We are looking for English speakers in Australia for a linguistic project: Job 00050761
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: We are looking for English speakers in Australia for a linguistic project.
Provide language-specific linguistic support to help improve TTS voice quality.
This project is for you!
· Native speaker of target language
· Fluent in English
· Master's degree or higher in linguistics, with focus on phonetics, phonology, or other speech science
· Proficiency with narrow phonetic transcription using either IPA or X-SAMPA
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
https://bit.ly/2TyMS6M 2. Choose Ex. (English (Australia) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Ivindo-LC.
5. Choose the "Learn More" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
This job is already available.
Sample text (50 to 200 words): Compensation will be discussed after registration.
We want to pay for this job 5 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 07/31/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently
Maria Carmelita Escultos
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Iligan, Philippines) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 02 Jun 2020, 12:03:57
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our