Ulatus is an ISO-certified (ISO 9001:2008) translation service providing arm of Crimson Interactive Pvt. ltd providing translation solutions to individuals and corporate customers in select few languages – Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese and Indian languages. Our member firms deliver services in related professional areas like English Editing and Transcription.
Since our inception, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of over 650 translators operating all over the globe. Our organization is dedicated not only to client satisfaction but also to converting satisfaction into delight. Our wide range of services is used extensively by researchers and professionals from various fields, including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Computer Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Finance, Business, Marketing, Biotechnology, and Medicine.
We deal with only a select few language pairs and hence can concentrate on making them our core competencies. Our strengths are our translation team, our translations in a wide range of subject areas both technical and non-technical that constitute our expertise, our inhouse team of around 100 English experts and our services all of which are grounded in our quality-centric philosophy.
• We have served more than 20,000 clients, translated over 50,000 documents in various languages, and are proud to be amongst the top translation players in Japan.
• In 2012, our commitment to excellence in quality gained another international recognition with the World Quality Commitment (WQC) Award in the Gold Category.
• We are the proud winners of the elite Red Herring Global and Asia Awards 2010 for being among the 100 Most Promising Companies.
Some of Crimson’s partners are Maruzen, DNP, IACE Travels, Nomura Research Institute, NHK World, among others. Some of our community/society memberships include JTF, JAT, NIPTA and NASSCOM.
We have around 650 subject expert translators who specialize in various areas and have qualifications like PhD and Masters. They have deep translation experience with our translator pool having an average 10.4 years of prior translation experience.
Some of our clients are: RBS, Sanofi Aventis, Transperfect, Lionbridge, London School of Economics, Toyota, Tokyo University, Mitsubishi Tanabe amongst many others.
Here is a short glimpse of what our translators have to say about us:
• Y.L, Master of Science, 18+years of experience: Ulatus has been a great experience. While doing freelance work, I do not always receive feedback from companies. It can be hard to tell whether I am doing a good job. Because of the quality control at Ulatus, I get feedback reports on a monthly basis.
• M.H, MBA in Finance, 17+ years of experience: I enjoy the respectable client list that the company has; this is what attracted me the most initially. It is difficult to replicate such a client list, particularly in Japan. I’ve also learned that the process of translation requires many eyes to bring the product to as close a perfection as it can be; this is a definite plus for the clients.
• J.K, MA in Japanese Studies, 11+ years of experience: Lovely. Projects are always interesting, and the fact that PMs invariably respond very quickly makes working with them very easy indeed.
• K.T, MS in Solid State Physics, 9+ years of Experience: have found some enjoyment in the Ulatus assignments. Ulatus has always provided me the subjects suited for me and have inspired me with challenges.
• N.O, M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 7+ years of experience: The experience has been pleasant. The tasks are well-structured and formatted so that they are easy to understand. The staff is professional and to the point.
To know more about us, please visit our websites: www.ulatus.com, www.ulatus.jp, www.ulatus.tw, www.ulatus.com.br