The work will involve listening to audio recordings of Japanese speech and typing what is said, or fixing the given original Japanese text to match the audio. Work is on a flexible basis (minimum availability 10 hours per week).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a native speaker of Japanese
• Must have the ability to read and write Japanese
• Must have good spelling skills
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Can understand written English instructions
• Must have access to a computer and internet connection with the latest version of Firefox, Java and Flash Player
About Appen Butler Hill:
Appen Butler Hill develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises Linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over 100 different languages for many of the world’s leading companies.
We will pay for this job 30 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 09/30/2013
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
Aileen Joy Egot
Appen Butler Hill
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Makati, Philippines) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 26 Aug 2013, 10:18:41
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our