Marketing/Legal translators in an American time zone (!) needed: Job 00032953
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Russian, Spanish, French, Hebrew
Details of the project: One of Eastern Europe's leading localization firms - Janus Worldwide - is seeking translators residing in an American time zone, to collaborate with, on a long-term basis.
The content of upcoming projects is predominantly legal (license agreements, warranty, etc.). The turnaround time for projects up to 500 words is just 2 hours. For larger projects more time is going to be allocated. All the references will be provided. The language pairs are as follows:
- English to Russian (native)
- English to Spanish (Mexican)(native)
- English to French (Canadian)(native)
- English to Hebrew (native)
Candidates, if you fit all of the requirements below, please apply with your CV and rates to the vendor manager's email.
- Native speaker of one of the target languages
- Living in an American time zone (please note this requirement is non-negotiable, working hours: 10 pm-6 am CET)
- Working with SDL Trados Studio (2009 through 2015 are acceptable)
- Experience in handling legal, marketing materials.