Recruiting an Internet Analyst in Hong Kong: Job 00046889
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Chinese, Cantonese
Details of the project: This position is restricted to current residents of Hong Kong.
Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As an Internet Analyst, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Internet Analysts will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Internet Analysts provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Internet Analyst position per household.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Please indicate your country of origin when applying.
Special requirements to the applicants: Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills
• Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with social culture, media, and web culture
• Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
• Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
• University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
• Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher