Seeking talented Hong Kong Chinese linguists with expertise in Marketing & IT: Job 00042098
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Chinese, Chinese Hong Kong
Details of the project: We at thebigword are recruiting for skilled translators that are looking to challenge themselves in the field of Marketing and IT.
This is a freelance role that will provide you with the flexibility to work remotely.
You would be responsible for conducting linguistic review of translated material and feedback to the original translator in order to provide the best possible translation and improve on the localization
The optimal candidate is a native Chinese Hong Kong speaker with:
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent English skills
• 1+ years of experience in translation
• Eagerness to acquire new knowledge
• Candidates should be comfortable with CAT tools
• Ability to check the details and revise accurately
• In-depth knowledge of IT and marketing industry
• Fluency in French and the ability to transliterate
• Experience in using CAT tools such as Trados or Wordfast
• Likes to work in a team and to communicate in both English and Chinese Hong Kong
• Ability to translate UIs accurately and a good understanding of user support documents
Workload is 5-10 hours per week during an initial assessment period and can potentially rise to 15-20 hours per week upon successful completion of the initial assessment period.
(Please note that this is a freelance position where you will work remotely).
If this description fits you and you would like to join the team, please feel free to send your resume.
This job is potential.
We want to pay for this job 20 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 05/13/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
IP: 220.127.116.11 (Salem, United Kingdom) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 02 May 2018, 18:16:02
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our