Details of the project: Hello here, I’m Noe Tissot, CEO of InstanT, a French start up that proposes an app allowing live interpretation with real interpreters.
In one month we’ll release the Android version and before that we need plenty interpreters register and get ready for the moment the service is open to customers. Do you want to be part of it? Depending on whether you’re a professional or an amateur you can be paid 1$ or 0,5$ per minute. Work from anywhere, at anytime, what you need is only a smartphone!
We are already working with more than 500 interpreters but we still need more in order to achieve our vision: an app that is used in all sort of situation in order to break down language barrier.
Sounds interesting? You can get more informations on our website instan-t.net
Details of the project: Freelance translators are required to work
on a regular basis. Please kindly note
that translators should be translating
into their native language.
Special requirements to the applicants: • A Bachelor degree in Translation from a recognized academic institution is required.
• Five to ten years of proven experience in similar positions.
• Awareness and understanding of linguistic and cultural identity.
• Ability to carry out in-depth research in order to solve terminological issues.
• Effective handling of numerous projects simultaneously and working under pressure to meet tight deadlines with utmost quality levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Arabic and in English; sound proofreading skills; a thorough knowledge of grammar and punctuation in both Arabic and English; superior organizational skills with close attention to details.
• Excellent computer skills are necessary and proficiency in MS Office Applications & Internet.
• Strong knowledge and practice of CAT tools & software (TRADOS / SDL / WordFast … etc)
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team-oriented environment.
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.