Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Hebrew
Details of the project: This position will provide Hebrew linguistic expertise for the PayPal web application. Responsibilities include supporting PayPal's internal and external teams during the whole development cycle of the projects. Tasks include:
•Establishing a Hebrew localization style guide
•Evaluating translations done by our translation vendors
•Providing continuous evaluation and feedback during production
•Assisting with the QA of the Hebrew PayPal site
•Performing translation and editing tasks on an as needed basis
•Working very closely with our Paris-based Business Unit (Product, Marketing, Legal and Content Management teams) to help support the needs of the local market
Special requirements to the applicants: - Candidate must be a native speaker of Hebrew with (near) native fluency in English.
- Minimum 5 years of localization experience from US English into Hebrew is required.
- Experience in banking, general business, e-commerce, marketing, financial and Internet technology translation is required.
- Experience with legal translations is a plus.
- Familiarity with Idiom Desktop Workbench, XML and HTML.
- Must have work permit.
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 01/16/2009
Keep this ad at the site permanently
PayPal, an eBay Company
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 14 Dec 2009, 18:22:07
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our