SDL is seeking English to Khmer, Burmese or Lao freelance translator: Job 00041971
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Burmese, Khmer/Cambodian, Lao/Laothian
Details of the project: About the Company
SDL is the global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management. With more than 20 years of experience, SDL creates transformative business results through nuanced digital experiences with customers around the world.
79 of the world’s largest brands along with more than 1,500 enterprises companies worldwide Translating in more than 200 languages shows the world SDL is a Leader in Language Translation technology, services and content management.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: The Ideal Candidate
• Khmer or Burmese or Lao native speakers who are available full-time or part-time, with a responsible attitude, as deadlines can be very tight.
• Professional Bachelor's degree (above) in translation, IT related major, MKT related major or English major.
• A minimum of two years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for this occupations.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Willing to learn new knowledge such as a specific CAT tools for doing the assigned job(s) and Style Guide.
• Freelance but able to be a good team player with widely open mind.
• Willing to follow the instruction and requirements.