English wake-word free speech collection work in the United Kingdom (preferably in Wales and Scotland): Job 00052129
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Looking for a great way to earn extra cash by just recording short voice samples in English? This project is for you!
In this task, using our Appen Mobile Recorder (AMR), you will create and record English commands one would say to a conversational bot (such as Siri and Alexa) in the context given in order to have the bot to help carry out certain activities.
Data collected will be used to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms behind voice recognition technologies.
• Must speak English
• Must be living in the United Kingdom (preferably in Wales and Scotland)
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
2. Choose English (United Kingdom) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Disclaimer: Please disregard if you have previously been invited / joined / qualified / worked for the project.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 10 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 10/08/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline