Forum for Translators: Non-payer:easytrans24
1) Company's and contact person's name and address (including all e-mail addresses).
easytrans24,Plan 6, 20095 Hamburg, Tel:040 36090000
2) Did you meet the deadline? Yes
3) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work?
Outsourcer complained about one file (from among many),but no evidence was provided. Client concerned used my translaion.
4) Was payment delayed or not received at all? Not paid (almost 3000 EUR)
5) What did the outsourcer answer to your inquiries about payment?
Outsourcer ignored my emails.
6) Would you work for this outsourcer again? No
7) Other comments (if any). Outsourcer lies about quality assurance and other issues their advertising.
These guys are notorious non-payers. I think they are a Turkish company based in Germany. They also didn't pay me for a project. Of course, no evidence provided.
I did worked for this agency and did not get paid at all. The project manager claimed that there were quality issues, but no proof was sent. I contacted their client and she said that she had already paid for the translation. Of course, I did not get paid. This is not a serious company.
"I worked at Easytrans24.com full-time for more than a year.
The Manager Yigit Aslan is very aggresive and sends threats to destroy me and uses violent and harassing words towards me. Yigit Aslan has anger issues and must be arrested for stealing translations."
Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:
Please see some ads as well as other content from TranslationDirectory.com: