Seeking Italian translators and proofreaders: Job 00032070
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Italian
Details of the project: We are seeking a Italian QA Tester to work on for freelance basis. Please find below the job description and kindly reply with your interest levels in taking up this project. Also, please advice on your expected hourly rate and confirm your Visa status.
You will perform the localization testing and QA of mobile applications, user guides, PC applications or Web sites in your native language. You should be able to closely follow localization test-cases and instructions, as well as create and improve test-cases and scenarios as needed. You will be responsible for filing/closing bugs as required for the project. You should be proactive, motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
Special requirements to the applicants: Required:
• A minimum of three years of experience in software localization/internationalization QA/testing and Product testing.
• Due to the nature of this job, you must be a native speaker of Italian Language
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Translation or equivalent experience in the localization industry
• Technical, analytical, creative, hands-on, flexible, showing attention to detail, passionate about localization and releasing quality products
• Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (Trados)
Linguistic Test which can be performed remotely.
We will pay for this job 30 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 09/30/2015
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline