Job 49990: English into Burmese translators needed (IT,Legal,Mobile Phone)
Join as a member to apply to an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
English into Burmese translators needed (IT,Legal,Mobile Phone): Job 00049990
Source language(s): English, English US
Target language(s): Burmese, Burmese(Unicode&Zawgi)
Details of the project: The content will be Smartphone related like UI strings and Privacy agreement etc. and sometimes some Legal and Contract content related with consumer products.
- Provide professional written translation from source language to native language
- Proactively good search of reference materials during translation, raise valid queries during translation
- Do final check according to PM's requirements
- Implement feedback if any
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: - Native speaker
- 3+ years of experience as a translator and solid background in localization market with proven experience in ICT & Legal or related domains
- Be proficient in English and has the degree in translation related major, or certified by a global organization such as IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC, etc.
- Be proficient in using CAT tool and check tool, like Trados Studio and xbench
- Be familiar with linguistic and cultural customs of the mother tongue-speaking country.
- Curious, quick learner and attentive to details
We want to pay for this job 0.01 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/20/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 18.104.22.168 (Absecon, United States)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 13 Apr 2020, 10:38:23
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.