Details of the project: Huawei is an ICT solutions provider, headquartered in China and with operations in more than 170 countries.
Our products and solutions are serving more than one third of the world's population, and include smartphones, PCs, tablets, wearables, and more.
We're looking for linguists to support our project in the field of natural language processing. Our work spans corpus production, data tagging, voice recording, text normalization, experience testing, and other research stuff.
• Corpus production
• Data tagging
• Voice recording
• Text normalization
• Experience testing
• Communicating with teams from different professional backgrounds
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: • Native speakers of the languages above
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Experience in translation/writing/editing/localization preferred
• Computational linguistics or corpus linguistics background preferred
• ASR/NLU/TTS industry experience preferred
• Curious, quick learner (enjoy learning how things work), and attentive to details
• Empathetic, capable of investigating the product and industry from end users' perspectives
• Flexible problem solver