Japanese freelance transcribers are urgently required: Job 00044750
Source language(s): Japanese
Target language(s): Japanese
Details of the project: We are looking for Japanese transcribers to work with us for our ongoing projects.
Job role: Japanese transcribers
• Good Japanese written and comprehension skills
• Experience working for transcription i.e., audio to text
• To handle subject areas especially clinical research, astronomy, science, medicine, economy, business, music, arts, etc.
• Proficient in Japanese language.
• To understand conferences, one-on-one interviews, symposiums, seminars, events, telephonic conversations, documentaries, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Comprehensive understanding of transcription services
• Ability to maintain consistent attention to detail while completing tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to follow detailed instructions.
• Comfortable working in high-pressure
• Managing deadline-driven projects well
Voxtab is a leading provider of English transcription services across the globe. We are a brand of Crimson Interactive, one of the world’s foremost innovators of language solutions. Innovation is not simply a marketing strategy for us; it is a value we live by. Voxtab’s team of transcriptionists and quality analysts is comprised of native-English speakers from the US, UK, and Australia. We offer expertise in transcribing specific regional accent and dialect (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and European languages in particular) into flawless English. And we are also highly qualified in any subject area—from business and the law to medicine and the sciences.
If this interests you then please send your updated resume.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 20 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 01/19/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 22.214.171.124 (India) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Thursday, 20 Dec 2018, 15:43:06
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our