Work from home / Arrow Butler - Thailand: Job 00050385
Source language(s): Thai
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Good day!
Help improve smart home technology in this fascinating project that requires you to be creative and put yourself in the shoes of a smart home user - finding different ways of saying specific demands in your local language.
· Must be a resident of the country you applied for
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
· Fluency on the language of the project you applied for.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Arrow Butler project:
1. Click this link to register: https://bit.ly/2VKBJTk
2. Once you have registered in our system and pass the initial screening process, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Arrow Butler
3. Click the "Qualify" button to start your qualification process for the project.
4. Please make sure to follow the instruction on how to proceed with your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: As per the remuneration, we can only provide you the pay rate upon registration and after successfully passing our initial screening - once you pass, you will be presented with several projects including its pay rate and payment basis (per task, hourly, weekly or monthly).
What I can assure you is that we offer in US Dollars and we pay way above the minimum rate.
We want to pay for this job 5 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 06/30/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently
Maria Carmelita Escultos
IP: 184.108.40.206 (N/A) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 12 May 2020, 10:31:53
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our