Source language(s): Korean, English
Target language(s): English, Korean
Details of the project: Are you looking for an opportunity to
work with one of America’s top 100 most
trusted Companies while also increasing
your income from the comfort of your
home? Then why not join Lionbridge as
a part-time Independent Contractor. We
are currently recruiting for the role
of Personalized Internet Ads Assessor
What does the work involve?
In this role you will be reviewing
online advertisements in order to
improve their content, quality and
layout. You will be required to provide
feedback and analysis on advertisements
found in search engine results and
provide ratings on their relevance to
the search terms used. Another aspect
of this role will involve reviewing the
language used in advertisements by
examining grammar, tone and cultural
Through this work you will be making a
valuable contribution to the quality of
online advertisements in Korea.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who
have strong communication skills and
use the Internet daily. You should also
be flexible, reliable and have the
ability to interpret and follow
You will need to have the flexibility
and freedom to work from your own home,
working your own hours. Hours for this
role are up to 20 hours per week
depending on task availability.
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge using
the English language through clicking
and a member of our recruitment team
will review your application.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be living in Korea for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Korea
• Fluency in English and Korean
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
We want to pay for this job 0.05 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/01/2020
Delete this ad from the site after the deadline for applying.
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Ramallah, Palestinian Territory) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Saturday, 01 Feb 2020, 08:45:25
Source language(s): English, Korean
Target language(s): Korean, English
Details of the project: We need a professional in Korean language for NOIDA location for supporting Finance & Accounting function.
Interested translators should send their resumes along with their rates and domain expertise details through www.tridindia.com/apply-for-job or email at Vineeta.tridindia at gmail.com
Please find the job details and job description below:
Work location: NOIDA, U.P.
Shift: 9AM - 6PM
Company transport: Provided
Salary: upto 6-7 LPA
Required Topik Level 3 (minimium)
*Expertise (written & spoken) in Korean & English languages
*Should have good understanding of Accounts & Finance concepts and terminology in Korean & English languages
*English to Korean and Korean to English translation of financial data and documents / legal agreements
*Preparation of process documents in English or Korean
*Ability to understand Korean language accounting tools and interpret the same to English
*Liaise with stakeholders and overseas business partners at different levels or forums
*Good Knowledge of using Microsoft tools i.e. Word & Excel
Source language(s): Korean
Target language(s): Korean
Details of the project: At Shan, we provide CONTENT WRITING services to many companies worldwide.
Our client gives us a topic and the quantity of words to be written. The writer researches and presents an article. Approval or rejection depends on the client’s discretion and payments are transferred only for approved projects. Being a specialized job, your experience in content writing and expertise in domains will be most helpful.
Source language(s): English, Korean
Target language(s): Korean, English
Details of the project: We are looking for a writer who could assist us in developing web content for our Korean website. Attention is paid on localization of the website.
This website is to be written in Korean and aims at targeting Korean researchers, scientists and academic population who wish to publish their research work in international scientific journals in the US or UK. Our website offers services for English editing in order to help these researchers polish their academic papers.
A website is supposed to have very attractive content in terms of facilitating visitors to read easily and conveniently. The candidate do not need to have an in depth knowledge of any specific science but a scientific background with awareness on Scientific publications will be an advantage. Candidate needs to understand Marketing, SEO, advertising content specifically localized for Koreans.
This job requires a candidate to do the following
Writing web content for websites/portals from scratch as well as editing content.
Editing and Proof reading content once written.
Writing, editing and proof reading copy for various projects based on the material supplied.
Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
Check web pages finally before making them live.
Writing content for online magazines etc such as ezines.
Closely co-ordinate with SEO and assist marketing team in optimizing Meta Tags of the website.
Writing Blog posts and managing the blog.
Writing articles to be submitted in Article Directories
Strict adherence to deadlines
1. More than 7 yrs of writing/translating experience
2. Should have experience in working on marketing materials like website content, brochures, blogs, social media etc
3. Should be research oriented with keen interest in internet and digging articles/news online
4. Should be a post graduate and has experience in writing a thesis/dissertation/research paper at least once in life
5. Should have an excellent knowledge of Korean language
6. Should have fair knowledge of written and spoken English so as to communicate with the offshore Marketing team
7. Should be detail oriented, a good planner, an avid learner, punctual, quality oriented and team player
8. Should be passionate about Korean language and its beauty
9. Having published papers to your credit will be an added advantage
10. Having a blog of your own is an added advantage
About Crimson Interactive
Crimson Interactive’s brand Enago provides academic English editing to scientists, academic researchers, universities etc. We’ve helped more than 20,000 clients, including those from esteemed Universities in more than 65 countries across the world like Peking University, University of Tokyo etc. Crimson is the only academic English editing company of the world to be recognized by Red Herring awards for our innovations at both Asia and Global level for 2010 in Shanghai and Los Angeles, US respectively. Crimson is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and pays highest attention to quality of services being offered.
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.