GOD Won’t Ask
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove, he'll ask
how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house, he'll
ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet,
he'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was, he'll ask
if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was, he'll ask if
you performed your job to the best of our ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had, he'll ask how
many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, he'll
ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin, he'll ask
about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek salvation,
he'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven.
Re-published from TrueChristianity.info
in October 2012
more articles - Free!
translation jobs? Click here!
agencies are welcome to register here - Free!
translators are welcome to register here - Free!
to TranslationDirectory.com newsletter - Free!
part in TranslationDirectory.com poll - your voice counts!
Please see some ads as well as other content from TranslationDirectory.com: