Recruiting a Czech - Chinese translator (corporation hiring): Job 00049341
Source language(s): Czech
Target language(s): Chinese, English
Details of the project: Employer: Our client began its humble life as a small factory in the Xiaogang Development Zone located on the outskirts of Ningbo in 1992. In 1997, the company organized its various branch companies into a single Group Company, and the Company Group Limited entered into a new area in the field of exterior auto-parts of passenger vehicle in Mainland China. On 1 December 2005, the company was listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has now expanded to become a leading supplier in design, manufacturing and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles.
Location: Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic
1. Serve as a gatekeeper for the quality of translations (grammar, spelling and punctuation, meaning accuracy -loyalty to source, style, terminology and consistency).
2. Translations and interpretation from Chinese to Czech for non-technical and technical texts.
3. Other linguistic-related tasks (Audio transcription, WinAlign, etc...)
4. Marketing translations for the fields mentioned above Note: Technical text will be provided with glossaries, TMs, and sufficient reference files to aid in translations.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: *Able to take full-time employment preferred
1. Either Czech or Chinese native speaker acceptable, with advanced Chinese (HSK5 above) or Czech language skill is essential. Good comprehension of written and spoken English is a big plus but not necessary if excellent Chinese competency.
2. Profound knowledge of the local culture; At least two years of experience as translator in manufacturing industries (preferably automotive).
3. Basic knowledge of Internet such as Email and other communication applications
4. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and their functions
*Monthly salary basis
We want to pay for this job 2 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 03/31/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 188.8.131.52 (Taiwan) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Thursday, 13 Feb 2020, 06:35:48
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our