Inviting a translator and editor for EN / DE - PL work: Job 00036316
Source language(s): English, German
Target language(s): Polish
Details of the project: Permanent - Full-Time Remote position.
Sorry, at this time, no agencies needed.
Translator and Editor En/De-PL.
Responsible for the translating and editing, the Translator reports to the Project Manager and will work closely with the project team.
• At least 3 years of experience in localization as a translator/editor/reviewer
• Polish native speaker
• Extensive experience with translating IT, technical and
• Third level degree in translation or languages
• Proficient with CAT tools (SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, TMS)
• Experienced translator/editor, proven ability to deliver quality content in a fast-paced environment
• Technically savvy, with experience with consumer products
• Good knowledge of Windows operating system
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Interested in professional development
• Team player, working collaboratively with other internal or external members of the team
• Quality Assurance
• Perform translations/editing to a very high standard (using CAT tools)
• Support other translators by resolving queries and providing feedback
• Flexible approach to work, adapting to new requirements, depending on project requirements
• Work closely with project teams
• Follow guidelines and instructions
• Creating and updating style guides
• Terminology management
Salary negotiable, depending on the experience.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: • Polish native speaker