Directory for translators and translation agencies: receive translation jobs in your language pair!
Welcome to the world of language jobs!

Portal for Language Professionals and their Clients. 39,000+ Freelance Translators7,000+ Translation Agencies.
translation jobs
Translation Agency Registration - Free! Freelance Translator Registration - Free! Become a Member! Login to Your Account! Invite Translators - Free! FAQ Contact Us

Menu

Become a Member
  Edit Your Profile
  Ask for Free Translation
  Find Translation Jobs
  Find Rare Translation Jobs
  Find Very Rare Language Jobs
  Find Jobs in Rarest Pairs
  Read Testimonials
  Read More Testimonials
  Read Even More Testimonials
  Read Still More Testimonials
  Read Yet More Testimonials
  Upload Your Resume
  Add Your Translation Agency
  Receive All Jobs by RSS
  Work for Translation Agencies
  Post Your Translation Job
  Hire Translators-Members
  Hire All Translators
  Easily Contact Translators
  Hire Translation Agencies Members
  Contact All Translation Agencies
  Obtain Blacklisted Employers
  Read Articles (By Category)
  Read Articles (By Index)
  Read Sense-of-Life Articles
  Read Work-at-Home Articles
  Use Free Dictionaries
  Use Free Glossaries
  Use Free Photographs
  Use Free File Sharing
  Use Free Software
  Use Free Translators
  Vote in Polls for Translators
  Subscribe to Free Newsletter
  Advertise Here
  Apply to Collection Agencies
  Buy Database of Translators
  Buy Translation Agencies List
  Watch Out for Scam E-mails
  Use Resources for Translators
  Use Online Directory
  Ask Questions in Forum
  Admire God's Creations

Advertisements

Forum for Translators: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com

Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Samuel Wandeu 05-09-2015 14:03

Hello
I received several projects from this translation agency "MY ULTIMATE TRANSLATION"?

But form more than 5 months, i received no money, though they said payment was "settled", but blocked in a Chinese intermediate bank. They have a mechanical response to all my mails related to the issue: "payment will be made next week". The worst is that their PMs (Nabilah Yusof, Samantha, Sherena) are no longer answering to neither my calls nor my mails. They have even vanished on Skype.

They were really professional during the translation process (PO sent, feedback, responsive, etc.). But regarding payment, it's a completely different story.

Besides, I handled one of their big projects thousands of words). As i was sick, i could not meet the first deadline. But after discussions it was postponed and postponed and mutually agreed. I finally deliver the project days after without any quarrel. About 60 days later, while i was awaiting payment (let me remind that even the first payments) for the other completed jobs were still awaited), they said the project was rejected, raising some incomprehensible and inapplicable arguments. To my greatest surprise. I think they are trying to fool me!
Re: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: K G Anand (translationa2z) 13-04-2016 08:12

http://myultimatetranslations.com based in Kuala Lumpur is a FRAUD company. They do not pay translators. BE WARY OF ACCEPTING ANY WORK FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO WORK FOR FREE.
Re[2]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Nabilah 16-02-2017 23:34

This translator didt performance his work correctly lots of mistake and problem in his work out client decided not to pay for the job he have done so he simply spoiling our name and putting in all the sites.. please beware of this person.
Re[3]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: K G Anand 18-02-2017 11:21

You fraudulent party.
I have all the proofs with me for your non payment.
I refused tour English > Japanese work because you did not pay me for the English > Hindi work. Now most of Malaysia and translation fraternity know about your tainted reputation.
YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST PARY we have come across.
Re: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: nobody 12-05-2016 05:39

Hi, it's 2016 now, did they pay you, or still not?
Re[2]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: K G Anand 15-05-2016 22:20

Not sure if Samuel got paid but they are not paying my money.
Re[3]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Nabilah 16-02-2017 23:27

This translator didt performance his job well and our client decided not to pay for the job which is not right.. when we say this he disagree and put in few translator site. Please take not we work on our own but we depend on good translator not like him...
Sender: Nabilah 16-02-2017 23:31

Not sure who is this person we don't have such translators please refer there is no name and information appreciated if you can remove this
Sender: Nabilah 16-02-2017 23:41

Hi translation directory please note there is no any information of the sender.. kindly appreciate if you can remove people can simply put this comment or please share the details of the sender? Really appreciated thanks
Sender: Nabilah 16-02-2017 23:47

We have paid this translator for the 1st job but for the 2nd job yes we didt pay because he we requested him to do the translation and he agreed 1st and then we was waiting for sometime he didt meet the dateline so my client need it very urgeny so we have to a different translator and settle the job... if he really want to take the job 1st of all he need to meet the dateline as he promise not we wait for him.., as u know client don't wait for us and we need to deliver them before the dateline. We have proof and our client have spoke to this translator directly and we have all the black and white and a proof.
Sender: K G Anand (translationa2z) 17-02-2017 00:20

The party's contention is absolutely wrong and misleading.
There was no quality or delivery problem at all.
The party wanted to do more work for them English > Japanese which was refused on the logic that unless old over due payment of Hindi work is done I am not interested in taking up fresh work for them.
There is a lot of written and telephonic communication with the party but they did not pay at all. They simply refused to pay.
The party has bad reputation about payment and is black listed by some translation sites including Proz.com probably when the work was done last year. This is a habitual non paying party owing me INR 17000/-00.
Sender: Nabilah 17-02-2017 15:35

We have proof of what we are saying the client has rejected because of this translator... they was doing direct translation from google so since our client didt pay for this bad quality work we don't think should pay to him. Proz didt blacklist us since we still have account with them.
Sender: Roxanne 11-04-2017 07:07

I just called the company and they hung up on me, twice. Didn't even let me finish my sentence to ask Nabilah to call me back or at least respond to my emails. I see that she responds on this thread pretty actively. Payment has been overdue for a very long time and I also get the typical response of "will pay by next week".

I saw on Google review and here as well as Proz regarding their nonpayment issue. Any other translators with the same problem in Malaysia?
Re[4]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: K G Anand (translationa2z) 11-04-2017 07:33

Myultimatetranslation, Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia is an absolutely CHEAT party---KGAnand India
Re[5]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Nabilah 22-05-2017 11:02

KG Anand is funny guy he did mistake on our translation job but expect us to pay him..
Re[6]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 23-05-2017 07:59

I've just looked up this company on the Proz.com Blueboard http://www.proz.com/blueboard/43765

This company is a non-payer and is banned from posting jobs on that particular site.
Re[4]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Roxanne 12-04-2017 18:48

I was promised that I will be paid in part and the remaining amount soon. (Ie. "Next week) I'm hoping the company will hold their end of the promise now. Was so hard contacting them and they lashed out in anger at me when I asked them to pay. =.=
Re[5]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Roxanne 22-05-2017 10:53

Update:

I was paid in part last month and have been promised payment this month and following until all of my balance is cleared.
Sender: Another victim 25-05-2017 05:38

I am another victim of this company.Translators need to be aware that this company doesn't pay, it is a scamming company. They cannot even post jobs in Proz anymore, they have been banned.
Sender: KGAnand 25-05-2017 13:34

Worthless Party Myultimatetranslation.com, <alaysia
Sender: Nabilah 14-06-2017 03:33

hi before you say we haven pay who are you show yourself before say!
Sender: I was scammed by this company 02-06-2017 10:48

Translators be aware that this is a very dishonesty company. It lives up to its bad reputation. I am another translator who has not been paid for my works and they told me that the customer was happy for the translation quality. If you want to work for them, just be aware that you are going to do it for free, they DON'T PAY.
Sender: Adeline Teo 16-06-2017 08:42

Hi all,

I am now conducting a legal action against this My Ultimate Translation company, the Malaysia Translation Association is working closely with me for this case.

This company has been delaying my payment for 6 months, so far I only received 20% out of the total payment, I can assure it's a scam based on my experience.

FYI, Nabilah is the one who has been talking to me and giving all the ridiculous excuses such as accountant on maternity leave, CEO isn't available and company is on big financial issue, but I know the only reason is that they are not willing to pay.

And Nabilah, translation is about time and energy, you don't pay, meaning to say you don't respect our professions, you and your company doesn't deserve any respects from us, but I guess you don't care about this, do you? You just want to suck the energy and time out of us and profit yourself. It's such a shame.

Whoever want to join the force in this legal action, please leave a message here, I shall contact you soon. As a Malaysian, and as a professional translator, I won't allow this kind of company continue to operate anywhere in the world.

I will make sure my voice is big enough to get everyone noticed this issue.

Thanks.
Sender: Adeline Teo 27-06-2017 05:38

Hi All,

My Ultimate Translation just contacted me last week to express their sincerity to clear all my outstanding payment for the next 3 months by monthly. So far I have received their first payment few days ago.

There are quite a few translators have reached me in regards to this late-payment or non-payment issue. For those who haven't got their payment back, please contact +6019-357 5230, let's hope all of you could get back what you are supposed to be paid.

Meanwhile, I will update to you in regards to the payment progress. Let's keep an eye on this.
Sender: Roxanne 11-08-2017 05:09

Gave the company the benefit of doubt. Waited for my payment, promised to be remitted yesterday but I still don't have my payment in my account...

I was even asked to remove negative comments on this thread and yet they'd never do their part as promised on time.

Key is on time, as promised.
Sender: Tania 05-12-2017 09:15

Ultimate translation is totally a cheater. They didnt pay me RM7000 for all total jobs that I have done and I was too stupid for trusting them. Please share with me the steps on how to take legal actions against them. Thanks.
Sender: Roxanne 29-08-2017 06:57

Samantha/Sherena/Nabilah/whoever at Ultimate Translation,

My emails are once again ignored and it is not the first time. This is how I got to posting at this thread in the first place too. It's the final payment and if you would just respond and proceed with remitting payment, it proves that you are still a company that pays their translators. But if you don't clear off this final payment, you would just be an unethical business in the translation industry.

If you want to uphold the integrity of your company, do your part and stop asking your translators to take down their comments. I did my part and emailed the CEO of this forum; you've seen the screenshot of the email. It is already unfair that I am forced to limit my freedom of speech yet you wouldn't pay.
Sender: vanitha 06-09-2017 08:05

Hi

I faced the same with Ultimate. They kept giving excuses like the PM has gone on maternity etc. Finally i threatened cyber crime action and they paid up. Cyber crime police is the best deterrent to these cheats
Sender: vanitha 06-09-2017 08:37

The Singapore police is very strict. Just go online and file an online complaint with the cybercrime and another with the general police. Once you do so, forward a copy of the mail to Nabilah and others. You will recieve your payment within a week.

BTW CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO START A NEW THREAD ON LEXICON TRANSLATION DELHI, AND VALUEPOINT BANGALORE ANOTHER COUPLE OF FRAUDS
Re[6]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Thur 06-09-2017 08:56

You may creat new topics at http://www.translationdirectory.com/forum/
Sender: Samuel 06-09-2017 08:58

Hi Vanitha,

Thanks for this valuable piece of information. Please share the useful links for filing online complaint with the Local Cybercrime Authority and the General Police.

To open a topic, click "Ask questions in forum" (on the left row), then "Create topic" and fill in spaces as needed... Hope this helps!

Thanks in advance!
Re[7]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: vanitha 06-09-2017 09:08

https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services/report/suspicious-transaction-report-online-lodging-system/lodging-a-commercial-crime-report#content

https://app.police.gov.sg/Feedback/SPFfeedback.aspx

just browse the entire site, else use their email ID at contact menu.

make sure to forward a copy to nabilah. Hope nabilah has delivered a healthy baby for that was the excuse I had when asked for payment that she was out on a maternity leave.

BTW these girls have all caucasian names, but a pathetic english to go with.
Re[8]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Samuel 06-09-2017 09:35

Thanks a bunch!
Re[10]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: vanitha 06-09-2017 10:58

I am sorry, just google malaysian police, you will get the same results, and you can just go to their contact address and take action. Both polices are strict. I never googled ultimate's physical address. I thought it was in s'pore. This appliess to any police in any part of the world
Re[11]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: vanitha 07-09-2017 07:28

Here is a personal message recieved from Samantha:

Vanitha,

Its regarding your message on the Translation directory... Hope you have received the payment on Feb 2017 itself..

And even after that you have messaged on the forum badly about us.. Also you have created a scene that we have paid after you have threatened about the police..

Really its a bad thing that you have mentioned us as Cheaters... If you unwantedly did like this means, we have to lounge complaint on your activity.

Do explain....
Samanta
(Business Development Executive)
Ultimate Translation Sdn Bhd
Level 16 1 Sentral Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
KL Sentral 50470 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia​
Tel: 60320929318 Fax: 603-20929201 Mobile: 6019-357 5230
Email: info@myultimatetranslation.com

Could the linguists tell me when the payment is delayed by six months where the translators depend on this income, is it fair to defer it by such a long interval. I have no intention of raking up issues, but this is getting to be a industry wide issue.
Re[12]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sophia 08-09-2017 02:37

You have received your payment and why now you simply destroying
The company name.. we will take an action legally regards to this issue after paid you are simply creating an issue... we know what issue is going on just tc of your self!
Re[7]: Non-paying agency: Myultimatetranslation.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Adeline Teo 31-10-2017 05:48

After chasing them for my payment for the past few months, they are nowhere to be found again. They claimed that they have paid me, but I'd say it's not a full amount, they are still owning me a few thousand ringgit. I'd suggest the all of us to make a police report at the moment. I am confirmed they are scammer with business license. Meanwhile, I am consulting a lawyer who is familiar with this kind of fraud case. I will let some of you know when to come in.
Sender: Sophia 07-09-2017 07:32

See we have paid you long ago why now u are creating an issue by triggering all the other. You have got you payment and your out from here we know the reason why we are not paying the rest... since you creating any issue here we will make a report on you... we have not paid her after she thereatened us.. before that itself we paid.. we are paying resources based on the quality and the payment from the clients... she is imagining of her own.
Sender: Thur 07-09-2017 07:35

The company owe me about 800 usd, you disgusting cheater!
Sender: Sophia 07-09-2017 07:41

Do email us don't simply just messaging over her we need to check if
we really need to pay you that much! Without a name and now official email sent to us we won't entertain!!
Sender: Adeline Teo 17-11-2017 08:02

Go ahead and make your report. Truth is truth, the truth is you are not making full payment, for this, you deserve a police report and legal treatment. I have all the documents ready, go ahead and we will wait for you to surface, and seriously, we can't wait to meet you face to face.
Sender: Roxanne 19-09-2017 03:08

Every month I chased after my payment because it is hard earned money. Now that I have one final payment left, they stopped responding to my emails again! They did this in the past too when I have not received my payment.

Indeed this chase is a waste of time and there are more important things to do in our lives than to waste it on such group of fraudsters. I was threatened non-payment of my final outstanding amount if I didn' email to take all my comments down from this thread. They seem to be keeping that money -against my will- as the price I pay for my freedom of speech.

WARNING TO ALL FREELANCE TRANSLATORS: do yourself a favour, do not ever take any projects from them. Do not sustain their business at the cost of your forced free labour. Do not waste your time by having any kinds of dealings with them. This thread and their Google review is a good testimony to the sufferings of freelancers who took up projects from them.
Sender: SOPHIA 23-10-2017 07:32

FAKED ID NO ONE WORKING WITH NAME AND DETAIL WITH US.
Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: philippe 17-11-2017 06:46

I gave them a one sheet French birth certificate to translate...It's an old civil registry hand-written stuff, but it's perfectly understandable ... if you know how to read and to speak French. They had a 3 day timeline to respect, perfectly mentioned when we agreed on the contract.
They proposed a draft on the translation…I can prove that this document:
- Was scanned passed through an automatic hand-writing recognition
- Processed through a translating software, which doesn't even have the capability of "google translate".
- That no human brain speaking English (even less French)proofread the resulting gabble.
The result was below zero. A lot of assembly of letters that didn’t mean anything (As if a cat had walked on keyboard…) . Some hilarious things: My Last name and My Birth place are both common names having a sense in French language… And so they both were translated in English. (for those who speak French, “Lieu de Naissance la Réunion”, was translated as “Birth place: The Meeting”). It’s as if KUALA LUMPUR was translated as Muddy river junction in a Bahasa To English translation.
So I did the totality of the translation, they just put a stamp on it...(Ok ,they actually accepted a 33% refund)
Should I mention that they didn’t respect the timeline??? Reason : It was raining…
If you actually do a legal action against this company, I can provide the mails with both documents.
Have a nice day
Re: Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sophia 17-11-2017 07:18

Saw you message at the forum, I am not sure what's your intention on the same. We note that there is issue with the translation, if you required we have refunded the full amount.

As you asked for we have provided the certificate with the translation given by you and as requested we delivered the file at your end, we never handled such service before, as you have asked for an emergency we have did the same for you.

To be our shock, you have asked us for certificate and have reported us on the forum. We have never asked payment for the wrong translation. If needed we had refunded the whole money. According to your email only, we agreed to provide the certificate.

As you are satisfied, do return back the document so that we will refund your money back, also we shall inform the embassy that we have only certified the work, and so they shall cancel the same. You shall get the translation done at better price as per your standards.

If needed we shall share the emails and your message on forum to the embassy.
Re[2]: Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: philippe 17-11-2017 09:06

I answer to everything in your post hereafter. Basically the thing is:
- You tried to sell certified translation by using software automatic translation software
- I didn't say anything false in my post
- Rest of answers hereunder (After >>>>>: your mail... Between *****: my answers).
Have a nice Weekend, maybe meet you at the embassy on monday

On 11/17/2017 3:09 PM, ​ Sophia Halim wrote:
Saw you message at the forum, I am not sure what's your intention on the same. We note that there is issue with the translation, if you required we have refunded the full amount.
*********This is what I proposed in one of my 3 solutions when I received your draft; You chose to go through taking my translation and refund 60RM
As you asked for we have provided the certificate with the translation given by you and as requested we delivered the file at your end, we never handled such service before, as you have asked for an emergency we have did the same for you.
*********That's right (Except you didn't respect the timeline) . But in my post did I say anything not true about this???*******

To be our shock, you have asked us for certificate and have reported us on the forum. We have never asked payment for the wrong translation. If needed we had refunded the whole money. According to your email only, we agreed to provide the certificate.
**********I'm not sure I understand this part, due to bad vocabulary grammar, and tense use. Can you have it translated by someone who speaks correct english?*********

As you are satisfied, do return back the document so that we will refund your money back, also we shall inform the embassy that we have only certified the work, and so they shall cancel the same. You shall get the translation done at better price as per your standards.

**********I'm going to the embassy this monday...You can talk to them if you want, I'll explain to them , showing your mails and your initial draft translation... I think they will accept the document and inform everyone of the way you work (Including other embassies, it's a small world you know?)*************
**************The problem, is you made me lose a week. Now I have a correct certified translation, I paid for it... I want to use it. Basically, I'll make a comparison: I brought to your garage my car to get it checked because I need it ready to go with a certification in 4 days. I found it back 2 days after with the wheels gone, the windshield cracked, battery dead.. . So I repair it myself, and just ask you to certify that it is ready to go....
And then , of course, I feel allowed to tell anyone that you don't know how to repair a car.
Basically, what you're asking me is: Ok bring back the car, we'll break it and dismantle it, we give you back the money, and you can go afterwards to another garage... Can you see what is wrong there?***************

If needed we shall share the emails and your message on forum to the embassy.
******Yes... As I said before, I don't think it will do much for your reputation in the diplomatic world, as i explained hereabove.*****
Re[4]: Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: philippe 17-11-2017 09:31

Thank you M. Tran Hai Ha, I truly appreciate. But sincerely, I'm not very worried to begin with ;-)
Re[5]: Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: thur_wu 22-01-2018 06:12

Still Sherena keep playing jokes on me. She promised pay me on a monthly basis, but I have received the money only once, then throw me a batch of rubbish excuses. Sherena, it's not the problem of the bank, it's the problem of your quality. This thread won't be sunk...Anyone who has the contact information of the Malaysian police, please tell me.
Re[6]: Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tamil_Linguist 25-01-2018 12:57

Dear Members, We can fight with these kind of fake companies with the help of social media only. Please dont just stick to this forum. Write other places too including Proz.com and translatorscafe.com and Linkedin etc. To start with please go to the Google Review Page of this Company and give your negative feedback with one star. Also ask your dear ones to do the same. Just sign with your gmail account and go to their review page and give your feedback. I am giving the link below. Please spread this message widely and help to bring this company down to a one star company.
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=ultimate+translation+sdn+bhd#lrd=0x31cc49c059d00d63:0x82ad904acebd1faf,1,,,
Re[7]: Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tamil_Linguist 30-01-2018 16:43

Hello Members, It seems you are not taking my post seriously. Please come forward and fight with this non-paying company unitedly. This is the only way to take our revenge. Please go to the link provided in my earlier post and give them a 1 star with your review (there must be a No star for them). Also write at least one post weekly to this forum and also in Proz, Translatorscafe and LinkedIn. Let us make them (in)famous in whole translation world.
Their Google Review Page is permanently closed - Our first Victory               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marwaan Areeb 31-01-2018 04:44

Hello Guys, Good News. They have marked their Google Review Page as Permanently Closed. This is a big victory for us. Fight unitedly till the shutters of ULTIMATETRANSLATIONS down permanently.
You can always Post on this site and other sites as I mentioned. Always mention the names of Bitches like Sophia Halim, Sherena etc. while posting your comments. Sophia Halim is present of LinkedIn. You can mention her in your posts on LinkedIn. Her profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophia-halim-a79967146/

I will come up with more fruitful steps to fight with these bastards. Don't give up and fight till their Shutters Down.

Another Victim of Ultimate CHEATERS
Re: Their Google Review Page is permanently closed - Our first Victory               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marwaan Areeb 31-01-2018 07:57

@Ultimate Cheaters. start packing your stuff. Congratulations for closing your Google page. This is just a start. I am personally contacting all the victims of Ultimate Translation and soon you will not only see posts on different sites on daily basis but also to all your clients mentioned on your website. I am gathering all the posts from different sites as a proof against you and will use them for posting on different sites and to your clients official mail. You have cheated on me and you have no idea how badly it is going to affect your business.
Good Luck
Re[2]: Their Google Review Page is permanently closed - Our first Victory               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marwaan Areeb 31-01-2018 08:29

Guys, Meanwhile I have found their new Google Review page. These cheaters have no place to hide. Please find the link below and start giving your 1 star rating. Please circulate widely and ask your dear ones to also give them negative reviews.
Revenge is my only mission and I want all of you to unite in this mission
https://www.google.co.in/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&ei=xVJxWuGoDsTOvgS8kaPwBg&q=ultimate+translation+malaysia&oq=ultimate+translation+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0l5j0i22i30k1l5.175694.175694.0.181535.1.1.0.0.0.0.636.636.5-1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.635....0.llwnP3aG4aA#lrd=0x31cc49ce51141b93:0x3edadfd9405adcee,1,,,
Re[3]: Their Google Review Page is permanently closed - Our first Victory               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sophia 31-01-2018 08:32

You are a fake id we don’t have such Translator with this name working with us so don’t simply say it show you self and create what ever you want!
Please Review their new Google business page - old one is closed               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marwaan Areeb 31-01-2018 16:11

Dear All, whoever had given them negative reviews on their Google Page please do it again as the old page is permanently closed. I have already given the link. Please circulate widely. Believe me this is the only way we can fight with these cheaters. I have tried everything to get my money back but now I have given up. But I will fight with them for all the mental harassment I faced. I hope all of you will unite and fight with these cheaters. Please start posting on forums and first please go to this link and give your 1 star with negative review:
https://www.google.co.in/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&ei=xVJxWuGoDsTOvgS8kaPwBg&q=ultimate+translation+malaysia&oq=ultimate+translation+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0l5j0i22i30k1l5.175694.175694.0.181535.1.1.0.0.0.0.636.636.5-1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.635....0.llwnP3aG4aA#lrd=0x31cc49ce51141b93:0x3edadfd9405adcee,1,,,
Re[4]: Their Google Review Page is permanently closed - Our first Victory               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Arnav translation 20-02-2019 11:37

You are really fraud because you are not giving my payment since July 30 2018 and not replying the mail.
our total due is INR 39098.00
I am requesting you to please clear my dues.
Re[6]: Seen from customer ,myultimate translation: a joke               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Rachit Lamsal 10-09-2020 08:03

could you please specify her number and email address? cuz i too got a mail from the same name and i think its a scam
Reply to "Please Review their new Google business page - old one is closed - Marwaan Areeb - 31-01-2018 16:11" Re: Please Review their new Google business page - old one is closed               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tamil_Linguist 01-02-2018 04:54

I have done this bro. and hope all will do the same. Let us come forward to fight against these cheaters. I am also of the view that this is the best way to teach them a good lesson.
And your IDEA to write to their clients is SUPERB...There is a list of all their clients on their website. I will write mails to all of them one by one.

Long live our Struggle
Re[2]: Please Review their new Google business page - old one is closed               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Fakhir Abbasi 02-02-2018 05:25

Dear All, Marwaan is doing good job but we need to do this in more planned way so that our voices must be heard LOUD and CLEAR.

These buggers have promised me to do monthly payment in parts after the involvement of High Commission and for this I had earlier removed all my posts but they are not fulfilling their promise and the High Commission is not taking any action against them. I think they have also been bribed by them to let them loose to freely cheat people.

Anyways.. to begin with, I am in talks with some of my fellow translators and old clients to file an ONLINE PETITION for which we will need around 10000 signatures. Before moving the petition we must think about how to achieve this target. I alone can assure around 1000 signatures from my contacts.

Meanwhile, keep posting on social sites and request you all to personally be in touch to chalk out plans for moving online petition.

Best Regards
Re[3]: Please Review their new Google business page - old one is closed               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tamil_Linguist 02-02-2018 10:03

Dear Mr. Abbasi, You have given a very good idea. Please provide your contact to discuss this issue further. I can surely provide you good number of emails for signing the petition.

Hope other people will soon join this.

Long live our fight against the biggest scammers of Translation industry
Re[4]: Please Review their new Google business page - old one is closed               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marwaan Areeb 02-02-2018 10:18

Very good idea Mr. Abbasi. I think we can fetch the emails of translators from different translation sites including this one. They have a good database.
Meanwhile please ask your near ones to rate their new Google Review Page with 1 star. I have provided the link in my earlier post.

Regards,
Re[5]: Please Review their new Google business page - old one is closed               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Fakhir Abbasi 03-02-2018 04:48

Dear Tamil_Linguist and all,

My contact details are

Email: abbasi.fakhir@gmail.com
Mobile: 91-9910207095

Any suggestion and help in this regard is welcome. Please collect and provide as much email IDs of translators as you can.
Particularly I am collecting a list of Malaysian translators. They must be aware of this fraud company. Before moving the petition I am planning to contact each and every translator and ask them not to work for this company.
Then I will move an online petition with the aim to reach every translator, agencies and mainly to the Malaysian authorities to take action against these bastards.

Please be in touch and come forward. This is our fight not only for the money we lost but for all the mental harassment we faced.
Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Fakhir Abbasi 05-02-2018 13:34

Dear Members,

Today I have drafted in details a letter for the Malaysian Translation Association regarding the issue of Non-Payment by UltimateCHEATERS with some solid proof. I have included a link of this forum and some communications between me - UltimateCHEATERS - the High Commission along with my unpaid Purchase Orders since more than 2 years.
Before I send them the Email I would like to ask you if anyone want to add some kind of proof of non-payment to them please mail me to abbasi.fakhir@gmail.com
Any other suggestion in this regard is also welcome.

Best Regards
Re: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tamil_Linguist 06-02-2018 10:03

Dear Abbasi,

Please check your mail. I have sent you a list of translators mostly from Malaysia. Please add in your database. Will send you another list soon.

Long Live our fight
Re[2]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Fakhir Abbasi 07-02-2018 08:15

Thanks Tamil_Linguist, I have got the list. Please send it in excel sheet next time.
Thanks Samuel and others for mailing me in support of my initiative against UltimateCHEATERS. It will be more helpful if you keep posting against them in different forums at least once in a week.
Also please write to their clients and tell them about their reputation in translation industry. You can find a list of their clients as mentioned on their website www.myultimatetranslations.com
Soon I will also provide the link of every client here as well. I have yet not started writing to them as I am busy in some projects and collecting email addresses of translators to contact them personally.
Also please keep reviewing their new google page.

Thanks for your help and support
Offers from Asia, especially India and China               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 07-02-2018 15:24

What do you guys expect from project offers from Asia? I put them straight into the bin. Why? Ridiculous rates. Unrealistic deadlnes. Horrible PMs. Delayed payments. No payment. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are rare.
Re[2]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tamil_Linguist 12-02-2018 06:53

Dear Mr. Abbasi, Your post on LinkedIn on ultimatetrans is doing round and viewed by many people. I have shared it too on my wall.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6365419139309375488
Anyone on LinkedIn please find this link and share. Also write your own posts on linkedIn and on other platforms.
Re[3]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Fakhir Abbasi 14-02-2018 06:35

Thanks Tamil Linguist,
I will come out with more such posts on different sites and keep writing against UltimateCHEATERS until each and every translator in the world come to know about their ugly face.
I have made this one of my goals in life..
But this is not my personal fight. Please come forward. Write your own posts. This the only thing that matters to them. I have tried to involve the High Commission too but those Bastards also didn't do any help.
So we can fight through the means of social media only and I am doing all my best to bring the ugly face of UltimateCHEATERS in limelight.
Please also help me collecting the list of emails of translators. By far I have managed a list of around 3000 translators.
Need many more to contact them personally and to start an online petition against UltimateCHEATERS.
Re[4]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Fakhir Abbasi 20-02-2018 06:59

Dear All,

Please see the links below which are the posts against UltimateCHEATERS in Worlds top online classified websites.
Please spread the same and also write your own posts on these websites. I am just going to do the same...
http://www.usnetads.com/view/item-129589627-Translation-Agency-No.1-Fraud-and-a-Shame-for-Malaysia.html
http://www.ukadslist.com/view/item-8178448-Translation-Agency-No.1-Fraud-and-a-Shame-for-Malaysia.html
Re[5]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Zhonba 06-04-2018 11:14

Guys seems like this agency is India based, Check this whois details of their website.

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=myultimatetranslations.com

Registrant Contact
Name: C.M Vinoth Prabhu
Organization:
Mailing Address: G 7 ACC Quarry Colony, Madukkarai, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu 641105 IN
Phone: +91.8760066773
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:vinothp787@gmail.com
Re[6]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tran Hai Ha 12-04-2018 09:35

They are in Malaysia, not India. I already called them at a Malaysian phone number.
Re[8]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Abdul Malik 25-05-2018 02:44

Hello everyone
I am also oneof the victims of this fraudulent company Ultimate Translation. I have had a very very bad experience working with this company. It owes me nearly 90 thousand rupees since last two years. Initially they kept promising to pay in "a week" or in 20 days" or "next month". But now they have stopped replying to mails or phone calls. So beware of this company run mainly by 3 persons i.e. Sherena, Nabilah and Samantha. If you get a job offer feom these three, stop then and there. You will not get your money. Pathetic people. Shame!
Re[9]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: KGAnand (translationa2z) 25-05-2018 02:52

It is an extremely BAD and Cheating party.
I am with you and all and ready to take any legal action against them.
Best Wishes---KGAnand India
Re[10]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: KGAnand (belticsolutions) 25-05-2018 03:54

This party is also like Mu Ultimate Cheaters only:
Beltic Solutions of Czech Republic is a Non Paying and Cheat Agency.
They got French > English translation for Euro 142.00 six weeks back. Payment promised one week. After two weeks I sent reminders but no response. After 5 weeks I wrote on Translator Cafe Hall of Shame. Beltic said delete the entry and get the payment. I removed the entry. Beltic is elusive and totally avoiding. They are treacherous, elusive habitual cheaters. They are great risk for translation fraternity and should be banned on all translation sites. They have defrauded many agencies and translators. Their country Agencies should know about them as they are defaming the name of good country Czech Republic. Their name should be black listed by all translation web sites and removed.
Their contact details are as follows:
Fiala Dvořák, Managing Director
Beltic Solutions, Manager PIA CZECH
Email: belticsolutions@gmail.com
Phone number: +00420 749 855 114
Re[11]: Please come forward in our fight against UltimateCHEATERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Katie Grant (belticsolutions.com) 01-04-2019 12:02

I too am having problems getting hold of Beltic Solutions to chase payments. They owe me GBP 90.08 and haven't replied to any emails since last May when I delivered the project.

This party is also like Mu Ultimate Cheaters only:
Beltic Solutions of Czech Republic is a Non Paying and Cheat Agency.
They got French > English translation for Euro 142.00 six weeks back. Payment promised one week. After two weeks I sent reminders but no response. After 5 weeks I wrote on Translator Cafe Hall of Shame. Beltic said delete the entry and get the payment. I removed the entry. Beltic is elusive and totally avoiding. They are treacherous, elusive habitual cheaters. They are great risk for translation fraternity and should be banned on all translation sites. They have defrauded many agencies and translators. Their country Agencies should know about them as they are defaming the name of good country Czech Republic. Their name should be black listed by all translation web sites and removed.
Their contact details are as follows:
Fiala Dvořák, Managing Director
Beltic Solutions, Manager PIA CZECH
Email: belticsolutions@gmail.com
Phone number: +00420 749 855 114
Sender: Cheah Yi Wei 17-10-2018 13:50

I seriously should've seen this post before working with them. They have delayed my payment (and a P.O.) for more than 3 months and are not answering any of my messages and their email is down (which they told me the problem was on my end, but I've tried sending them emails using 3 different accounts). Now they are telling me the customer hasn't approved of my work, ending up in the delay, yet they promised me payment after 30 days of invoicing, they even asked me for my invoice. Quite angry with this FRAUD company at the moment, will try to take legal action.
Sender: heidi 23-10-2018 03:32

I was like you too last time. Did translation job for Ultimate Translation beginning 2015. Never got any payment. In the end, I went to their office in KL Sentral but there was no one there. The receptionist gave me Sherena's mobile number. From there I started to call Sherena. I stalked her and found out she lives in Ampang and threatened to find her. Only then did I get their attention. They agreed to pay me in installments. I agreed, rather than not getting anything. Only in 2017, they started to pay me and finished it few months ago. Every month I still need to push Sherena to make the payment cz she will give stupid and lame excuses. I would call her several times, text her until the payment is made. Even called her at night. I did this every month for almost a year. I also emailed her and CC to all her staff again and again. I told her I know Ultimate Translation is blacklisted in ProZ and that shook her up.
SO, my advice is keep pushing Ultimate Translation until they pay you.
Sender: Jung 31-10-2018 23:00

http://www.expertrans.net/ does not pay the cost for more than 2 years although I have sent invoice continuously
Sender: Translator AAA 08-09-2019 10:27

Guys, beware of another agency called Asia Translation Services. They are scammers. They never pay me a single sen despite frequent reminders in emails, calls and WhatsApp. Unless you want to do charity, otherwise do not ever work for this scammer. Anyone has encountered payment issue from this scammer, reply here and I want to compile info to take action against them. Do not let them suck your hard-earned money.
Sender: Translator AAA 08-09-2019 11:12

http://asiatranslationservices.com/ is definitely a scammer. They are banned from posting jobs in proz.com. https://www.proz.com/blueboard/51448. Victims, pls come forward to fight against this scammer until they pay us back including late charges.
Sender: Translator AAA 30-10-2019 15:13

Update - not even a sen is received. Asia Translation Services gave fake address and fake contact. I went to their office but it did not exist. She also blocked my contact. I am going to make a police report now. So victims pls come forward to make her face her punishment that she deserves.
Sender: Abinash 21-08-2021 12:26

Hi Samuel, did you receive your payment? Is it settled now or..?
Sender: Ujaus 31-08-2021 08:25

Such actions are unacceptable. This company is putting its reputation at great risk by creating incidents like this. You are entitled to compensation for damage.

Ujaus Matsuki,
Consulting manager
http://www.worktime.com/
Sender: cCR 09-09-2021 13:37

The same thing happened to me but now they are Asia Translations Services. They are still using the same tactics and threats. I am taking legal actions now to receive my money.
Non-paying agency: wagner-international.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Pau (Wagner Consulting International) 09-12-2021 14:55

Hi,
I'm agreed with you that we as freelance translators have no rights in defending ourselves and most of the translation agencies, who've got the project, are started looking for any thirsty freelancer who's never aware about how to charge or get a decent paid from the translation service.
Very recently, I was ignored by the project manager (Mr. Qudrat Ullah) from Wager Consulting International Agency after I delivered him for a proofreading project. In first, I completed it on time, again they asked me to fulfill the client's request (which has not been told before) on my unavailability schedules as I've already mentioned them. But, I did it and returned it to them later.
Then, waited for several days to get my payment order(P.O), even I wrote them thrice but failed with no responses.

Therefore, anybody who could read this message should be alerted for not having work with this agency, www.wager-international.com

Bullying, Ignorance & kicking out after no need are bad experiences of a freelancer who works at online with unknown persons.

Thank you for reading till the end.

Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:

Free Newsletter

Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive updates from us:

New at the Forum

New Free Articles

# 2488
Rosetta Stone and Translation Rates

# 2467
Translation - an Ageless Profession

# 2466
Have Language, Will Travel

# 2486
Почему так мало хороших переводов и хороших переводчиков?

# 2479
Average monthly wage in different European countries

# 2487
Two New Chinese Translations of Hamlet Introduced and Compared

# 2475
Linguistic history of the Indian subcontinent

# 2474
Languages with official status in India

# 2251
The Database: Your Most Valuable Asset!

More articles
More articles for translators

Vote in Polls

All Polls:
Polls on all topics

Christian Polls:
Polls on Christian topics

Financial Polls:
Polls on Financial topics

Polls for Freelancers:

Poll # 104
Have you obtained at least one new client through your facebook account?

Poll # 100
What is the worst time-waster?

Poll # 099
If you work at a laptop, do you usually use touchpad or mouse?

Poll # 094
If you run a translation agency, do you ever outsource / subcontract your projects to other translation agencies?

Poll # 090
What do you like the most about TranslationDirectory.com?

Poll # 088
Which translation portal emails you the largest number of job notifications?

Poll # 087
Which one of the following sites has the most appealing color scheme?

Poll # 085
Do you charge a fine (interest) fee for every day of payment delay?

Poll # 083
Do you have licensed SDL Trados software installed at your computer?

Poll # 079
Have you always dreamt to become a translator?

Poll # 078
Do you plan to be a freelance translator for the rest of your life?

Poll # 077
Is it necessary to learn translation theory in order to become a good translator?

Poll # 076
Will human translation be entirely replaced by machine translation in the future?

Poll # 074
Do you have savings?

Poll # 065
Do you know that the Bible is the most popular book in the world?

Poll # 063
What is the purpose of your life?

Poll # 059
How many hours per night do you sleep (in average)?

More polls
More polls for freelancers

christianity portal
hotel directory

Copyright © 2003-2024 by TranslationDirectory.com
Legal Disclaimer
Site Map