Telugu language quality analyst required: Job 00035111
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Telugu
Details of the project: We’re a young & dynamic tech startup creating a world class innovative mobile operating system for regional language markets. Indus OS is world's first regional mobile ecosystem and recently launched India's first regional smartphone. Our operating system will be installed on 10′s of millions of phones to be sold in India.
We are looking for a Telugu language expert to join our team. You can add value to the product through your linguistic skills.
What we do:
We are creating an interesting new product for the common man of India – Indus OS. With committed focus and innovations, Indus's technology team has developed an Operating System built upon Android which caters to the masses.
What you'll be doing:
• Work with Development team to create a Telugu based mobile operating system for Telugu people
• Establish language standards that need to be used on a mobile device
• Lead a team of language Quality Analysts to ensure the quality of the product
• Ensure quality of communication regarding the product in various public and private forums
• Creating benchmarks of performance for software based language technologies like translation, transliteration, speech recognition, auto correction etc.
• Gather feedback from real users of the mobile and improve the quality of the product
• Understanding of the various dialects and forms of use of the language
• Excellent Telugu skills (verbal & written) and an eye for detail are essential
• Understanding of how various people perceive and understand Telugu
• Understanding of evolution of the Telugu language and culture
• Understanding of the usage of Telugu as a modern language
• Ability to segregate the entire Telugu dictionary into various categories words based on frequency of usage by common people
• Ability to identify the commonly made linguistic mistakes by common people
• Actively communicate with fellow team members to synchronize work and making sure that the understand each other’s work
• Inculcate the essence of quality language within the team
• Taking responsibility and ownership in the team’s work
The candidate needs to be a graduate in any field and should have a good command over Telugu and good communication skills in the same
• Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic startup environment
• Awesome benefits: Flexible timings, All leaves are paid, social gatherings
This job is already available.
We will pay for this job 5 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 07/10/2016
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
OSLabs Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd.
IP: 220.127.116.11 (India) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Jun 2016, 13:27:32
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our