Job 44043: A potential translation job from English to Uzbek in general subject matter
Join as a member to apply to an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
A potential translation job from English to Uzbek in general subject matter: Job 00044043
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Uzbek
Details of the project: Dear linguist,
Please find the following pointers for your kind reference:
1) Subject matter: General subjects
2) The service period will be for 6 months continuously based on your availability. We will need you to do the translation/revision of word file which may require doing formatting as well.
3) Linguist who have good track records or any form of certification for translating works will be considered favourably. Please state and attach copy of any related certification if any.
4) Appointed translator shall adhere to the guidelines/format and in-house style which will be communicated upon appointment.
5) Please provide the cost of your translation and revision per source word.
6) Your updated CV for evaluation purposes along with a sample of 150 words for English > Uzbek and vice versa, indicating the same.
Please let me know if you would be interested in this project and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
This job is potential.
We want to pay for this job 0.01 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 10/21/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 126.96.36.199 (N/A)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 15 Oct 2018, 18:47:02
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.