Hiring a Korean to Chinese (Traditional) freelance translator: Job 00038356
Source language(s): Korean
Target language(s): Chinese
Details of the project: Company: IYUNO Media Group
Looking for: Korean to Chinese (Traditional) freelance translator
- Translate subtitles for drama, shows and other forms of videos into the target language
- any qualifications
- has good internet access as all work is done online
- able to work under tight deadlines
- always alert for emails from project coordinators
- a translation test will be given and only passed applicants will be shortlisted
* Note that the payment is on a per program minute basis. The per word rate does not apply.
Interested applicants can apply via our application form. Below is the link to the application form.
This job is already available.
Sample text (50 to 200 words): "There's a lot of
little different tricks to it."
If Gary snags the bottom,
"it could cost him his nets
and even capsize the boat."
"And so it takes a little bit to...
to get that down."
"It's not something you just jump
on the boat and go do."
"These nets are really expensive.
And that's about 30,000 dollars."
"Just one of the many lessons
Kenny must learn,"
We will pay for this job 0.02 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 12/01/2017
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IYUNO Media Group
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 15 May 2017, 07:29:04
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our