Seeking a Korean QA Tester to work on-site in San Jose, CA at a freelance basis: Job 00036425
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Korean
Details of the project: We are seeking a Korean QA Tester to work on-site in San Jose, CA at a freelance basis. Please find below the job description and kindly reply with your interest levels in taking up this project. Also, please advise on your expected hourly rate and confirm your visa status.
You will perform the localization testing and QA of mobile applications, user guides, PC applications or Web sites in your native language. You should be able to closely follow localization test-cases and instructions, as well as create and improve test-cases and scenarios as needed. You will be responsible for filing/closing bugs as required for the project. You should be proactive, motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
• A minimum of three years of experience in software localization / internationalization QA / testing and product testing.
• Due to the nature of this job, you must be a native speaker of Korean language
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Translation or equivalent experience in the localization industry
• Technical, analytical, creative, hands-on, flexible, showing attention to detail, passionate about localization and releasing quality products
• Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (Trados).
This job is potential.
We will pay for this job 25 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 11/30/2016
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
Z - Axis Tech Solutions Inc
IP: 184.108.40.206 (India) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 09 Nov 2016, 01:49:00
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our