Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Arabic
Details of the project: New requirement for Arabic language
Project description: (Very Important)
Participants need to be native speakers of Arabic of the following countries:
• ar-AE [United Arab Emirates] + will contribute to ar MSA [Modern Standard Arabic]
• ar-SA [Saudi Arabia] + will contribute to ar-MSA [Modern Standard Arabic]
• ar-EG [Egypt] + will contribute to ar-MSA [Modern Standard Arabic]
Each worker is expected to provide HITS in their native locale (ar-AE OR ar-SA OR ar-EG) + ar-MSA and workers that submit work in more than one local variant (ar-AE, ar-SA, ar-EG) may be blocked from future submissions.
· All tasks will require workers to read and understand the source language (English).
· We will have three types of tasks: translate phrase; translate slots; and judgement tasks. (refer to attached documents of each specific tasks and example to better understand the requirement)
· The prompts will be all in English. We will not have rephrasing tasks this time.
· It’s worth noting that we will not be using diacritics in Arabic in this collection.
· Jobs will be first-come, first-serve, but only visible to our pool.
· ID for this task. You need to create the account by yourself and share us the ID which we will have it Whitelisted with the help of our client. So that, you can proceed with live work.
Please note the rates are as per the hit for each question. Judgments will be 0.02 USD per HIT and Translate / Vary slot and phrase will be 0.03 USD per HIT.
Q. What is Hit? Ans. Doing 1 task (1 question) is 1 hit
So the rates will be according to Per hit rather than per word.
Please confirm the rate as per the above-mentioned information also share the capacity as per the requirement.
This job is potential.
We want to pay for this job 3 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 07/27/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 220.127.116.11 (San Francisco, United States) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Friday, 24 Jul 2020, 20:10:15
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our