Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Chinese, Cantonese
Details of the project: Appen is working on the improvement of speech recognition technology and we are looking for children from the age of 3-15 years old living in Hong Kong, who are native speakers of Cantonese and Chinese who would like to participate in this project.
- Record 160 short sentences in Cantonese using an online application.
- Duration: Approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete the task - depending on your child's age.
- Payment: You'll be paid within 10 business days of completing the task and after your recordings have passed quality control.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
The company is able to pay through PayPal, Payoneer or local banks in Hong Kong.
• PayPal and Payoneer take 10 working days to complete, and 15 working days for banks
• The final amount of the bank will be based on the exchange rate of the PayPal US dollar to the Hong Kong dollar.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Requirements:
- Cantonese native speakers from 3-15 years old.
- Grew up and have spent most of their time living in Hong Kong.
- Parents/guardian have an Android device (phone/tablet) - iPhones/iPads are not allowed.
- Have good internet connection.
- Record at the comfort of your home in a quiet environment.