them years ago. Luckily the sum is much less than your's, but of course I would like to receive it nonetheless. Gino wrote me that he will talk to Natalia, but I never heard from him again. Natalia doesn't reply at all. I am thinking of getting a debt collector. Has anyone an idea if it is possible to hire one debt collector for several of us, or better to do it each one separately?
Sender: Lo del Mar 13-05-2021 17:12

Hello to all! I am so sorry to read this! I worked for Wagner for a couple of years and had sooo many issues with getting paid that I ended up not accepting any more projects from them. A piece of advise, or what actually worked for me, is I contacted the Comission for Human Rights, Workers' Rights Division. Strangely enough, this is one of the clients and when I told Wagner that I had done this, guess what!? They paid the amount in full IMMEDIATELY. Of course, they also did threaten me for "breach of confidentiality agreement" which was illegal on their end, but I can tell you this much, contact the Best Business Bureau in the United States, or directly contact Human Rights... they do respond...
Sender: Be_cool 10-03-2020 07:43

Hi Guys,
I hope you are OK.
Please, this is just to let you know that we are forming an action group against Wagner and we would like to contact all its previous clients, the certification company who gave them certifications, all the translators and the platform where they use to hire Freelancers.
We also wish to file a complaint against the company for breach of trust, fraud, breach of trust, extortion, and forgery and use of forgery. Another count is added to this list for this pending complaint: trading in influence.
We formed an f = group the last time and Wagner paid us all. We were at least 20 people.
So the more translators who join the legal action, the more impact it will have.
If you want, you can send me your email, if you want to participate in this action at becoolllc5@gmail.com
This address is not a false address.
So send us your participation letters.
I assure you, the last time we were all paid.
Looking forward to receiving you participation agreement.
Yours sincerely,
Be
Sender: Marianna 30-09-2020 05:39

Hi there. I would also like to join in your action against Wagner. They haven't been responding to my emails ever since I sent them translation. They owe me 150 USD. Please let me know what can I do to join you.

Thanks!
Sender: Charleston 07-10-2020 21:14

WARNING

I Know from a source within Wagner that they are aware of this thread and that they will start posting fake "positive messages" on here.

So take every sudden praise or claims of a positive relationship with them, with a big grain of salt.
Sender: Markus 07-10-2020 21:18

This very message was posted by bikouljephte11@gmail.com

Who seems to be a reseller of translations (not a translator) and the only traces to this email address are related to scams...

So think twice who uses it and who posted this.

PS

DEAR WAGNER, PLEASE AT LEAST TRY HARDER.
Sender: Markus 07-10-2020 21:51

The user "MIRIAM" on this forum works for Wagner Itl.
Look at her deleting her post now she got exposed ...
Wagner Consulting International               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Miriam 08-10-2020 12:58

I´m not deleting anything, which you can´t do... You have some serious issues @Markus!
MIRIAM IS FAKE               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Markus 08-10-2020 13:03

Ahahahah MIRIAAAAAM, I appreciate you trying a bit more, but you are not dealing with idiots here, I do not claim things I can not prove ;)

Oh look, I made a screenshot...
https://ibb.co/gMkV7DM
Re: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Miriam 09-10-2020 15:46

OMG Markus, then someone deleted my entries from TranslationDirectory, but it was not me! Grow up!
Re[2]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marianna 09-10-2020 16:45

This is an update to my previous message. I was contacted by their invoicing team this week and I got the payment after waiting for more than 2 months.
Re[3]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ben 09-10-2020 17:32

Yeah they contacted me a few days back too, saying I will get paid, although they do not owe me anything lol.
Re[4]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Robert Grundler 18-10-2020 13:03

Haha, yes, I got also the email with you mentioned as recipient. Wagner tries now to distract all of us by promising to pay. I am waiting since Wednesday for this payment. The girl from Wagner always tells that the money left their account. Haha. what a blatant lie.
Re[5]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Luciana Cattaneo 18-10-2020 13:37

I received a mail from Wagner some days ago, asking me for invoices due (2018) and they replied they are checking ... Now, let's see what will happen.
RE               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ben 18-10-2020 13:38

You will receive a small part of the money the owe you probably, these are stalling so people do not move forward.
Re[6]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Robert Grundler 19-10-2020 02:04

Hi,

Continue dreaming. Got this email 2 weeks ago. Had to send my invoices again. Since then, no payment at all. The "accountant" only tells that they transferred. But since one week no money received from them.
Sender: Yong (olt) 28-06-2021 17:19

I also have unsettled payments with that company.
And backing material will be provided as required. Hope it will be settled promptly.
Sender: Yong 28-06-2021 17:21

I also have unsettled payments with that company.
And backing materials will provided as necessary.

Hope it will be settled soon including compensation for all the derivative damages.
Reply to "Re[6]: Markus - Robert Grundler - 19-10-2020 04:04" Re[7]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ben 19-10-2020 11:23

I have gotten a bit of money a few days ago, about 300USD maybe 15% of the total invoice amount, but I am sure they won't pay any more...
Re[8]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: What a joke 19-11-2020 15:42

I have gotten 120€ for translating over 50k words, and even that I only got after persistantly messaging them for over 2 weeks asking for my payment.

This company is a joke.
Re[9]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Danijela 06-12-2021 13:41

Wait, what? You were only paid 120 Euros for a project that big? Wth!?
They were always late with payments to the point where it's beyond rude and incompetent. Last time I worked for them was in January and I still didn't get paid for it. I've sent them numerous emails, making sure to include the PM (Quadrant Ullah) in the emails and this guy has the guts to keep sending me projects to work on (usually small ones no one else would work on). I have honestly never worked for an agency that unprofessional. My advice is to just decline any projects from them and eventually they will run out of translators to scam.
Re[10]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: HK 06-12-2021 13:53

Hey Danijela, I am the op of the group suing post.
I have received my payment and I have been helping other victims who has not received what they deserve. I’m more than happy to help you too. Please send me an email or whatsapp message so that I can help you!!
Best,
K
Re[11]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: kodzo 13-01-2022 23:27

My dear I would like to know what to do to get paid.

KODZO
Re[11]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Prisca 14-03-2022 18:04

Hi Markus,

Are you still helping people who have not been paid?

It's not that much, only $135, but I'd still like my money. The first job was at the end of October, the second at the end of December 2021.

Kind regards,

Prisca
Re[12]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: HK 14-03-2022 18:08

Hello Prisca

Yes, I am still helping people to get paid. Please give me an email or WhatsApp.

Best,
K
Re[13]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Prisca 14-03-2022 18:15

Thank you for the fast reply, my email address is: prisca.derungs@bluewin.ch

P.S. I have an auto-reply on email that I am taking time off and not taking jobs, please ignore this reply, I am of course interested in getting my invoice paid.

Prisca
Re[14]: Markus               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Prisca 16-03-2022 15:12

Thank you K for the help, they did pay me now.
Sender: Marcus 30-01-2021 11:32

Same here. I did a rush job for them, invoiced in October 2020, with an invoicing amount of US$ 500. After writing several emails to Gio, I got an answer, stating that he was out of office and that he is forwarding the request to his manager. Since then, nothing. No answer, no nothing. So if you guys plan to get a group together in suing them, count me in.
Sender: Martina 29-03-2021 11:03

I fell victim of this company too. They don't owe me a lot of money because I stopped accepting jobs when I realized they were not paying me. I wrote anywhere I could. I sent emails to the managers asking for clarifications every time they sent me a new job offer. I wrote multiple times to the invoice team. I wrote on facebook and now to the NY email too.
I got no reply, so if anyone is thinking to start a legal action of some sort, I'm in.
I have no tolerance for crooks.
Sender: Yong 27-05-2021 13:16

i experienced the company incompetent and crooked. they sounded dealing with some US government agencies, so it would be good in general to let their clients know about this kind of abusive practice, to stop them.They don't seem to have expertise and commonsense either.

So let their clients know about this.

Thank you
Some of their clients               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sascha Waagner 16-10-2021 07:58

Dont know if they still work with them but here are some I remember:

traduzioni@glocalagency.it
gaurav@localizea2z.com
production-at@alphatrad.com
vip@wohanka.de
sakis@pangea.global
IDB Lab
Re: Some of their clients               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Alla Tatyants 14-03-2022 23:33

Sascha Waagner, as far as I know you are the company director and it is you who is responsible for paying to us. Why are you giving this list of your clients? Shall we take the money from them? We were not signing any contract with them. So please, do your best to pay to us against our work.
LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Hava 28-10-2021 17:03

LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING
They owe me too. I started working for them in May and have never been paid. I looked up on the Internet and I found many many people who never got paid. I have spoken with labor lawyers in NY, where Wagner International is located, and they said I can start filing up the case even if I am in outside of the USA. I can't believe this company has been working over 10 years. As a broke translator (because of this @hole non paying company), I want to make this a big deal. I want to make this as a group suing case. My lawyer is willing to start a group case. So, translators whoever Wager owes money, please please hit me up. I, We need you. I already have some people who joined me. Please join us.
My email : groupsuingwagner @ gmail . com

+ I have a similar experience of group suing which ended up getting paid. Please trust me.

+ In my personal opinion, I think writing reviews of Wager won't really help. We need to let their clients and future clients know they have worked with a terrible company so they won't work with them again. It's a funny thing that my PM Qudrat Ullah never responded my email until I said " I will directly talk to your clients". He responded me in 11 minutes. VERY PROFESSTIONAL.
Re: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Martina 29-10-2021 08:07

Let's do it! Even if it takes years, but hopefully less.
Re: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mike 02-08-2022 06:06

While I worked for Wagner (who owe me in excess of USD500) a person named Qudrat Ullah was particualrly rude and obnoxious.
It is very sad to see this guy going through life with such a low moral standards, and being rewarded all sorts of sponsorships from international education establishments:

https://pk.linkedin.com/in/qudrat-ullah-qureshi-0317b2231?trk=public_profile_browsemap&original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

PS. He also started his own "Avalon Translations" company in London, however it seems dormant:
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/11564174/AVALON-LINGUISTIC-LTD/companies-house-data
Re[2]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mike 02-08-2022 06:17

Also, this company in London lists an associate of Qudrat Ullah names Peter Scheidt, whereas when we take a look at Proz.com, the company's director is called Peter Albert:

https://www.proz.com/business/187208

And this Peter Albert registered as recently as April 2022 (4 months ago), so the scam seems to be going on:
https://www.proz.com/profile/3460454

It all adds up to me that Qudrat Ullah is scamming as has always been, yet nowadays not for Wagner, but started his own operation.
Re[3]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mike 02-08-2022 06:35

One more trace of this Qudrat Ullah's associate:
https://www.dibiz.com/avalon-ceo

And Avalon's youtube, where they claim they have "combined" 90 years experience:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhIURHNLYeU

Moreover, the London address is – obviously – a virtual office by the company that offers "fully inclusive company registration services".
Re[4]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Prisca 02-08-2022 07:19

Hi Mike,

Can you tell me your e-mail address? I can help you to get your money. They did pay me in the end.

Prisca
Re[5]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Floriane Ballige 02-08-2022 09:03

I'd be more than OK to join a suing group...

This said, I was part of a suing group for another agency (Veritas Solution Languages, no longer exists) two years ago. We did all we could to get our money back and the result was a total zero. As far as I am concerned, they owned me around 7,000 sterling pounds that I will never get. Still drives crazy by the way!

So... Even though I don't want to sound a prophet of doom, I have no certainty at all that we will win against Wagner... But, still, let's give it a try.
Re[5]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ina Kola 11-10-2022 18:50

I didn't get my money too

Please can somebody help me how can I get them ?
Sender: Ina Kola 11-10-2022 18:57

How Prisca?
Re[6]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Prisca 17-10-2022 17:45

I threatened them that I would tell their clients how badly they treat the translators. Then they paid me.
Re[7]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Exemployee 26-02-2023 17:58

As a former exemployee from Wagner Consulting, I can tell you they are shit. I know that Sascha Wagners personal email is saschawagner2005@gmail.com I hope this info can help somebody or at least he receives tons of emails telling him to go fuck himself
Re[6]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Translation 09-07-2023 01:10

Hi everybody. I managed to get paid after a lot of work.

If you still have not received your payments, try to contact me on wagnertranslation@hotmail.com

I will see if I can help, but I promise nothing as it took me ages.
Re[7]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Linn Elisabeth Uteng 22-07-2023 06:20

I have worked for Wagner since sep-22, and have continued to do so even though there is always trouble with payments. It is always late, and I never get an explanation as to why. I was supposed to get over 1000 dollars Thursday at the latest, it is now Saturday, and no money. Nicolas Joffrey (manager, team Europe) is doing what he can, I have been on copy on at least two Emails where he is nagging his boss to pay (Gleice), but no answer or money has come. I had trouble getting the full amount one time, and filed a complaint with the state of New York, and after a time they finally resolved it, before the complaint was started in New York. I will do this again if needed. I don't know if it was because they needed my help again, or if it was because of the complaint filed, but I got it. I am currently working on a task with deadline today, but have of course stopped working on it. Will try a few of the Email adressesin here as well.
Re[8]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Robert Grundler 22-07-2023 06:49

Hi all,

Somehow seems everybody very stupid. In the entire industry is known that Wagner is a no-go since years. But still fall a lot of people for them?
Re[9]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Linn Elisabeth Uteng 22-07-2023 07:42

Well, I just got a screenshot of the transfer, so it helped sending Sascha an Email
Re[10]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Samir Aphram 22-08-2023 07:56

I've been working for Wagner for almost a year and always been paid each month, sometimes they come in a little late but I always got paid. But now, I did some work for them in May and June and have not received any form of payment for those months. I have contacted all of them, Nicolas Joffrey my PM, Sascha, Gleice, but still nothing has happened. Nicolas told me I was going to get paid in July but it never happened and then later he said it will come in August but still nothing. Gleice told me in July that the payment has been processed but it was all a lie. So now I've hired a lawyer that resides in the US who is my cousin by the way and he will take legal actions on this matter. Lets see how much money Wagner will lose on this.
Re[11]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Linn Elisabeth Uteng 27-09-2023 09:55

Same here; I have worked for them for a year, and have had troubles with payments earlier, but the money always came eventually. But now, the payment from July never came and I have filed a freelance complaint with the state of New York where the company is registered as all of them have stopped answering. Complaint is being processed about mid November. I will keep you posted about the results.I am starting to think they simply does not have money to pay.
Sender: Gennike Mayers (WAGNER CONSULTING INTERNATIONAL) 18-09-2023 16:23

WAGNER CONSULTING INTERNATIONAL is committing fraud by engaging translators for work and not paying. I submitted invoices in April and June, 2023 which contractually should be paid within 30 days. We are now 70+ days after invoicing and they have not paid.

I encourage you ALL on this forum to send an email and report WAGNER to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Office of the Inspector General (OIG)as follows: oig@ftc.gov

If you are based in the USA, you can also call the FRAUD HOTLINE to make a report at (202) 326-2800.

The walk-in address is
Sender: Prisca 18-09-2023 17:42

Unbelievable that Wagner has still not been charged and is still defrauding translators. They only paid me because I have a list of their clients. If you want help, you can write to me at this email address: prisca.derungs@bluewin.ch.
Sender: Khadija Errahmani 06-02-2024 11:39

I worked as job poster for his website translatorpub for Wagner Consulting international or LLC. Sacha wagner is a scammer and he does not pay me and my colleagues.
Sender: dgsgss 06-02-2024 11:45

I don't think Sascha Wagner is even a real person, this is a remotely run professional scam operation that has been going strong for years
Reply to "Re[11]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING - Linn Elisabeth Uteng - 27-09-2023 09:55" Re[12]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: ccccccccc 27-09-2023 12:15

LOL, they DO HAVE MONEY, a lot of it. I befriended a few former workers, they helped me out with some inside info to get a few thousand they owed me. They are loaded, as they pay for less than 20% of the freelance work they receive. They will lure you in with a few smaller paid jobs and drop you after a major project.
Re[13]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Linn Elisabeth Uteng 27-09-2023 19:12

Maybe you could share this inside info..?
Re[14]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: ccccccccc 27-09-2023 19:18

Shared it in this thread before, it was a list of their biggest clients, not sure I still have it, it was a few years ago, and not sure if the same threat will work again and again.
Re[14]: LOOKING FOR NON PAID TRANSLATOR FOR GROUP SUING               [Reply to this message]
Sender: ccccccccc 27-09-2023 19:21

this WAS a list of their biggest clients, probably changed a lot by now.

RWS-MORAVIA
POWERLING
TRANSPARENT GROUP
CODEX GLOBAL
EUROPEAN TRANSLATION SERVICE
MDK BAYERN
TRANSPERFECT
WELOCALIZE
RWS-MORAVIA
POWERLING
TRANSPARENT GROUP
CODEX GLOBAL

Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:

Free Newsletter

Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive updates from us:

New at the Forum

New Free Articles

# 2488
Rosetta Stone and Translation Rates

# 2467
Translation - an Ageless Profession

# 2466
Have Language, Will Travel

# 2486
Почему так мало хороших переводов и хороших переводчиков?

# 2479
Average monthly wage in different European countries

# 2487
Two New Chinese Translations of Hamlet Introduced and Compared

# 2475
Linguistic history of the Indian subcontinent

# 2474
Languages with official status in India

# 2251
The Database: Your Most Valuable Asset!

More articles
More articles for translators

Vote in Polls

All Polls:
Polls on all topics

Christian Polls:
Polls on Christian topics

Financial Polls:
Polls on Financial topics

Polls for Freelancers:

Poll # 104
Have you obtained at least one new client through your facebook account?

Poll # 100
What is the worst time-waster?

Poll # 099
If you work at a laptop, do you usually use touchpad or mouse?

Poll # 094
If you run a translation agency, do you ever outsource / subcontract your projects to other translation agencies?

Poll # 090
What do you like the most about TranslationDirectory.com?

Poll # 088
Which translation portal emails you the largest number of job notifications?

Poll # 087
Which one of the following sites has the most appealing color scheme?

Poll # 085
Do you charge a fine (interest) fee for every day of payment delay?

Poll # 083
Do you have licensed SDL Trados software installed at your computer?

Poll # 079
Have you always dreamt to become a translator?

Poll # 078
Do you plan to be a freelance translator for the rest of your life?

Poll # 077
Is it necessary to learn translation theory in order to become a good translator?

Poll # 076
Will human translation be entirely replaced by machine translation in the future?

Poll # 074
Do you have savings?

Poll # 065
Do you know that the Bible is the most popular book in the world?

Poll # 063
What is the purpose of your life?

Poll # 059
How many hours per night do you sleep (in average)?

More polls
More polls for freelancers

christianity portal
hotel directory

Copyright © 2003-2024 by TranslationDirectory.com
Legal Disclaimer
Site Map