Recruiting a linguistic QA tester - onsite in Munich (not freelance): Job 00038427
Source language(s): Japanese, Norwegian, Danish, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, Canadian French
Target language(s): English, Same as source
Details of the project: Moravia is currently looking for individuals with native speaker fluency in one foreign language, experienced in the fields of QA, Localization, Linguistics or Translation, interested and available to work onsite for our client based in Munich, Germany.
If you have native language fluency skills, and a keen eye for detail, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensure excellent quality in cutting edge technology content.
The projects are all about testing our client’s software applications and websites.
All our projects are high profile and require a lot of care and attention to detail.
- Fixed term contract. Long term opportunities may be available to the right candidate who is able to demonstrate the necessary skills and attitude over time.
- Fixed monthly salary.
- Onsite position in Munich, Germany.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Candidate must be eligible to work in Germany
- Candidate must have native speaker fluency in any of the following languages: Hindi, Canadian French, Vietnamese, Norwegian, Danish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Candidate must be proficient in written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Experience
• Familiar with Mac, Apple products, services or features
• Ability to type in language of native fluency skills, with local keyboard
• Translation, editing and proofreading experience (preferred)
• Background in QA (preferred)
• Some experience in journalism / copy editing / marketing / editorial or similar (preferred)
• German Language is not required for this position, as communication is all done in English