Hiring English (UK) to Arabic (Jordanian) translators: Job 00049150
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Arabic
Details of the project: Tasks:
This project involves translating transcribed conversations from UK English into Jordanian Arabic.
• Starting soon in January - Sign up now!
• Project expected to run for approximately 3 months. It will end the end of March.
• You will read conversational speech in British English. Your task is to translate it to Ammani-Jordanian Arabic every day colloquial speech.
• Instructions on how to translate and spell the words will be provided
• Payment is per word translated.
• Work (and earn!) as much as you want
• Degree in Arabic literature, translation, linguistics, or working experience in the field of linguistics doing annotation, transcription, translation, etc work preferable.
• Native Speaker of Jordanian Arabic (preferably, Ammani-Jordanian Arabic).
• Excellent command of English
• Reliable stable Internet Connection
• Ability to understand project requirements
• Ability to type in Arabic and English.
• Previous translation experience is preferred.
• Need to be available at least about 15 hours per week between now and end of March.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.