Source language(s): Japanese
Target language(s): Japanese
Details of the project: We are looking for a Japanese to Japanese freelance transcriber to work with us for our general transcription services and/or specific client-based transcription projects.
• Good comprehension as well as referencing skills
• Should be able to refer to client reference materials and find information online.
• To handle subject areas especially clinical research, astronomy, science, medicine, economy, business, music,
• Proficient in Japanese language.
• To decipher geographical accents, especially Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, German, French, African, Indian, and various regions of the U.S. and the U.K, etc.
• To understand conferences, one-on-one interviews, symposiums, seminars, events, telephonic conversations, documentaries, etc.
The overall transcription work that we process is quite challenging. We aim to deliver 99% transcription accuracy to our esteemed clients.
I’ll quickly take you through the steps involved in the recruitment.
It’ll help you understand the timelines and expectations:
Step 1 - We examine your resume and check whether your overall profile meets our requirements
Step 2 - We send you samples designed to test your skills – it is an unpaid test
Step 3 - If selected, we offer you the rate, and present you with the NDA, Contract and other relevant documents
Step 4 - On successful completion of the Recruitment process, you are added to our pool and you will start receiving assignments once anything suitable to your profile comes up
If this interests you then please send your updated resume.
Abigail Lee | Vendor & Recruitment Manager
Website: www.voxtab.com USA | India
This job is potential.
We want to pay for this job 20 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 11/25/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
IP: 220.127.116.11 (India) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018, 11:04:21
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our