Directory for translators and translation agencies: receive translation jobs in your language pair!
Welcome to the world of language jobs!

Portal for Language Professionals and their Clients. 39,000+ Freelance Translators7,000+ Translation Agencies.
translation jobs
Translation Agency Registration - Free! Freelance Translator Registration - Free! Become a Member! Login to Your Account! Invite Translators - Free! FAQ Contact Us

Menu

Become a Member
  Edit Your Profile
  Ask for Free Translation
  Find Translation Jobs
  Find Rare Translation Jobs
  Find Very Rare Language Jobs
  Find Jobs in Rarest Pairs
  Read Testimonials
  Read More Testimonials
  Read Even More Testimonials
  Read Still More Testimonials
  Read Yet More Testimonials
  Upload Your Resume
  Add Your Translation Agency
  Receive All Jobs by RSS
  Work for Translation Agencies
  Post Your Translation Job
  Hire Translators-Members
  Hire All Translators
  Easily Contact Translators
  Hire Translation Agencies Members
  Contact All Translation Agencies
  Obtain Blacklisted Employers
  Read Articles (By Category)
  Read Articles (By Index)
  Read Sense-of-Life Articles
  Read Work-at-Home Articles
  Use Free Dictionaries
  Use Free Glossaries
  Use Free Photographs
  Use Free File Sharing
  Use Free Software
  Use Free Translators
  Vote in Polls for Translators
  Subscribe to Free Newsletter
  Advertise Here
  Apply to Collection Agencies
  Buy Database of Translators
  Buy Translation Agencies List
  Watch Out for Scam E-mails
  Use Resources for Translators
  Use Online Directory
  Ask Questions in Forum
  Admire God's Creations

Advertisements

Forum for Translators: Experience with Ansh Intertrade

Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 29-04-2013 19:00

I would be interested to read any information about this company that is currently advertising on this site. Judging from the website http://www.anshintertrade.com/eng/careers.html, this company is trying to get free translations (see test translation) to use on its site. The existing translations on the site are poorer than Google translations. Has anybody actually done any work for this company? It claims to do translation work for translation companies.
Re: Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Khalilah 08-05-2013 14:22

Hi!
I was also thinking of applying for a translation job Anshi Intertrade posted, but after I saw their website, I am not very convinced. The translation in really, really bad, and there is no content on the page except for some general information on their company, which also does not seem very credible. However, I didn´t find the company on any blacklists. I will consider the application, but I have read that many Indian companies are in fact a scam. Do you have any advice on this? Does anyone have experience with Anshi Intertrade? Thanks!
Re[2]: Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Priya Sharma 04-06-2013 11:01

I am working with this company as a Dogri translator from past three years and I totally disagree with your views. This company have always made on time payment and I have never found any other company with same professional attitude. You do not have any right to judge anyone whom you have never worked with, and if you do then you will not find anyone who would be interested in working with you.

Dogri Priya
Re[3]: Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 04-06-2013 15:02

Priya,

Nobody has accused Ansh of non-payment.

WTF
Re[4]: Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Rashmi 05-06-2013 04:45

What kind of a person are you. You don’t seem to have any work except writing about other people. We have a 600 language pair price list, deal with over 1200 translators, and the translations on the website are done on payment. Any ways – MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS – if you have any.
Sender: Ashok V. Patwardhan (APA InterCorp) 14-06-2013 07:15

I have noticed quite a few advt.s by Ansh Intertrade here and have had some job offers from them, but their rates are so low and the payment schedule so long that we haven't seen eye to eye on anything thus far.

Pl. don't generalize all the Indian Translation companies / agencies with the same measure / prejudice.

There are quite a few good ones also, but they don't prosper as fast as the others who can afford to have flashy websites and fancy words in their web-pages, but are in fact the hunters of innocent freelancers for cheating.

It's wrong to judge a company by the language of the web-pages.
More often than not, it's the inefficiency and the poor knowledge of English - of the web-designers, despite being given the correct text.
Sender: Ashok V. Patwardhan (Ashok Patwardhan's Agency / APA Intercorp.) 17-07-2014 20:41

After the above post, I've had several dealings with Ansh Intertrade and found them to be very fair in their dealings, prompt in their deliveries and their rates quite reasonable by Indian Standards, a very professional attitude in their transactions and mails etc.

Hence I would gladly recommend an association with them for any of your translation projects.

Sender: Ashok Patwardhan (APA InterCorp) 16-12-2014 07:28

Since my last post, I've had several projects executed with the collaboration with Ansh Intertrade and I'm glad to declare now that my experience with them has been entirely satisfactory.
Sender: tuuli 09-11-2013 19:21

stay away from "anshintertrade.com" I Am

I made a 5 pgs translation today for a company called anshintertrade.com.
under the order was written:
Miss Ekta Kumar
Senior Expert- Foreign Languages
MOBILE- + 91- 7840057531
ANSH INTERTRADE
SKYPE- anshforeign
New Delhi, India
Ansh Profile Link- http://www.ansh.com/ansh150/
www.anshintertrade.com
the payment was promised to come right away through PayPal. Not the case though.

this is what they practice:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Last-week-I-was-asked-138763.S.216621309
Sender: tuuli 09-11-2013 19:22

stay away from "anshintertrade.com" I Am

I made a 5 pgs translation today for a company called anshintertrade.com.
under the order was written:
Miss Ekta Kumar
Senior Expert- Foreign Languages
MOBILE- + 91- 7840057531
ANSH INTERTRADE
SKYPE- anshforeign
New Delhi, India
Ansh Profile Link- http://www.ansh.com/ansh150/
www.anshintertrade.com
the payment was promised to come right away through PayPal. Not the case though.

this is what they practice:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Last-week-I-was-asked-138763.S.216621309

Sender: Ongmu 10-11-2013 14:05

Dear Tuuli,

If you are really a good translator and know the industry then you must be knowing that usually all companies pay after 20 to 25 days, not soon after work is done.

Your comment shows what kind of person you are, totally new here and impatient.

I have established my translation career due to Ansh only. I work for them regularly and have always got the payment on time. So now, I strongly recommend the readers not to be overflowed by your views.

Thanks,
Sender: Frieda Swahili 10-11-2013 15:11

I deal with Ansh since 4 years. Very very good in payments. I now handle their African language orders. Ansh handles more than 100 new projects per day which is more than most companies I know. They pay by Money Bookers and Pay pal. You are just desperate and have lost reputation with your clients. If you have the guts, send me names of companies who give you orders. I will send your message to your clients and what you have written. See how many people will deal with you once they read this. Next time throw stones at someone after knowing them. This is wrong and shameful.
Sender: Meera Bhartiya 10-11-2013 16:10

called Ansh people-
You have done work FIRST TIME, 2 days ago, proofreading of 1 page document. What person are you. Do you have problems of money or are you bad in nature. If you don't know company - never comment. What will companies who give you order think of you. Very very bad.
Sender: Ansh Intertrade (Ansh Intertrade) 11-11-2013 04:54

We are a large company and handle about 100 projects per day of various languages. We deal with over 2000 translators worldwide and have 8 international associations. Without knowing us, it was unfair to comment about us.

Mrs. Ekta is one of our finest associates and handles over 40 orders per day.

You have taken your first assignment from us and submitted on Saturday 9th Nov. 13 (End of day). You have started your complaints after 3 hours of sending us the document.

Educated translators know that most companies are closed on Sundays. You have posted damaging messages after office timings on the same day.

As a company, we have an accounts section and for a first timer, a confirmation from the client is necessary. Please note that payment will be made only after due diligence - specially now seeing your urgency.

Normally we automatically pay to all our regular translators in 25 days without the translator asking for it. The way you have reacted is very sad. We are placing a ban on dealing with you with our 0 associates for your careless behavior and your posting on private photographs on Facebook is being seen as a desperate move - with strong objections from us.
Sender: Siddhartha Saha 03-07-2014 05:08

what i can say as i havent work with them but got the chance to communicate, is that they are feminists. so boys should stay put. it would have been great if we had the chance. just to inform ans that, dont you think facilitating one gender is enough to keep the deviation between both, rather saying that men and women are same at work capabilities?

:)
Re[5]: Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Siddhartha Saha 03-07-2014 05:40

my bad, i got the reply promptly. they do care about their reputation. and understanding. Ansh is good one to work with in my opinion.
:)
Sender: nikhila 13-01-2017 09:27

yes i do agree that they are quite unprofessional in dealing and not paying for the works
Sender: CEO, Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. 13-01-2017 10:23

Dear Madam,
We have checked with our sales department and also with the accounts department but could not find any unpaid invoice from you.

We have never received any invoice from your side. We pay thousands of translators every month.

I request you to kindly recheck and let us know.
Sender: Palak Ahuja 14-11-2013 06:28

Dear Friends,

I work for ansh since 3 years. Great people and great and flexible payment terms.

I was new to Delhi and started translation work on Freelancing basis. I end up being friends with ansh people. Dont say about people if you dont know them. God is watching you. Have control over your words.

Ansh I feel there website is cute and real unlike other translation websites who decorates it with foreign faces.

Thanks.
Palak.
Sender: MTG (Blacklisted Translation Agencies) 23-11-2013 07:33

ANSH (alias ansh.com)

"Another new translators portal for scammers and 'very low-cost' translation agencies based in Middle East to bombard translators in the West with misery rated projects. Often they are a replica from an existing translator platform! So, be careful! Ansh is actually a mediocre Internet Company and has nothing in common with translation business. So be careful, they are just out there for your money!"

Blacklisted Translation Agencies http://www.artectrans.fr/fr/node/80
Sender: CEO ANSH (Ansh Lingua) 25-11-2013 04:06

Dear Mr. Frank MÖRSCHNER,

We have just read a comment about us on your website.
We have never dealt with your company nor have any relationship with you. It was surprising to read your remarks. We know that when you deal with thousands of people, some likes and dislikes are bound to occur.

We request you to kindly remove your note and comments about us from your site because it is mostly untrue.

We have a lot to do with the translation business and have been in the field since a long time. We handle almost 60-100 translation projects each day for different languages. The portal has helped more translators than you can think.
You have a wonderful website, well designed and are a translator of repute. You deal with wonderful companies which are displayed on your site and we are sure your work is good.

We sincerely believe that blacklisting is much more serious and the other party must be given a chance to respond.

Yes, we are a new portal with different beliefs, but haven’t taken anyones money. Like all people who work and wish to grow, we too have our own aspirations and plans – and assure you that this is not a scam.

Hundreds of Indian and International translators plus pay pal and money bookers can clearly show that we are good paymasters.
If our translators bet to know of your messages, they too can feel uncomfortable because they earn from us since a long time.

We respect you because of what we can see on the internet, and lets use this medium to present good information.
Wishing you good times ahead.

Affectionately,
Miss Neha Kiran
CEO
Sender: WTF 05-12-2013 22:05

Ansh Intertrade claims to pay its translators 0.10 Euro per word in its recent job ad. This is a lie! Actually they pay less than 0.03 USD per word (less than 0.02 EUR per word). Such dishonest business people should be banned from advertising here!
Sender: Partan Paul 06-12-2013 04:00

Dear Friend,

If the amount does not suit you then better dont reply. But who gave you the right to decide that who will post a job here and who will not? You? Why?

I got the job which you are talking about. You will be happy to know that just now I got my payment as well as committed.

I worked with the company for the first time and I will definately work with them again too.

Thanks. Dont use a platform like this casually.

Partan.
Re[3]: Ansh Intertrade and false claims in advertising               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WFT 06-12-2013 16:27

Why does this company advertise that it will pay 0.10 EUR per word, but actually pays 0.03 USD (approx. 0.02 EUR)or less? This is making a false claim. It demonstrates dishonesty.
Re[4]: Ansh Intertrade and false claims in advertising               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Emanuele 10-12-2014 12:28

False advertising confirmed.

I got in touch with them a few minutes ago. In the reply they said that my rate was too high (even if I left the €0.10/sw reported in their advertisement) and asked for my best rate. Then they proceeded to offer me the fantastic rate of $0.03/sw. That's so professional.
Sender: Avi Avasti 16-12-2014 04:21

I am regularly working with him.

They are really good in their dealings and payments. Their work check mail is to ask if you are able to take up the work or not.

Do not over think about a topic. In case of any doubt, its better to ask and confirm instead writing on this platform.

I truly adore Ansh.
Sender: WTF 16-12-2014 07:22

Avi, interesting that mentioned this outsourcer as a non-payer:

translationexperts365@gmail.com

AKA

Anu Jain [Contact no. 09654330034, 08191034777. Skype: Anshintertrade]
Sender: Avi Avasti 16-12-2014 07:32

Well.

I have not understood what you are trying to say.

But just for the information. Anu Jain was working with Ansh and stole their database. This email id is of Anu not Ansh from which she is operating independently and not paying translators like me.

Ansh is a company because of whom I am earning my livelihood and will always stand by their side.

Thanks you.
Sender: WTF 16-12-2014 08:07

Here is a recent ad from the person you accused of being a non-payer. As you see, this is an outsourcer from Ansh (and as far as I am aware, this person is still mailing on behalf of Ansh):

Source language(s): Dutch
Target language(s): Norwegian

Details of the project: We require translators for a project of 10000 words for Dutch to Norwegian pair.
Domain: Legal
Words: 10000

Payment method: PayPal.

Please provide us your Skype ID for an instant reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Anu Jain
Contact no. 09654330034, 08191034777

We will pay for this job 0.10 EUR per word

Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies

Deadline for applying: 10/16/2014

Keep this ad at the site permanently

Anu jain
Ansh Intertrade
India
www.anshintertrade.com
IP: 122.161.180.64 (Gurgaon, India)
Posted on Wednesday, 15 Oct 2014, 14:23:28
Re[6]: Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Avi Avasti 16-12-2014 08:51

Well,

See the add posting date. She was working with Ansh in past like I already wrote.

I am not sure about this case but I think this is the job which was posted when she was working with ANSH.

Now she is working from a new id, using Ansh contacts and yet to pay me for my 3 bigger jobs.

Lets not deviate from the topic that the industry has a lot of scammers and non payers.

Its not correct to write bluntly about a company like Ansh who has always been good with translators.
Sender: DK 23-12-2014 20:29

I guess now these issues have been solved
Sender: Pallab Dasgupta 24-11-2015 05:56

I am working with this company as a Assamese translator from past three years and I totally disagree with your views. This company have always made on time payment and I have never found any other company with same professional attitude. You do not have any right to judge anyone whom you have never worked with, and if you do then you will not find anyone who would be interested in working with you.

Thank you,
Pallab Dasgupta
Sender: Ashok Patwardhan (Ashok Patwardhan's Agency) 24-11-2015 06:11

I'll endorse the view that Ansh Intertrade is very square and fair in their dealings, which I've experienced for the last 2 yrs.

It appears that one of their disgruntled employees was fanning the fire against it while abusing their e-mail ID and fakely posting projects in their name, about an year back.
Sender: J. 15-10-2016 02:40

I expressed interest for a job they posted on Proz. After several back-and-forth emails, they sent me the file to be translated before signing any non-disclosure agreement, which is unethical, before even asking for a resume and/or take a test, and before I agreed to it. When asked about my rates I told them a specific amount which they did not address until the very last email letting me know that they would pay me 0.02USD/word. Yes you read that right, 0.02USD/word when the standard rate is 0.012USD/word for that language combination. Needless to say I declined. Do not work for this company if your intention is to actually make a living out of translation.
Sender: CEO, Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. 15-10-2016 07:00

Dear Justine,

We think 0.02 USD is any day larger rate than 0.012 USD. We see a clear confusion in the rates mentioned by you. Your CV states - 0.09 USD, your message above shows 0.012 USD, your mail conversation at database@ansh.com - 0.07 USD.

You have mentioned that we did not have your CV (which is vetted in our own way), but we have your CV and also your conversation with our database team regarding your availability. More than 3000 translators and above 600 companies deal with us without any NDA. Its our call. This is a business of literates and we have learned to have faith. Orders are mostly time dependent and expecting a translator to find a scanner for NDA - is again our call. We handle more than 100 new orders each day - hence business norms are understood.

The rates, our sales team offer depend on the available translators quote and our client's offer. If a translator can change the offered rate, where is the difficulty in understanding our rates.

We feel you have lot of free time to write about companies and advising people not to collaborate with us, but we feel here everyone can make their own decision.

Do concentrate on getting business rather than making comments about people.

Have a great year ahead.
Sender: J 15-10-2016 14:04

You are not telling the truth here. I never said my rate was $0.12 in any message. I did not send you my CV. What does "0.02USD is any day larger rate than 0.12" even mean? You also do not address the question of non-disclosure agreement either. I feel it is my right and duty to take the time to share my experience with fellow translators whose work is difficult and under appreciated. I translate because I enjoy it not because I absolutely need to financially. have a full-time job but thank you for your condescending tone: you are showing your true colours.
Sender: J. 15-10-2016 14:12

And I see there was a typo in my first message. The standard rate is 0.12USD/word not 0.02USD, which is what I meant. I can see the confusion on that fact. The offered rate 0.02USD/word is a mere fraction of 0.12USD. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Sender: CEO, Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. 17-10-2016 06:22

Dear Madam,

We never told your rate as 0.12 but as 0.012 which you have mentioned in the message above in the same trail, and thus the comment - "0.02USD is any day larger rate than 0.12" - Already cleared as per your last message.

Regarding your CV, you mailed us your CV in PDF format at weare@anshintertrade.com dated 17th April, 2014. Since PDF cannot be attached, we are attaching the image of the same.

For NDA we have already mentioned in the above trail - "More than 3000 translators and above 600 companies deal with us without any NDA. Its our call. This is a business of literates and we have learned to have faith. Orders are mostly time dependent and expecting a translator to find a scanner for NDA - is again our call. We handle more than 100 new orders each day - hence business norms are understood."

We never try to show superiority over our translators, as we know that we earn because of you translators and thus all translators are most important for us.
It depends on individual to individual how they choose the projects and the rates they accept.

Sender: WTF 26-10-2016 13:16

Ansh Intertrade is listed as a scammer on the Translator Scammer Directory, http://www.translator-scammers.com/translator-scammers-notes.htm#n126

I notice that they advertise higher rates when they advertise on this site, but the rates they really offer are an insult to the translation industry.
Sender: J 26-10-2016 15:25

I would not say they are scammers but their rates are indeed ridiculously low.
Re[7]: Experience with Ansh Intertrade               [Reply to this message]
Sender: CEO, Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. 27-10-2016 06:17

We select the minimum rate that is given by Translation Directory while making an add post, but when we negotiate we offer rates that our database translators are accepting and then the project is assigned to the translator who provide us the best rates.
We will make a note and not select any rate on further add post we do.
Sender: WTF 27-10-2016 21:17

Well, they are listed in the TSD.

Anyway, they often advertise the rate of 0.08 and then dictate the rate of 0.02 (They call it negotiation lol). I have a list of the actual rates they charge their clients. Talk about exploitation!
Sender: Pekthary 30-11-2017 08:22

The rate they offer are miserable and a the payments are never made on time. In order to get paid you have to keep asking and sending emails. Until they finally decide to pay. Quite unprofessional in my opinion.
Sender: Ansh Intertrade 30-11-2017 11:34

Please give the details as we are not able to find any details of the job done by name given.
Sender: nikhila 13-01-2017 09:24

Believe me worst experience. quite unprofessional. until i accepted the work they were back of me and until i completed the work they were very sweet spoken and once after submitting Mr.Raj jain who assigned the work was not even responding on mails and now and then lifts the call but keeps down saying he is busy and even after 45 days time no payment(wherein they agreed to pay half amount in 15 days and remaining within 30 days) was done and now saying that we are facing some confusion with client so dont know when can we pay you.
Sender: Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. 18-01-2017 05:28

Dear Ms. Nikhila Kadimisetty,
For the past many years, you are in our database as BANNED FOR TRANSLATION. This is due to an associate's complaint of bad quality and for being rude.
We therefore have NEVER DEALT with you, and if it was in our control or knowledge, you would have never been given the project. Just proves that your client deals independently.
Your client is an independent owner of his own company and you talked with him directly. You took direct purchase orders and delivered your work directly.
Your client is known and recommended by us for their payment and have handled lots of subtitling projects for us.
On speaking with them we came to know that on clients request, you were requested for many corrections, but you refused to do them because you had to go on a vacation. The corrections had to be done by an alternate translator at additional cost. Just by the way the project was from one of the largest media companies of the world and huge. Of many other people, you alone decided to create a fuss for a mere USD 120.
Your client also tells us that you had a talk to him (where you were rude) and he requested 1 week's time for making the payment. In the next 10 minutes, you posted the complaint on our id and not on theirs.
We handle nearly 100 new projects per day emanating out of more than 600 worldwide clients, 23 close associates, 4 branches and payments are released monthly to more than 300 translators. None of our associates falter on payments.
We, at Ansh, handle more than 4 to 5 Telugu orders per day which are translated by unknown translators for many years. 99% translators are regularly paid other than bad translations.
Our translators and companies are very close to us and may not take your accusation well. You are an unpaid member on the portal and It seems that this is your regular way of taking payments - by catching the paid clients.
PS. Please correct your English when writing complaints because this is a business of literates.
Sender: Armenian Translator 18-01-2017 13:25

Ms. Nikhila I would like to say that your English in the above string proves that you cant be trusted with a translation project.
Sender: Tapas 02-11-2018 09:12

Those who talk negative about Ansh is either don't have experience with them or are new to the field and don't know the nits n bits of it.
I have been working with Ansh for a very long time and never had any issue with them.
Yes their rate is very low compared to others but they are professionals and always respond to my mails in case of any issue.
Now its up to me whether I will accept the offer or move on just what I do now a days as their rate does not suits me any more so I stop accepting their offer. But they never cheat anyone so far. I can vouch for them strongly.
I am a translator and I know I have to have patience, you you don't have then you should choose another profession. You don't have to pass comment on a company which is 100% genuine.
Sender: Ekta (Ansh Intertrade Pvt Ltd.) 02-11-2018 09:41

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your confidence in us. We really do appreciate! It is great to have translators like you in our team.
We have progressed till date just because of hard work of all our translators, so payment might get delayed but would be done for sure.

Thanks to all our translators and linguists!
Sender: is27 23-01-2021 08:18

Experience with Ansh Intertrade: I have just received an e-mail for a translation DE>ES.
The files were enclosed, could not be previewed and my antivirus advised me not to open them.
I do not know if Ansh is a scam victim; if not, I would recommend using documents which do avoid discomfort with the translator.
Good luck to all good translators and agencies!
Sender: is27 (ansshintertrade.com) 23-01-2021 08:25

Experience with Ansh Intertrade: I have just received an e-mail for a translation DE>ES.
The documents were enclosed, but the files could not be previewed and my antivirus recommended not to open them.
I do not know if they are scam victims, if not, I would recommend using documents which do not cause discomfort with the translator.
Good luck to all good translators and agencies!

Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:

Free Newsletter

Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive updates from us:

New at the Forum

New Free Articles

# 2488
Rosetta Stone and Translation Rates

# 2467
Translation - an Ageless Profession

# 2466
Have Language, Will Travel

# 2486
Почему так мало хороших переводов и хороших переводчиков?

# 2479
Average monthly wage in different European countries

# 2487
Two New Chinese Translations of Hamlet Introduced and Compared

# 2475
Linguistic history of the Indian subcontinent

# 2474
Languages with official status in India

# 2251
The Database: Your Most Valuable Asset!

More articles
More articles for translators

Vote in Polls

All Polls:
Polls on all topics

Christian Polls:
Polls on Christian topics

Financial Polls:
Polls on Financial topics

Polls for Freelancers:

Poll # 104
Have you obtained at least one new client through your facebook account?

Poll # 100
What is the worst time-waster?

Poll # 099
If you work at a laptop, do you usually use touchpad or mouse?

Poll # 094
If you run a translation agency, do you ever outsource / subcontract your projects to other translation agencies?

Poll # 090
What do you like the most about TranslationDirectory.com?

Poll # 088
Which translation portal emails you the largest number of job notifications?

Poll # 087
Which one of the following sites has the most appealing color scheme?

Poll # 085
Do you charge a fine (interest) fee for every day of payment delay?

Poll # 083
Do you have licensed SDL Trados software installed at your computer?

Poll # 079
Have you always dreamt to become a translator?

Poll # 078
Do you plan to be a freelance translator for the rest of your life?

Poll # 077
Is it necessary to learn translation theory in order to become a good translator?

Poll # 076
Will human translation be entirely replaced by machine translation in the future?

Poll # 074
Do you have savings?

Poll # 065
Do you know that the Bible is the most popular book in the world?

Poll # 063
What is the purpose of your life?

Poll # 059
How many hours per night do you sleep (in average)?

More polls
More polls for freelancers

christianity portal
hotel directory

Copyright © 2003-2024 by TranslationDirectory.com
Legal Disclaimer
Site Map