Details of the project: Sigma Technologies is a tech company located in Spain specializing in pattern recognition and natural language processing technologies.
We are currently looking for responsible, independent native-level Danish and Norwegian speakers to provide transcription and validation services.
The transcription work is done from home on an online platform that is available 24 hours a day Monday to Sunday. We regularly have projects available in Danish and Norwegian that last approximately 2-3 months depending on our clients.
On our current project:
• Your task will be to listen to short generic utterances (a couple of seconds each), validate and correct the corresponding transcription according to the manual provided.
• The hourly objective is 200 transcriptions minimum.
• You can do more work than your objectives and you will be paid for everything that is correctly completed.
• The pay per each validated transcription is €0.045 gross all included (vacations, compensation, etc).
• A secure/private internet connection,
• A computer with headphones,
• Native-level oral and written comprehension in Danish/Norwegian,
• The ability to write in Danish/Norwegian without spelling mistakes,
• High typing speed (the ability to touch type is a plus),
• Motivation to achieve objectives,
• Pass an online test of 50 audios (transcriptions).
Payment is done at the end of the month for the total number of validated transcriptions.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: No experience required, students are welcome to apply.