Mercado Intel is seeking short-term Survey Managers: Job 00041019
Source language(s): Spanish
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Mercado Intel is seeking short-term Survey Managers with experience conducting all varieties of primary research, including opinion/satisfaction surveys, interviews, as well as consumer preference questionnaires. Candidates must be comfortable interacting, both virtually and in person, with new people with the intent of gathering information on consumer preferences, opinions, and basic economic data.
As the position is short-term, Survey Managers are required to have access to their own computers, mobile devices and internet connections. Assignments will vary depending on client requirements. However, Mercado Intel will coordinate on specific data gathering instructions, including geography, target population, and language upon selection of the candidate.
Mercado understands that it is only as strong as the members of its team. So, we are constantly recruiting interest and encourage any interested to apply regardless of area of interest or geography.
Minimum Qualifications and Attributes:
• Native or near-native fluency in any language other than English (language needs vary)
• Strong English communication skills
• Experience conducting all varieties of primary research (surveys, questionnaires, interviews)
• A willingness and desire to participate in private sector development and promotion
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Strong degree of integrity, self-motivation, and enthusiasm
• Survey Managers must possess their own computer, mobile phone, and internet connection
This job is already available.
We will pay for this job 5 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 02/28/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Ottawa, Canada) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 29 Jan 2018, 19:48:05
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our