We have received a new project for Facebook. The information is as below:
• About the content: The content comprises of actual Facebook posts that cover a diversity of topics with specialized terminology or jargon, and sometimes they do not have a very clear context. The language of the posts can be colloquial/very informal, with telegraphic style, the translation of which is aimed at enabling multilingual classifiers (identifying hate speech, for example) to eliminate such instances. This means that the linguists have to be okay with this style of language (there is also the option to reject posts, in case they are too sensitive). Samples would be provided for your review.
• Tool: The translation project is to be performed in Memsource/Symfonie.
• VOLUMES: We don’t have the information on this yet, but based on previous language pairs, the client will most probably be sending about 2000 posts via Symfonie. On average, a post has around 13 words.
• TASKS: The tasks will mainly require translation-only services.
If interested, please share the below information:
1. Your updated CV
2. Your translation rate per word
3. Your rate revision rate
4. Your hourly rate
5. Your daily capacity
Thank you in advance.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 0.02 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 01/31/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.