Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Marathi
Details of the project: Dear Sir,
This is in respect of the blog translation in big volume.
1. Please note that, the some volume of the project is ready to be assigned to translators and some volume of the project is still in the process to be ready, which will be ready for you before submission of your first part.
2. You can expect the total volume is around 9 lakh words approx. which will be given to you in parts. So, to complete this volume within a given time frame, you can also expect our request to extend the quantity of translators (if required).
3. The initial duration of project is 3 months which can be extended until the completion of the work.
4. We need a daily output of 2500 words (minimum) from your each translator.
1. We need the translation in a colloquial flow, so that anyone can understand it easily.
2. All terms like Medicine name, Name of Medical Equipments, etc can be transliterated if translation is difficult to understand or not available in your native language.
3. Content will be provided to you in Word format.
4. Please maintain the Uniformity while translating and please follow the source formatting as well.
5. We will directly upload your translated material to Client's website, so before submitting the translated file, please be double sure that the translation is error free in all respect, because it will be shown to public directly once uploaded.
Please check and let us know your views.
You can communicate with us over Hangout and Skype (ronykan).
This job is already available.
Sample text (50 to 200 words): What is Headache?
A headache refers to continuous or persisting pain involving any area of the head or neck region.The symptoms that accompany a headache are usually the deciding factors in understanding the type of headache by the doctor. Headaches are generally diagnosed on the basis of symptoms and clinical examination. Imaging tests are required if a secondary cause of a headache is suspected.
Headaches are one of the most common health complaints and include a wide array of neurologic disorders. It is estimated that the lifelong prevalence of a headache is 96%, with a tendency to affect women more than men. Currently, the global active prevalence of a tension-type headache is approximately 40%, migraine is 10%, and cluster headaches is 1%. Nowadays, experts insist that the first step to ensuring successful treatment, perhaps the most important, is establishing whether the headache type is primary or secondary. Therefore having an understanding of the types of headaches along with some warning signs could go a long way in ensuring that headaches are managed effectively.