Source language(s): French
Target language(s): French
Details of the project: We’re looking for seven French writers for a new project and wondered if you would you like to collaborate with us?
It’s for a client specialized in car parts, and we're looking for each person to create 15 category descriptions (175 words) every two working days.
We're looking to start production on 1st November. This project will be ongoing.
If you’re interested in applying, please refer to the brief instructions below and submit your sample, and your best rate by 9am Saturday 28th October.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Dos and Don’ts
- Convey the product information clearly and concisely to the reader
- Reassure the reader that this is the right product for them
- Unpack the benefits / attributes of each product feature
- Use a combination of prose and bullet points to convey the product information and specifications
- Structure the category descriptions following the format:
- 1st paragraph = no longer than 70 words, an overview of the brand and their history, and what they are known for
- 2nd paragraph = more detail about the brand, what products they offer, what they are known for and why the customer should look to buy products from that brand.
- Address the reader directly
- Put in any clichés, puns, sarcasm, or quirky humour.
- Promote competition between products on the site
- Copy and paste from the link supplied
***Please write a 175-word description of this brand (https://www.eurocarparts.com/Bosch), in French, using the above pointers as guidance.***