SDL Thailand is seeking English - Khmer, Lao and Burmese freelance translators: Job 00039430
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Khmer/Cambodian, Burmese, Lao/Laothian
Details of the project: About the Company
SDL is the global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management. With more than 20 years of experience, SDL creates transformative business results through nuanced digital experiences with customers around the world.
79 of the world’s largest brands along with more than 1,500 enterprises companies worldwide Translating in more than 200 languages shows the world SDL is a Leader in Language Translation technology, services and content management.
The Ideal Candidate
• Khmer or Burmese or Lao native speakers who are available full-time or part-time, with a responsible attitude, as deadlines can be very tight.
• Professional Bachelor's degree in translation, IT related major, MKT related major or English major.
• A minimum of two years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for this occupations.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Willing to learn new knowledge such as a specific CAT tools for doing the assigned job(s) and Style Guide.
• Freelance but able to be a good team player with widely open mind.
• Willing to follow the instruction and requirements.
How to Apply
• Please send your resume or apply via the following website:
www.sdl.com/about/career/freelancers/translators.html • References of previous experience in above mentioned content (Please, indicate some project/client references).
• Service offered (translation / review).
• Experienced or applicable CAT tools
This job is already available.
We will pay for this job 0.03 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 09/30/2017
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline