Seeking Japanese transcribers and quality analysts: Job 00045289
Source language(s): Japanese
Target language(s): Japanese
Details of the project: We are looking for Japanese transcribers & QA/QC to work with us for our ongoing projects.
Job Role: Japanese Transcribers & QA/QC
• Good Japanese written and comprehension skills
• Experience working for transcription i.e., audio to text
• To handle subject areas especially clinical research, astronomy, science, medicine, economy, business, music, arts, etc.
• Proficient in Japanese language.
• To understand conferences, one-on-one interviews, symposiums, seminars, events, telephonic conversations, documentaries, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Comprehensive understanding of transcription services
• Ability to maintain consistent attention to detail while completing tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to follow detailed instructions.
• Comfortable working in high-pressure
• Managing deadline-driven projects well
Voxtab is a leading provider of English transcription services across the globe. We are a brand of Crimson Interactive, one of the world’s foremost innovators of language solutions. Innovation is not simply a marketing strategy for us; it is a value we live by. Voxtab’s team of transcriptionists and quality analysts is comprised of native-English speakers from the US, UK, and Australia. We offer expertise in transcribing specific regional accent and dialect (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and European languages in particular) into flawless English. And we are also highly qualified in any subject area—from business and the law to medicine and the sciences.
If this interests you then please send your updated resume.