Details of the project: Data Collection for Norwegian Nynorsk (Norway) | Work from Home
Do you own an Android device? If yes, this project is for you! We're seeking native speakers of various languages who can help us train and develop virtual assistants!
This project is for you!
• Be a native speaker of one of the languages
• Have an Android device (phone/tablet) - the recording app does not work on iOs devices.
• Have good internet connection.
• Record in a quiet environment.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
2. Choose Norwegian Nynorsk (Norway) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Bridgewater.
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Compensation will be discussed upon registration.