Job 40924: Two books related to pharma industry (total word count is 150 000 approx.) need to be converted into Urdu
Join as a member to apply to an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Two books related to pharma industry (total word count is 150 000 approx.) need to be converted into Urdu: Job 00040924
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Urdu
Details of the project: There are 2 books related to pharma industry that need to be converted into Urdu language in bilingual format, total word count is 150 000 approx.
Interested candidates please send profiles.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Experience person preferred, native Urdu speaker
Sample text (50 to 200 words): Nervous tissue:
• Cells comprising the central nervous sys- tem and peripheral nervous system are classified as neural tissue.
• In the central nervous system, neural tissue forms the brain and spinal cord and, in the peripheral ner-vous system forms the cranial nerves and spinal nerves, inclusive of the motor neurons.
• The epithelial tissues are formed by cells that cover the organ surfaces such as the surface of the skin, the airways etc;
• In addition to this protective function, epithelial tissue may also be specialized to function in secretion and absorption.
• Epithelial tissue helps to protect organisms from microorganisms, injury, and fluid loss.
We will pay for this job 0.02 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 01/24/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 126.96.36.199 (N/A)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 14:19:38
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.