Two educational books related to pharma medical training need to be converted to Marathi: Job 00040809
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Marathi
Details of the project: Two educational books related to pharma medical training need to be converted to Marathi language.
This job is potential.
Special requirements to the applicants: Experienced persons.
Sample text (50 to 200 words): General Instructions
• Greet your instructor and the other participants when you enter the class.
• Always be punctual for every class.
• Be regular. Candidates who fall short of the required attendance will not be certified.
• Inform your instructor if, for any reason, you need to miss class.
• Pay careful attention to what your instructor is saying or showing.
• In case you do not understand something, do not hesitate to put up your hand and seek clarification.
• Make sure you do all the exercises in your workbook. It will help you understand the concept better.
• Practice any new skills you have learnt as many times as possible. Seek the help of your trainer or co-participant for practice.
• Take all necessary precautions, as instructed by your trainer, when using machinery and tools.
• Make sure you are neatly attired and presentable at all times.
• Participate actively in all the activities, discussions and games during training. It will make you more confident and help in the learning process.
• Always take bath, wear clean clothes and comb your hair before you come to the class.
• The three most important words you must always remember and use in your daily conversation are PLEASE, THANK YOU and SORRY