Directory for translators and translation agencies: receive translation jobs in your language pair!
Welcome to the world of language jobs!

Portal for Language Professionals and their Clients. 39,000+ Freelance Translators7,000+ Translation Agencies.
translation jobs
Translation Agency Registration - Free! Freelance Translator Registration - Free! Become a Member! Login to Your Account! Invite Translators - Free! FAQ Contact Us

Menu

Become a Member
  Edit Your Profile
  Ask for Free Translation
  Find Translation Jobs
  Find Rare Translation Jobs
  Find Very Rare Language Jobs
  Find Jobs in Rarest Pairs
  Read Testimonials
  Read More Testimonials
  Read Even More Testimonials
  Read Still More Testimonials
  Read Yet More Testimonials
  Upload Your Resume
  Add Your Translation Agency
  Receive All Jobs by RSS
  Work for Translation Agencies
  Post Your Translation Job
  Hire Translators-Members
  Hire All Translators
  Easily Contact Translators
  Hire Translation Agencies Members
  Contact All Translation Agencies
  Obtain Blacklisted Employers
  Read Articles (By Category)
  Read Articles (By Index)
  Read Sense-of-Life Articles
  Read Work-at-Home Articles
  Use Free Dictionaries
  Use Free Glossaries
  Use Free Photographs
  Use Free File Sharing
  Use Free Software
  Use Free Translators
  Vote in Polls for Translators
  Subscribe to Free Newsletter
  Advertise Here
  Apply to Collection Agencies
  Buy Database of Translators
  Buy Translation Agencies List
  Watch Out for Scam E-mails
  Use Resources for Translators
  Use Online Directory
  Ask Questions in Forum
  Admire God's Creations

Advertisements

Forum for Translators: Non-payers, part 2

Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TranslationDirectory.com (600+ Blacklisted Translation Outsourcers and Scammers) 18-01-2013 14:51

Dear Translator,

This is a continuation of the topic "Non-payers" available at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum/messages/?685

As the original topic became too bulky, we are closing it and opening this one.

You are welcome to share payment practices of different outsourcers here.

You are also welcome to blacklist non-payers by submitting the non-payment reports to us using our standard format (please send the complete reports to CEO at TranslationDirectory dot com):

1) Company's and contact person's name and address (including all e-mail addresses).

2) Did you meet the deadline?

3) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work?

4) Was payment delayed or not received at all?

5) What did the outsourcer answer to your inquiries about payment?

6) Would you work for this outsourcer again?

7) Other comments (if any).

If you are a member, you can view the list of 600+ blacklisted translation outsourcers and scammers in your account:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/account

If you are not yet a member, you are invited to join here:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/membership.php
MOHAMMED ALMASSRI               [Reply to this message]
Sender: le guillan gaelle 18-01-2013 15:04

Never Never Never work for him! He uses different identities and never pays!
Re: MOHAMMED ALMASSRI               [Reply to this message]
Sender: leon921269 (TranslationSecrets.com) 19-05-2013 14:53

Never Never Never work for him! He uses different identities and never pays!
Yes, never never work for him, the cheater. I will never never forget this name, together with his company TranslationSecrets.com.
Re SAFETY TRANSLATION - NON PAYERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: SW 19-03-2014 15:33

Don't work for Safety Translation. They are non-payers from Gaza. The PMs are Khaled, Samer and Ahmed. They are a front for Translation Secrets and Gentle Translation
Re: Re SAFETY TRANSLATION - NON PAYERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Charles 27-03-2014 21:10

Safety Translation owe me over $300 USD. This is a fake agency run by non-paying scumbags called Khaled, Samer Ghali and Ahmeed Eideen. They claim to be from Israel, but they are really from Gaza. Don't work for them because they will not pay you! They will steal your translation and your money. Gaza seems to be a place that is full of scumbags.

Re:Ronen Priewer|Hello-Makets.com|FX CAPITAL LTD|Fake &Cheater               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Vincent Zhang (Hello Markets) 20-11-2014 02:46

Actually Isreal is another original place scumbags wander in the middle east, such Hello Mkarkets(previous Hello Binary, the website is hello-markets.com). The are more hateful scumbags because they, for example Ronen Priewer, VP of Asian market in his fake FX CAPITAL LTD, promise many times to pay and ask for payment information, but don't pay at all. Every time they suggested a new way to pay, but they escaped. The most heteful fact is that sometimes this man initiated to connect with me and promised a deadline for payment. I don't know the reason why Ronen did this, but he really escaped from payment responsibility in the end every time. He didn't pay and even further tended to hurt your spirit. This is the highest level of cheater in the world I have ever met with. Now it's 6 months since I delivered their contract translation.

I have post the links to his linkedin page and his company's website here. I suggest all never work with them.

Re: Re SAFETY TRANSLATION - NON PAYERS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Louis Tolo 16-02-2015 09:35

Please do not even accept offers from these guys in Arab countries including India.
Logiverbe Language Services               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Natalia (Logiverbe Language Services) 11-09-2014 16:52

Non-paying agency: Logiverbe Language Services.
Owner: Thomas Hoooker
Re: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: EW 04-02-2013 07:11

1) Company's and contact person's name and address (including all e-mail addresses). Tina Muller, 75 Glenhaven Ave, London, WDG 1AF (probably fake address since I traced IP to Brighton). Email: t.muller@ntlworld.com

2) Did you meet the deadline? Yes.

3) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work? No.

4) Was payment delayed or not received at all? No payment received at all.

The outsourcer has disabled her email address.

6) Would you work for this outsourcer again? No.

7) Other comments (if any). This outsourcer also advertises at Translators Town.
Re: Tina Muller does not pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ed 05-02-2013 17:59

Watch out for this non-payer from Brighton, UK:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/t-muller/16/B85/930
Re[2]: Tina Muller does not pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ed 06-02-2013 17:21

I received an email from Tina with a new email address. She requested again the invoice that I sent her over a month ago. However, despite her apology and excuses, she has still not transferred payment to my PayPal account.
Re[3]: Tina Muller finally paid up               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ed 07-02-2013 16:06

Tina Muller finally paid up.
Re[2]: Tina Muller does not pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tina Muller 12-11-2013 23:06

Dear Edward, the Tina Muller you are referring to is a different person. I had explained to you the reason why I was late in paying you. You did get paid, so I dont understand why these posts are allowed on here as they are damaging my reputation!
Re[3]: Tina Muller does not pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TSIG 28-04-2015 16:35

Tina Muller / tinamuller1976@gmail.com is a confirmed scammer.
Sender: Francine Waterman 07-02-2013 08:07

Warning:
Do not work with this israeli agency called NBN.
They claim they have no money to pay any translators when you ask for payments...
Here is there full contact details:
NBN תרגומים בע"מ

שמעון הצדיק 31
אלעד
ישראל
טלפון: 6024748 03

Projects@nbntranslations.com
Re[2]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Bruno dumay 15-11-2015 22:28

Interlexis TRANSLATION SERVICES owe me over $300 USD. This is a fake agency run by non-paying scumbags called Georgia Limberi . He claim to be from Greece .
Don't work for them because they will not pay you! They will steal your translation and your money. Greece seems to be a place that is full of scumbags.

Details
Interlexis TRANSLATION SERVICES
2, G. Frantzi st. Heraklion Crete Greece
email: glimberi@outlook.com
tel.: +30 6949610342
Georgia Limberi
Re[3]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Georgia Limberi 19-11-2015 15:45

I will re-write here the message that I send you yesterday to your emails that CEO of the portal send me after my request.
''Hello Bruno

you post that I own you 300 USD and I stole your translation. Did I know you? Which translation I stolen from you?
Propably BRUNO will be one more name for Khalid Elmansouri or sherif Hassan.
Anyway if I own you from somewhere send me your invoice attached to my PO (with one of your names!!!!!!!!) and a bank account and I will pay you.
Note that I will pay you via Central Greek Bank with support of Central European Bank, so all the details that you will send me must be real''

Of cource I never receive any reply for ''Mr Bruno''. I believe that is so strange for somebody who is so angry with someone who own money to him.
Sender: Yaowanute Theankhasinsakul 07-02-2013 16:56

No payment from 5 STAR GLOBAL TRANSLATIONS, INC.

I did a job for Lena Lichou on Nov 28, 2012. I have a purchase order from the company promising to pay within 45 days. It’s been over two months. I sent four email messages to Lena and she replied with the same message “I will look into it.” She never sent a follow-up message after that. I tried to call the company too but they did not answer the phone.
I did a job on Nov 28, 2012 for the company promising to pay within 45 days. It’s been over two months. I sent four messages to them and received a we-will-look-into-it message every time. I called them and they didn’t answer the phone.
Sender: Hanan Edwar 26-02-2013 09:55

Dear Sirs,
I am reporting to you that the below client is a non payer.
I tried to contact them several times in vain although I did work for them in many projects.
I even tried every email they have all with no reply.
Note:I found 2 addresses for this company listed below.

Mr. E.A. SEED, MSc.
Manager Translation & Localization
GATIM Language Services

Vertaalbureau | GATIM Language Services

1-First address:
Postbus 6264
3002 AG Rotterdam
Nederland
Kvk-nummer (Den Haag): 27318481

Tel: (+31) 0-654293067
Fax: (+31) 084-8312540
E-mail: info@gatim.nl
2-Second address

GATIM Language Services
Ocarinalaan 722
2287 SN Rijswijk
The Netherlands

Adres: Ocarinalaan 722
2287 SN Rijswijk
Nederland

Tel: (+31) (070) 7855061
Fax: (+31) (084) 8312540
E-mail: info@gatim.nl
Sender: Michaela Viken 07-04-2013 16:17

Hi!

I, too, have been fooled by Gatim.

I received a project worth of 113 EUR (in early March, 2013) which they currently owe me, and everything seemed legit. The communication ran smoothly until they were supposed to pay me.

So I've tried everything and contacted them several times without success.

So sad, because everything seemed so safe and legit!
Sender: Sanne 14-05-2013 18:55

Unfortunately I have been fooled as well. This guy owes me about 3000 euro's. So if you guys are based in the Netherlands, could you please contact me.
Atlas - Peter Davis               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Weronika 14-05-2013 20:08

Do you guys know Atlas Translations Services from Dublin? I'm afraid they are non-payers as well. Contact name: Peter Davis
Re: Non-payers, Sagy Anlin (Anlin Translation Services)               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Jan040 18-03-2013 05:31

I did some work for Sagy Anlin (Anlin translation services) in October and November 2012 and after I was finished with the project, I didn´t hear for a long time anything from him anymore. I sent him many times an invoice and asking him when I can receive the payment, but he keeps silent. I also know he is online in Skype and also there he is ignoring me. Only on February 18 2013 and March 6 he replied my payment request with the answer that he will pay me in a couple of days.
Until now he has to pay me $280 and after 4 months sending emails and contacting him in Skype, I heard from him only twice. This is pure scam, I work for him and he is not paying for my services and keeps on silent!
I have read here and also in other forums that he has this kind of behaviour.
After many times sending an invoice without no reaction, I will contact the collection agency in Israel to make sure he will pay me the $280.
NEVER work for Sagy Anlin, once the work is done, he is gone!

With kind regards,
Jan
Re[2]: Non-payers, Sagy Anlin (Anlin Translation Services)               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tina 18-04-2013 17:49

Looks like we (SW19 Translation Ltd)are not the only one! We have done a project for Anlin worth over $900.00, it was months ago and so far we have received only half of the payment. There is no point to beg for our money, the only solution is taking this company (and their director) to the court.
Re[3]: Non-payers, Sagy Anlin (Anlin Translation Services)               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mostafa Ezzat 18-04-2013 18:20

I posted about this impostor before, but here you are his full details. He uses dirty methods to disappear after not paying, like disabling his site and denying his identity. Be careful not to deal with him. He is blacklisted by the site now:

Ahmed Gomaa
388 Al Hai Al Asher
Naser City
Cairo 112111
Egypt
atlvc@yahoo.com, info@translators-jobs.com
www.translators-jobs.com
Re[2]: Non-payers, Sagy Anlin (Anlin Translation Services)               [Reply to this message]
Sender: lumierre (Anlin Translation Services) 11-09-2013 12:22

Not payer.
Blacklisted on other lists, as well.

I did a fast work and have not received any other comment, response or payment from Sagy Anlin -

DO NOT WORK FOR ANLIN TRANSLATIONS SERVICES - It is a shameful worthless attitude what he takes for a service.
Re[3]: Non-payers, Sagy Anlin (Anlin Translation Services)               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Jan 03-10-2013 00:44

Im waiting since december 2012 for the payment of my work. Sagy Anlin (Anlin Translation Services)is pure as scam. DO NOT WORK FOR HIM!!!
Sender: Mostafa Ezzat 03-04-2013 21:18

this is a report of mischievous conduct I was subjected to, in the requested format:
1) translators-jobs, e-mail: info@translators-jobs.com
2) job number: #00023120
3) I met the deadline.
4) The outsourcer didn't complain about the quality of my work.
5) The payment was not received at all.
6) The outsourcer didn't answer any of my emails since I sent after sending the translated file.
7) I don't mind working for him, as long as he pays my dues in time,
8) when I sent him an email before starting asking him how the number of words would be calculated (source or target), he said: finish the job, and we will count the number of worlds later.
Sender: Gerhard Hofmann 04-04-2013 11:52

Two persons who commissioned translations and did not pay:
1. Kenneth Clark [k.clark1291@gmail.com] proposed a convoluted payment scheme with overpayment and FedEx-ing the surplus to an address in France (I am located in Australia). Got suspicious about money laundering and withheld completed work. After his cheque was dishonoured, I heard no more.
2. Rocco Buttiglione [contactrocconet@gmail.com] from Laterza, southern Italy received translation and was never heard of again - no payment.
Sender: Tomber amoureux 05-04-2013 04:43

This guys is cheating with the people by making different id's, and doing unprofessional treatment. I don't think they have any company or enterprise. I haven't received any payment from this company or freelancer.
Sender: Tomber Amoureux 13-04-2013 13:45

Problem with Mukesh Mistry is that he wants others to pay to him without the delivery of the work taken by him.

His philosophy is that work billed by him should be paid whether or not he completes and delivers the work.

And quality...god bless the agency, the agency will be closed if he does your work regularly.

Teaching him a lesson was required, and that was done, so he is piquing on.

And dear Mukesh, your payment was made...despite of all this. If you so wish, I will provide you Transaction No., Date and Amount.

This guys is cheating with the people by making different id's, and doing unprofessional treatment. I don't think they have any company or enterprise. I haven't received any payment from this company or freelancer.
Sender: Yahya Shibly 10-04-2013 10:26

You are also welcome to blacklist non-payers by submitting the non-payment reports to us using our standard format (please send the complete reports to CEO at TranslationDirectory dot com):

1) Company's and contact person's name and address (including all e-mail addresses).

yes

yes, but it was not fact

Not recieved

done by others

Never

this is second time
Re: Non-payers, part 2 Emagist Entertainment Ltd is non payer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: deran (Emagist) 10-05-2013 10:46

i wish to inform you all beware of Emagist Entertainment Ltd , they owe me $4485usd for my translation in korean language and my fellow translator's in thai language , we did translation of ninja saga games for them and they never paid us the due amount any replied to us , they are cheaters, here are their details
Lee Boniface
A603 Westlands Gardens
1025 King's Road, Quarry Bay
Hong Kong
email id boniface.lee@emagist.com and Rick Liu <rick.liu@emagist.com>
beware of them ,, even i had heard they didn't even paid to their spanish and chinese translators.
Re: Non-payers, part 2 Wikitrado               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andre (Wikitrado) 14-05-2013 14:37

I would like to inform you that beware of Wikitrado, they are non payer, i did work for them on kurdish sorani translation , and its been more then 3 months they had not paid me a single penny , every time they provide an excuse of client is not replying and similar such things.. they have to pay me 1442euros ..
Re[2]: Non-payers, part 2 Wikitrado               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andre (Wikitrado) 14-05-2013 14:46

I would like to inform you that beware of Wikitrado, they are non payer, i did work for them on kurdish sorani translation , and its been more then 3 months they had not paid me a single penny , every time they provide an excuse of client is not replying and similar such things.. they have to pay me 1442euros ..
Madalina Tenovici
Ufficio Planning planning@wikitrado.com
----------------------------------
www.wikitrado.com
Tel. +(39) 075 9696491
--------------------------------
Sender: DjGibbs (Wikitrado) 10-07-2013 14:32

hello Wikitrado is non payer , i worked for them on kurdish pair , and its been 4 months they had not paid me the amount 2900 euros , their end client is Drillmec , beware of them , they uses the translation , then their project manager say ,its account department job to pay you ,, they hardly answers
they are cheaters
Re[3]: Non-payers, part 2 Wikitrado               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ed 10-07-2013 14:44

DJGIBBS aka Darshan Kumar Dadlani, andre, charle c, daksh, dev kumar, is a notorious scammer and non-payer. He still owes me 178 Euros for work I completed for him in July 2011. I even contacted the end client who had paid for the work.
Re[4]: Non-payers, part 2 Wikitrado               [Reply to this message]
Sender: DjGibbs 10-07-2013 14:48

i never worked with ED , who is this i don't know he even don't know my name , if he has work with me , where is p o
Re[5]: Non-payers, part 2 Wikitrado               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ed 10-07-2013 15:44

Dj gibbs claims he does not know me, but it is interesting that I have a lot of emails from djgibbs, andre, daksh and dev kumar (all the same person, namely the scammer Darshan Kumar Dadlani).
Re[6]: Non-payers, part 2 Wikitrado               [Reply to this message]
Sender: DjGibbs 10-07-2013 17:10

i don't understand who is ED what he wants , how can a translator give work to another translator , and if he is true , where is purchase order , how can he work without p o ,in a childish manner , i have all p os of my client with me , where is his p o ?
Re[7]: Non-payers, part 2 Wikitrado               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ed 10-07-2013 17:32

djgibbs is a notorious non-payer and scammer:

Scamming façade operated by Darshan Kumar Dadlani, a referenced non-payer and user of hijacked CVs. Operates the domain divincisolutions.com (Di Vinci Solutions Translation Agency, IP 66.199.188.38, phone 00919540417232). Known aliases Mr. Gibbs, ms Akansha, Daksh Translations, Patel Translations. Lives in Dehli, India and operates mobile 00919737615008. Some of the email addresses used so far: 9rockingwings@gmail.com, djgibbs00@gmail.com, kingkhan.darshan@gmail.com, 9charliee@gmail.com, andresimmon39@gmail.com, info@divincisolutions.com, services@divincisolutions.com.
Source: http://www.jrdias.com/jrd-translator-scammers.htm
Non-payers, Wikitrado translation agency               [Reply to this message]
Sender: planning@wikitrado.com (Wikitrado) 16-07-2013 06:28

yes wikitrado never pays , they didn't paid my 1000euros
beware of them ,they mostly work for drillmec
Re: Non-payers, Wikitrado translation agency               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Seleph 16-07-2013 08:25

davidnaw10@gmail.com = Darshan Dadlani
Sender: Michela 17-03-2014 09:41

Confermo, quest'agenzia non paga!!!!!
Inventano mille scuse per non pagare una fattura di 14 euro, di cui hanno pure contestato l'importo.
Nonostante li abbia pure messi in contatto con il mio commercialista che gestisce la mia contabilità e si occupa della fatturazione ancora dopo 2 mesi non mi hanno pagata.

Come se non bastasse sono maleducati e al limite della denuncia!!!!!ATTENZIONEEEEEE!!!!! Non accettate lavori da questa agenzia!!!!
Re: Non-payers, part 2 caucasustranslations.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Rana 25-05-2013 18:07

Be aware of this company caucasustranslations.com
They do exist however they are not professional at all!

1) Company's and contact person's name and full postal address (including all e-mail addresses).

A. Chavchavadze turn 3, Tbilisi, 0100
Telephone: +995 591141554
E-mail of company: info@caucasustranslations.com
Email of finance department: accountant@caucasustranslations.com
Email of contact person (the one I dealt with): His information are:
Caucasus Translations, Ltd.
A.Chavchavadze str. turn Nr.3
Tbilisi, Georgia
Mob.:+9955 91 141554
Tel.:+9955 32 537638
E-mail: info@caucasustranslations.com
E-mail: kristaps@caucasustranslations.com
www.caucasustranslations.com

2) Job number (if the job was posted at TranslationDirectory.com)

It was not posted there. What I have are the "Activity IDs" for the jobs (#13 job)

3) Did you meet the deadline?

I did.

4) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work?

There were no complains. They expressed how satisfied they were

5) Was payment delayed or not received at all?

Nothing at all was received. they owe me $820

6) What did the outsourcer answer to your inquiries about payment?

They kept asking me for documents which I sent, and then decided I was a scammer just because my invoice was originally taken online as a sample (which I have been updated over and over) they totally disregarded my work and the purchase orders they sent and have no intention of paying me and actually said when I called: you are a scammer, if you keep contacting us we will call the police!

7) Would you work for this outsourcer again?

Never in a million year. They are worst clients I have ever dealt with in terms of payment.
Re: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Eva Le Pallec 28-05-2013 14:46

Diamond translation or J. Smith / work for 0.09 euro/hour. Ask you to work in emergency in a field you are not specialised in and never answer back when you email your invoice. There is no translation agency at the adress mentioned on their website.

I think this website should check on potential employers... otherwise working for free may become the rule...
Re[2]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 29-05-2013 11:13

I also worked for this agency and I just delivered a translation to them but I haven't received any payment details so I can issue an invoice, nor did I receive a reply to my e-mail asking them to pay 25% of the total amount upon delivery. I do not know what to make of it, as seeing the topic quite scared me.
Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 29-05-2013 13:12

I wish to apologize for the message posted earlier, because as it turns out, the agency intends to pay, and they have sent me a reply in this respect.
Re: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Katie Oliver 07-06-2013 14:16

Hi,
I also completed and sent off a translation to this company a bit over a week ago and apart from a email to confirm they had received it, I haven't received anything regarding payment although I have emailed them twice on the subject. How long did it take them to reply to you? Have you received your payment yet? I was told I would receive payment in the first week of June but I haven't heard from them now in over a week...
Re[2]: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 07-06-2013 14:23

It took them a while to reply, but they did eventually. I received the same answer as to the payment date. I have heard from them on Wednesday, telling me that they will pay this week, after sending them numerous e-mails regarding this aspect. I haven't received the money yet, so, I wish I could give you more good news.
I do hope they will pay by the end of this week, because we delivered their translation on time so it would be only fair for them to pay us on time.
Re[3]: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 11-06-2013 04:02

Thank you for posting your remarks.

I too am awaiting a payment from Diamond Translation.

They said I would be paid last week for an urgent construction translation I did at very short notice. They have not responded to my emails. Was this the construction translation from Haiti that they are supposed to pay you for? If so maybe we can eventually correspond until payment is received. This persons professional manner seems very unprofessional to me so far.
Re[4]: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Naima 11-06-2013 10:07

This is man is till insulting me on skype this morning:

[11:57:55] komakoma92: Hi
[11:57:55] komakoma92: Make a payment.
[11:58:56] komakoma92: Hey you fucking defrauder
[11:59:14] komakoma92: Make a fucking payment
Re[5]: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 12-06-2013 05:32

Sunday was the end of the first week of June and I didn't get paid.
Please, advise!
I am expecting a response from you, as I sent you several e-mails, again, which you deliberately choose to ignore.
When I did the translation I was promised a payment for the work I did, which you didn't make. I need to know what the problem is, if there is any.
Thank you.
Re[5]: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: diana 12-06-2013 16:42

I have worked at the diamond translation company at the haiti contract and they didn't pay me anything yet and they don't respond to any message since i started to ask them to pay me
Sender: diana 12-06-2013 16:53

that's the page of diamond translation on facebook
at last we can send them messages or report the page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diamond-Accredited-Translation-Agency/226091140858028
Re[3]: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 30-06-2013 11:02

Hi Dubina,

I sent them many emails reminding them to pay but they have not responded. It has been more than a month now and I have not received any payment. Do you have any contact no. of Diamond translation?

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Sender: L. Dubina 30-06-2013 11:13

No, I haven't, but I signed the letter that one of the translators that worked on the project sent it to the company they received the translation from. Now we are waiting for a reply. Hopefully, this will all be settled one way or another.
You can always go on their website on Diamond translations and leave a comment about them. I am doing it every other day. I also continue sending them emails and I found a phone number and address. Give them a call, and see what they are saying about it. I haven't had the chance to call, but I will.

Ban Naxay, Xaysettha District,
Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR

Tel: 856-030-5710910
Mobile: 856-20-55548434, 55220818
info@diamond-translation.com
Re[2]: Apology to Diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 23-06-2013 23:22

Katie, if you want to be a signatory to a letter to Diamon Translations client, please let me know at this address:

letroisdecoupes@gmail.com
Re[2]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 03-06-2013 10:33

Hello, again.

I just wanted to know if there is anyone who has worked with this translation agency and their experience. Thank you.
Re[3]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 08-06-2013 06:32

I am still waiting for the payment promised. I trusted this firm and they took advantage.
I noticed that others have complained on translation directory about the fact that they haven't been paid.

Refards,
L. Dubina
Re[4]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Katie Oliver 09-06-2013 15:50

Keep us updated as to whether they pay! I've emailed them 3 times now with no reply.
Re[5]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 10-06-2013 09:25

I did receive the payment nor did I receive a response to my almost 10 emails I've sent them.
This is so unfair! I really can't understand why this is happening, and why translation sites allow this to happen.
How will I recover my money, now?!
Sender: diana 11-06-2013 23:40

they asked me to translate 25 pages and they didn't pay me anything till now and they don't reply to any messages.
that's called fraudulent, I don't know how long I will watch those agencies steal without punishment
Re[3]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: hyuntae 12-06-2013 00:00

hi

you are a defrauder.
please make a payment.

Do not insult Allah any more.
morocco Naima behnia whatever.nandyfor2t2s@gmail.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: hyuntae 12-06-2013 00:03

nandyfor2t2s@gmail.com

please make a kind payment.
Re: morocco Naima behnia whatever.nandyfor2t2s@gmail.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Naima 12-06-2013 17:19

The day you will learn how to respecct people and you can send a professional email asking apology, then at that time, i will think if i shall at least reply to your email or not. This is if we are not engaged in a legal affair, since i already called my lawye.

clean your mouth because it semlls bad and try being professional when you write something, because you are dealing with human being not with animals unless you are used dealing with animals, then that's another matter!!!
Sender: hyuntae 12-06-2013 00:31

Yes, I understand you.
Sender: L. Dubina 12-06-2013 19:15

I haven't heard from them either, although I am sending them emails every day.
The lady, Naima says she doesn't have anything to do with with Diamond translations, so contacting her would be a waste of time.
I do not know where I can find some real contact details (other than the email address provided by them) related to this agency. If someone knows, please inform the rest of us.
Thank you.
Re[4]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 12-06-2013 19:53

Has anyone gotten any response from Diamond Translations?

I worked so hard on that translation for 5 days straight - I can't believe people can be so dishonest. Has anyone EVER had dealings with this agency before? Why aren't they on the Black List already? Thanks to the person who gave the FaceBook link - they're site should be slammed with the complaints of those they left unpaid.
Re[5]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Katie Oliver 25-06-2013 12:51

I have sent an email to the APN of Haiti on their email address found online in the hope that they may possibly withhold or retract payment to this 'Diamond Translation' company. I can't be sure that it will have an effect but others may want to also to try to prevent this fraudulent company from getting any reward for their sly and disgusting behaviour. apn@apn.gouv.ht
Re[6]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 25-06-2013 13:43

Good work. Thank you, for doing something about this!
Re[6]: Non-payers, part 2/ diamond translation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 25-06-2013 21:21

Would you like to sign a letter I am circulating to the other party - the construction company on the contract?

I am going to send out this letter by end of month, so all who wish to sign, please contact me at: letroisdecoupes@gmail.com
Sender: Rashwan 29-05-2013 10:01

Akash Kumar with the email address: 99goalwing@gmail.com gave me a project of about 44 thousand words for translation form English to Kurdish during January 2013. I finished the project by early March 2013 and he said that he will pay me 30 days after completing the project. About three months left and he has not paid me until now. He even does not respond to my emails now. Even when he responds, he replies by single words like 'yes' or 'ok'.
Re: Akash Kumar, 99goalwing@gmail, Patel Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WFT 29-05-2013 15:42

Akash Kumar is a scammer. Do not work for him. He will just steal your translation and not pay you. He has been at it for a long time. Spread the word!
Re[2]: Akash Kumar, 99goalwing@gmail, Patel Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Rashwan 29-05-2013 17:45

It seems that I reached a deal with Akash Kumar, today after my post here, he had a chat with me via gmail chat. So he is going to pay me in the coming two weeks and it seems that Kumar's client delayed the payment and the problem was not with Akash Kumar.
Re[3]: Akash Kumar, 99goalwing@gmail, Patel Translations               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WFT 30-05-2013 06:46

Sure, this outsourcer has already been mentioned on this forum as a scammer/non-payer.
The client did not pay me, therefore I shall not pay you               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WFT 30-05-2013 06:52

This is an unethical business practice which is found among Asian agencies. The agency should pay you for your work (assuming you have met the quality standards), even if their client does pay them. How would your landlord react if you told him or her that you will not pay because you were not paid by your employer, etc?
DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 17-06-2013 08:21

I wanted to know if any of you received any response to the complaints regarding Diamond Translations. I know you provided the link to their Facebook page. Any success in making them respond? I have been sending them e-mails every day for the past 3 weeks, commenting on their page http://diamondtranslation.com/free-quote-2/ but didn't get any message from them whatsoever. So, has any of you received anything at all?
Re: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Charles 17-06-2013 09:30

Diamond Translations have been mentioned on this blog: http://translationtimes.blogspot.hu/2009/06/its-scam-daimond-translations.html
Re[2]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: RJ 13-07-2015 06:21

The text that I received from the above address ( decodeart 412 @ gmail.com ) belonged to medical translation . If anyone has worked with such a person or translation center, please inform me . thanks in advance.
Re: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Goran 17-06-2013 19:20

I didn't. It is a long time i have been trying to get the payment back. They don't anwser, whatver you do. Big scammers!!! I am just out of myself!!!
Sender: Madhura Oak 26-06-2013 06:52

Hi,

I have been sending them mails,but no reply has come till date.
We are sailing in the same boat.

I have recently signed a letter written to one of their clients by Diane.K. to inform them about their malpractices.
I really hope and pray that after this Diamond translations can be brought to book and we are able to recover our payment.
Sender: Yedianne 01-07-2013 23:02

Diamond translation contacted me in early May 2013 for a project but as soon as it was completed and I had sent back the translation, Joana Smith (Diamond Translation program manager) vanished never replying to any of my many emails.

As a protection, freelance translators should request a written agreement before starting any work with any translation agency. Unfortunately for me, this is probably the 4th agency conducting business in such an unethical manner.

We can no longer trust people's words as many lack integrity.
Re[2]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 02-07-2013 07:35

Hello,
Has any of you received an email from Diamond translations? Because I have and as I told them I am expecting the payment today some guy told me to go there and get it myself!
Re[3]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 02-07-2013 08:04

Hi,

No,I haven't yet recd. any response from them.
Can you mention the email id from which you have recd. this reply.
I will mail them once again and see what they reply to me.

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Re[4]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 02-07-2013 08:29

info@diamond-translation.com
Re[4]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Yedianne 02-07-2013 16:14

Team@diamondtranslation.com the contact name is Joanna Smith
Re[5]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 03-07-2013 03:46

Hi All,

I sent many mails to team@diamondtranslation.com
I had also sent a final reminder to this Joana Smith but she has not replied.
I have the PO given by her as the only proof.
However, as per the PO, a translator needs to send an invoice to them.
Does anyone have the format in which the invoice requires to be sent?

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Re[6]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Yedianne 03-07-2013 04:13

Honestly, at this point we should just realize that they are scammers with no intent to pay. We should just endeavor to expose them and seek any action that will ensure they do not defraud other freelance linguists in the future.
Re[7]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 03-07-2013 04:28

I totally agree with you Yedianne. If they intended on paying they would have answered our emails and phone calls by now.

What I intend to do is to make sure that all major translation sites and blogs are contacted to make sure that Joana Smith and Diamond Translation are both names associated with the word FRAUD every time they are googled. I hope all of you will do this with any non-payers in the future. The blacklist is a good thing, but it is not enough. We need to be more pro-active concerning these fraudulent business practices.
Re[9]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Francine Waterman 03-07-2013 05:38

Why do you not take actions in court...surely when the amount due is high, it is worth taking a lawyer, isn't it?
Re[10]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 03-07-2013 08:32

Yes - that was the whole point of sending a certified letter to their client with a CC to a collection agency. We have already begun the process.
Re[11]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 03-07-2013 08:46

Hi Diane,

Ok great. I hope and pray that this Joana Smith is caught very soon and our suffering comes to an end!

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Re[9]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 03-07-2013 07:10

Hi Diane,

I had asked for a PO from Joana Smith before starting work in which she had mentioned about sending an invoice after completing the translation.

Do you have a PO from her mentioning this?

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Re[10]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 03-07-2013 08:35

She never asked me to send her an invoice of any kind and she never even acknowledged receipt of my translation. She made no attempt to get in touch with me in any way after I completed the work.
Re[11]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 03-07-2013 08:52

Hi Diane,

She never told me either, however, I just read the PO carefully again and it does mention that a translator needs to submit an invoice!
Anyway, it does not matter now, but I thought I should bring this to your notice.

However, she did acknowledge my mail when I sent her the translated document.I think that is proof enough.

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Re[7]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 03-07-2013 07:01

Hi Yedianne,

Yes, I agree with you. However, I feel we should make one last attempt.
If things still don't work then all translators who have been cheated by them should come together and expose them by blacklisting them on Proz.com or Translationdirectory.com if you are a member of any of these sites.

Secondly, their website says their office is located in Paris.
If any of the translators stay or know anyone from Paris, please ask them to go to the address mentioned on their website and check if any person called Joana Smith works there. I am trying my best to expose them and have already blacklisted them.

In the meantime, I plan to send them an invoice from my end as in the PO given to me they have mentioned about sending an invoice after completing translation.
However, they have not sent me any format for the same.
Did they ask you to send an invoice when you accepted work from them?

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Re[8]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Yedianne 03-07-2013 08:15

Unfortunately, I have worked for many translation agencies in the past which have refused to pay me after the project had been completed and delivered to their clients. Therefore, I am quite familiar with the way they operate.

I have sent my invoice to team@diamondtranslation.com a long time ago and they never bothered replying to any of my emails. I don't want to sound pessimistic but I doubt they will send any payment.

Beware when an agency stops replying to any of your emails after they have received the translated project. It is highly probable you will never receive any payment for that work.

As freelance translators we should start requesting a contract or agreement before starting any work and maybe consider requesting part of the payment before delivering the translation.
Sender: L. Dubina 03-07-2013 08:19

I agree with you, and not only that, but ask a 50% payment before starting the translation, sending half of it and than, after receiving the full amount, to send the rest of the translation.
Re[5]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS, still non-payers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Madhura Oak 03-07-2013 03:46

Hi All,

I sent many mails to team@diamondtranslation.com
I had also sent a final reminder to this Joana Smith but she has not replied.
I have the PO given by her as the only proof.
However, as per the PO, a translator needs to send an invoice to them.
Does anyone have the format in which the invoice requires to be sent?

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Re[6]: DIAMOND TRANSLATIONS WILL NOT PAY YOU               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Fight Scammers 20-10-2014 19:33

Diamond Translations are just a gang of scammers (apparently based in Argentina), whose business is to scam translators. They use fake English-like names.
More info here: http://www.translator-scammers.com/#n60
Wordsmith.in - They are Non-Payers - Beware of working for them               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Somil Mishra 02-07-2013 10:29

The Punjab based company, Wordsmith are Non-Payers.

Though they have paid me in the past...that payment was also very late. Every-time the reason of late payment is that their accountant runs off. And the new one does not have any clue of the Bills payable (of course bills receivable must be taken care).

This time, they are not paying at all. Two people, if you get hold of them somehow, gives a new date, but that date passes uneventfully. Karanveer and Raminder Shah are the two people.

I delivered a translation Document for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Drug Trial on March 1st, 2013, and so far their is no update regarding the payment.

Please share your views and update their contact information. If anyone has a similar story, your observations will be solicited.

Thanks.
Re: Wordsmith.in - They are Non-Payers - Beware of working for them               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Ben 22-05-2014 11:53

I had a similar experience. They contracted me 2 translation jobs and were very communicative at start trying to make sure that I finish the job and everything but once I send them back the file, 2 months and still no payment. Definitely a scam. BEWARE
Re[2]: Wordsmith.in - They are Non-Payers - Beware of working for them               [Reply to this message]
Sender: NYC Translator 13-07-2014 15:44

I had a similar experience to those above. They drug out the invoicing process and failed to ever pay me. It's been over 3 months now since finishing the job. When I can get a response from them, it's excuse after excuse. Avoid them at all costs!!! They are crooks of the lowest form.
Croatia-basedTheatron               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Pawel 18-06-2013 06:57

Hi everyone!
I just want to warn you against Croatia-based Theatron - translation centre specialising in turism translation from English to many European languages.

1) Company: Translation centre Theatron from Croatia

Contact person: Jakov Vetma jakov.vetma@theatron.hr

2) The massage from Mr. Vetma was sent through translationdirectory.com but the job itself wasn't posted there.
3) Yes, I met the deadline.
4) They said the job I have done was 'just fine.'
5) Payment not received at all.
6) Last e-mail I have received from Mr. Vetma:
"Unfortunately, we have been going through a financial crisis ; the firm's bank account as well as my persponal account have been blocked for a while and we are not able to make any kind of transactions.
As I'm in charge of the business I need to find the way to fulfill our obligation to you. Therefore, may I suggest you that I pay you in several instalments?Please, let me know if you are ok with this.
We are deeply sorry for the whole situation. We''ll manage to find the way to pay you what you earned with your translation."

And I've been reading such kind of excuses for the lat 6 months.

7) Definitely not.
Re: Croatia-basedTheatron               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mostafa Ezzat 18-06-2013 14:03

I've had the same problem with Jakov Vetma before, but I managed to take my money.
I got the email of the client, and I sent him emails and carbon copies of the emails I sent to Vetma.
I also threatened him to refuge to other measures. I had the evidence that I translated the job from English to Arabic, and I could go to the police or the Croatian embassy.
Finally, after 5 months, he transferred my money to my bank account.
Re: Croatia-basedTheatron               [Reply to this message]
Sender: madziarska 19-08-2013 11:02

Pawel, did you get your money from Mr. Vetma already?
Re: unreliable outsourcer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 20-06-2013 08:47

I believe that we ought to contact the client for whom we did the translation and inform them of the nefarious practices of Diamond.

If we write a letter to their client we may be able to save others from being used like slaves.

I still have the original. We can all sign it.
Re[2]: unreliable outsourcer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 20-06-2013 09:07

Send it to me too, as I agree with it. I do not have the e-mail of the customer. Do you?
My email address is lavinikagag@yahoo.com
Re[3]: unreliable outsourcer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Diane K. 20-06-2013 09:18

I am doing another translation right now, but I will write the letter this weekend.

Any and all translators who worked on the Haiti Contract for Diamond translation, please post your signature on the forum if you want to participate. I don't have the client's email, but there is a great deal of information on the first page of the contract and I will not hesitate to use it and research the whereabouts of this customer to inform them of these rip-off tactics by Diamond translation.
Re[4]: unreliable outsourcer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 20-06-2013 10:24

Thank you. Diana. That is great news. Maybe we will make them pay after all.
Sender: Saumya Sharma 22-06-2013 18:12

MY COMPLAINT AS SUBMITTED TO THE CEO, TRANSLATIONS DIRECTORY AGAINST
THE NON - PAYMENT BY THE OUTSOURCER, ALIES LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD, BANGLORE, INDIA

Dear Sir

Greetings !

The following outsourcer has broken our agreement and has not paid me on time:

1. Outsourcer's name, contact persons, postal address, ALL e-mail addresses, website (if any).

Name : Alies Language Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Contact Person Details -

Name : Mr. Khan
Designation : Project Manager, Business Development
Correspondence Address : Alies Language Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
# 711, 9th Main Road, 4th Block,
Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560 034.

Direct Line : + 91 80 32019838
Mobile : +91 - 9986434878

Address : Head Office:

Alies Language Solutions Pvt. Ltd
# 16th 2nd Floor, KHB Main Road,
R.T. Nagar, Bangalore - 560 032,
India

E-Mail 1 : info@alieslanguagesolutions.com

E-Mail 2 : trans@alieslanguagesolutions.com

E-Mail 3 (Also the G-Talk Id) : alieslanguagesolutions@gmail.com

2. Job number (if the job was posted at TranslationDirectory.com)

- Yes it was. The outsourcer had contacted me through Translations Directory however I do not remember the Job Number.

3. Did you meet the deadline?

- Yes the translated work was submitted 1.5 hrs before the mutually agreed deadline.

4. Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work?

- No there was no complaint from the outsourcer's side. I had personally mailed to ask if the translation was as per their expectation.

5. Was payment delayed or not received at all?

- I have not received the payment at all.

6. What did the agency answer to your inquiries about payment?

- On asking for the payment they simply did not respond to my mails and hanged the phone down whenever I called. Also after the time period as confirmed by the outsourcer to make my payment got over, I had e-mailed them politely mentioning about the legal consequences this may lead to. I had also mentioned to them that if this unprofessional behaviour continues, I would use my power of a freelance writer/journalist and write about them in newspapers & social media. In return the outsourcer started making fun of me by saying that I am making such a fuss and now they will deliberately delay my payment. I tried to make them understand that by not paying they are causing me financial strain. They started making claims that they have made the payment and mentioned a cheque number as well. However the payment is not reflecting in my bank account and on asking for the scanned copy of the receipt, they are simply ignoring my request and mentally harassing me with their comments.

7. Would you work for this outsourcer again?

- No I will not work for this translator again and I would suggest the same to my fellow translators. Along with not paying my money, the outsourcer exhibited unprofessional and unethical behaviour causing financial strain and mental harassment.

The outsourcer also mentioned that they do not care if I lodge a complaint with the Translations Directory. I sincerely hope that appropriate action will be taken against this outsourcer

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards

Saumya Sharma (India)
Sender: L. Dubina 23-06-2013 04:39

Has anyone filed a written complaint about Diamond Translations? Has any of you heard anything from them?
Sender: Diane K. 23-06-2013 06:58

I have had no news from Diamond. They did not even acknowledge receipt of my translation. They have not responded in any way to 4 emails requesting payment. It's time for us to make a move on this. They need to be blacklisted on translation directory and their client base needs to be pursued.

I received the following email from a fellow translator yesterday:

Dear colleagues,
Thank you for your prompt reaction to my
complaint. I translated pages 52-77 of the Haiti contract project. The
client that sent the work to Diamond is Florida-based Grandi Lavorit
Fincosit (GLF) Construction Corporation. Their e-mail address is:
haitiport@glfusa.com. You have my signature for the letter you plan to
write to GLF. I will also suggest that we send a copy of the letter to
debt collection agencies like ECD France Debt Recovery Lawyers or
Concilium, all in France.

Regards,

I fully agree with this translator and I intend to pursue any and all means to discredit this translation agency unless full payment is made to all translators.

DK
Re[4]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: L. Dubina 24-06-2013 05:35

I received the letter, and I am on board with forcing them to pay, if they are not going do it under normal circumstances. Thank you.
Translator's Banu is SCAM!               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Joyce 04-07-2013 03:37

1) Company's name: Translator's Banu
Contact person's name: Asma
Mobile: 7829559955
Email address: banutranslators@gmail.com
LinkIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=149931433&authType=name&authToken=kYWn&goback=
Other: About their ridiculous price ---- http://www.translationdirectory.com/forum/messages/?3657
Banu Translator Cheating Us http://www.translationdirectory.com/forum/messages/?3662
Don't believe that!! http://www.proz.com/?sp=profile&sp_mode=contact&eid_s=1452160

Yes, of course. Mails can prove.

No. Didn't hear a word.

50% of payment is not received at all.

I asked for several times, the answer was just 2 words "This week" for several times. Not even with an apology.
However, It has been 3 months!
I was so naive to believe such a scam!

Absolutely No!
Sender: Evelina 05-07-2013 14:13

Lionbridge did not pay me for 400 000 Bulgarian words I sent, saying that they were very often met!!!! Of, course, these were my native language everyday and financila terms, sure they are often met!!!! Do not waste time collecting words for them . LIONBRIDGE ARE SCAMMERS !!! IWORKED 7 DAYS TO PREPARE THE FILES FOR THEM AND DID NOT PAY A CENT FOR THE DATA!!!!!!
Sender: Svitlana Siver 13-07-2013 11:33

Be aware of ANUJ AWASTHI (Doverya Design Trans Services, Lucknow, India)
Non-payment issue.
Sender: srimatha 17-07-2013 14:16

I did the translation work from English / Hindi to Telugu in July 2012 and hundreds of phone calls .
He never answered my calls either or nor responded properly at all..

I pleaded and so many request messages but of no use.
I could not get any money from him about rs 5,800/-

I felt he cheated me and exploited my services and remained as non- payer.
Sender: RINA LINGUISTIC SERVICES 17-07-2013 17:25

Who was the outsourcer?
I did the translation work from English / Hindi to Telugu in July 2012 and hundreds of phone calls .
He never answered my calls either or nor responded properly at all..
I pleaded and so many request messages but of no use.
I could not get any money from him about rs 5,800/-
I felt he cheated me and exploited my services and remained as non- payer.
Paula - All linguex               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marina Rasulo 29-07-2013 17:03

I can't help noticing that ms. Paula from All linguex posted 3 different job announcements on Translationdirectory (24577-24578-24603) about a new fitness facility in Toronto Pearson International Airport, asking each time a different free translation sample...
I am beginning to suspect that she is trying bit by bit to get the whole translation done for free - has anyone received any news from her after replying her post?

Re: unreliable outsourcer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: madhura oak 06-08-2013 14:42

Hi Gwiango,

Thanks for this message. Unfortunately,the fact is that by this time there are many translators who have already cheated by Diamond translations.The amount due to us is very big and we are not going to let DT go scot-free. Some translators including me have already decided to take action and have also alerted their client by writing a letter and putting our signatures on them.
I hope that the outcome will be positive and I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I would suggest you to do whatever is possible in your capacity to get back your dues and take legal action if required.

Regards,
Madhura Oak
Sender: Julia Vanina (The Marketing Analysts) 11-08-2013 18:59

Peter Detlef refuse to pay for 8 different projects to us. He ows $4511,64 in total. He waitied until we were completely done with 48163-words Turkish project and denied it due to 1 hour late delivery.

iHERO, non-payer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sezgi 28-08-2013 09:30

I'm writing to warn you about a non-payer who calls himself (or his company) iHERO. I have done a En->Tr game translation for this guy about two months ago. He paid me within 20 days as he said but I realised it was only because he needed me for further work. I did that (for 50 USD) and started waiting for a payment, nothing came. A while later, he contacted me again for a small translation (5 USD) When I reminded that he didn't pay me for the previous job, he said he would pay it all soon. Then he vanished without a trace. A couple of weeks ago, I asked him to pay me or that I would have to report him as a non-payer. Still no answer... And here I am, warning you: Please be careful if you are contacted by this iHERO (he uses deshap89hero@gmail.com to email people I guess, well he did at least with me)
iHERO in the clear               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sezgi 29-08-2013 06:36

I hereby announce that iHERO paid me after my report here yesterday and made it clear that the situation emerged from a communication breakdown. He wanted to overcome this misunderstanding with his best intentions.
Sender: Carmen Chalamanch (PIEMULTILINGUAL) 29-08-2013 19:20

Uma Shnakar doesn't have any office in USA as he says, the first time he payed, late, but payed...now he says that "market is down"

Market is down
[01:23:40 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: :(
[01:24:49 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: But you have to pay my!!!! (waiting)
[01:24:59 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: me!
[01:26:02 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: I am occupied now
[01:26:08 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: Let's talk later
[01:26:19 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: So many mails in my mail box
[01:26:28 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: No , I talk now
[01:26:34 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[01:27:14 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: now you tell me what is going on!
[01:27:27 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: No any project now
[01:27:59 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: You just pay and that'all.....
[01:28:26 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: paypal
[01:28:53 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: do you get it?
[01:29:10 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: I dont work for free!!!!!!
[01:32:10 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: realy, i never thought you could be like that!!!!!! ;(
[01:32:56 a.m.] *** La llamada a PIE MULTILINGUAL no ha sido respondida. ***
[01:33:47 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: Are you going to be on the "black list agencies" just for US 200?
[01:34:31 a.m.] *** La llamada a PIE MULTILINGUAL no ha sido respondida. ***
[01:34:35 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: I can't talk now
[01:34:43 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: I am badly occupied
[01:34:49 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: I will ask my billing team
[01:34:54 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: & they will mail U
[01:34:56 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: have patience
[01:34:58 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: Bye nwo
[01:35:00 a.m.] PIE MULTILINGUAL: Now
[01:37:10 a.m.] Carmen Chalamanch: me no patience...
Sender: Natalya Belinsky 16-09-2013 09:06

1. Company's and contact person's name and address:

manager3.worldgroup@mail.ru

Aleksey Solomonov
"World Group Translations" Agency
Mob. tel. 8(915)260-19-80
115172, Russia, Moscow, Maliye Kamenschiki Str., 13, Office 101

Russian original:
Алексей Соломонов
Агентство "World Group Translations"
Моб. тел. 8(915)260-19-80
115172, г. Москва, ул. Малые Каменщики, дом 13, офис 101

2. I fulfilled the task even ahead of a schedule.

3. The outsourcer examined the quality and expressed satisfaction.

4. Payment was not received at all.

5. The outsourcer did not answer to my inquiries about payment.

6. I would never work for this outsourcer again.

7. Many people say that the agency is a fraudster: http://ru-translate.livejournal.com/13981050.html#t111525242
Sender: Natalya Belinsky 17-09-2013 09:54

1. Company's and contact person's name and address:
FLS Translations
Veronica Khaet
Jabotinsky 135, Ramat Gan, 52511, Israel
fls.dsites.co.il

2. I fulfilled the task in time.

3. The outsourcer had no claims to quality.

4. Payment was received only under the court decision.

5. The outsourcer answered to my inquiries about payment. The general idea was that the outsourcer would or would not pay only in concordance with her wishes.

6. I would never work for this outsourcer again.

7. I am not the only translator who have such a negative experience. For example, see http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/MegaBBS/forumthread14994msg249130.htm#249130, http://www.proz.com/blueboard/3216 (the outsourcer has been banned from posting jobs at ProZ.com).
Sender: Helena Ramos 01-10-2013 13:03

I have to inform you that DAT France has recently requested some translation jobs to me.

In order to prove their good faith to me, they have paid me the first job quite before 30 days. I look forward to work again with this company.

So please kindly publish this information on your website, because everybody deserves a second opportunity.

Thank you very much for your support and

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Helena Ramos
Independent Translator
Re: BLUE ELEPHANT - CHINMAYI               [Reply to this message]
Sender: F. Perkeo 17-10-2013 15:32

1) Blue Elephant, Chinmayi, India, info@blue-elephant.co.in

3) I met the deadline (earlier than the deadline)

4) It was a perfect translations. She didnt contact me at all! But she must be happy with the quality because I can see my translation on a webpage!

5) I've never received my money. But she is cunning. First I translated a short text and I received my money quick. Then she sent me a longer text... and never paid my 95 Eur.

6) I am sending her continuous reminders and she is not replying at all!
7) I will never work for her again and I advise you to do so
Re[2]: BLUE ELEPHANT - CHINMAYI               [Reply to this message]
Sender: F. Perkeo 19-10-2013 09:45

After sending numerous mails and remembrances, today I am paid. Not surprisingly, she managed to send less than agreed, 90 Eur instead of 95. But well, I am happy again :)

1) Blue Elephant, Chinmayi, India, info@blue-elephant.co.in
3) I met the deadline (earlier than the deadline)
4) It was a perfect translations. She didnt contact me at all! But she must be happy with the quality because I can see my translation on a webpage!
5) I've never received my money. But she is cunning. First I translated a short text and I received my money quick. Then she sent me a longer text... and never paid my 95 Eur.
6) I am sending her continuous reminders and she is not replying at all!
7) I will never work for her again and I advise you to do so
Sender: F. Perkeo 19-10-2013 09:47

It took 2 months for me to collect the money. Moral of the story: Do not give up! Keep mailing, keep sending remembrances!
Sender: Yara Khoury 01-11-2013 19:53

Yes she has done the same with me too!
I have replied to an ad asking for a 500 words translation, same day delivery and it was already 1:00 PM
She was sending me emails BEGGING me to help her on that very important assignment and to send her as much work done as possible. i delivered 832 words that night!!

The result... she stopped answering!!!
If she did not like the results, she should have said, i sent her so many emails, but nothing...
CRYSTAL TRANSLATIONS LLP - UK               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Very Angry Translator (Crystal Translations LLP) 04-02-2014 10:13

I worked for Crystal Translations LLP from UK (http://crystaltranslations.co.uk/) on an English - Brazilian Portuguese on December, 2013. I have been talking to someone called Russell at: office@crystaltranslations.co.uk He told me my payment was scheduled for January, 31st and, well, here I am at Feb, 4th blacklisting the agency.

All that, after working with a PDF file. Honestly! Stay away from this agency people!

CRYSTAL TRANSLATIONS LLP - UK -> PAID!               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Very Angry Translator (Crystal Translations LLP) 04-02-2014 23:51

Just for everybody to know that they paid up. Apparently, the person was ill, that's why he lost the deadline.

I'm so glad for this forum! Thanks!

Re: Non-payers, part 2 Lubor Heisig, Lenka Dvořáková, Translatezone.eu, easycorp               [Reply to this message]
Sender: moritztrans (Translatezone.eu, easycorp, s.r.o.) 04-02-2014 23:36

Translatezone.eu, www.translatezone.eu also known as easycorp, s.r.o.
Address: Troilova 439/1, Praha, 10800, Czech Republic , Phone: 00420604268144
Email address:preklady@translatezone.eu
Invoicing email: invoicing@translatezone.eu

Client doesn't have any complaint as I talked to the end client several times. He confirmed that he paid Lubor Heisig/Lenka Dvořáková on time.Payment was delayed for 3 months and their last email " I do not know who Mr. Bart, but we pay a heavy fine and the next you certainly do not receive money. I'm sorry, but this is my last e-mail." Mr. Bart is the end-client and here's what he said
" Hi May,
Payment is paid in full I suppose. Please contact mr Heisig. Good luck"

I would definitely not work with this agency anymore. It's also a low paying translation agency of 0.04 EUR/word. So guys, beware of this Scam translation agency.

I also made a blog for more info: http://translatezone.blogspot.com/

Sender: Manuel Osuna 24-02-2014 14:37

What happened with this case? Is this client really a fraud and non-payer?
Re: Non-payers (global translation company in India               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Jung (global translation company) 18-03-2014 11:55

The global translation company in India did not pay and reply to my mail. Please take care so that you won't be damaged
The site is www.globaltranslationcompany.com
Sender: Elena Rizova 28-03-2014 10:37

Hi, the following outsourcer has broken our agreement and has not paid me on time:
Express Online Solutions SA

1) Outsourcer's name, contact persons, postal address, ALL e-mail addresses, website (if any).
Express Online Solutions S.A. - Postfach 1153 - 6512 Giubiasco-CH
Business info@eos-express.com
www.eos-express.com
I didn't had contact person, at the time this doesn't seemed suspicious, if needed as proof I can forward you all our e-mails.

I can't find the job number in our e-mails, wasn't written in the e-mail title - just Urgent

Yes, I delivered the translation on time

No

Not received at all

6) What did the agency answer to your inquiries about payment?
After the deadline for payment of 30 days, I have sent them few e-mails and I have received no reply. I even have called them on the phone on the website and at first the lady has spoken in German than in English and when I have told her why I ma calling she has hanged up on me.

NO!

8) Other comments (if any).
Is there anything to be added? Just do not accept jobs from this outsourcer. Even the Swiss agencies are not the same!

Regards

Elena Rizova
Sender: WTF 28-03-2014 12:19

www.eos-express.com are notorious non-payers and they are not really based in Switzerland. Stay clear off those scumbags!
Sender: Eternal Partner 28-04-2014 16:14

Company name: ABC Translation
Contact person's name: Ivan Kiselev
E-mail address:info@abc-translations.ru
URL: http://www.abc-translations.ru/

Definitely yes.

I can't have contacted him since I delivered translation.

Not received at all.

Nothing.

Never!

Re[2]: Non-payers, part 2 -               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 14-05-2014 08:52

"... Therefore, I have asked him to make his payment with a Secure Bank Wire Transfer of a friend of mine which have a US account in Canada..."

If any agency gets the "Please make payment to my friend's bank account", then it is very likely that the person who completed the project was a scammer who had stolen the CV identity of another translator.

I would suggest to the agency that is being accused of non-payment to demand proof of identity from this George Cambridge before making any payment.
Re[3]: Non-payers, part 2 -               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Georges Cambridge 14-05-2014 16:44

Hi stupid guys,

I have asked my friend to receive the payment of $140.60 USD for me, which have an US account to receive my payment for me, while I do not have an US account. El Dorado Academy had accepted this mode of payment from the beginning but, had never made the payment! By doing so, I have stopped their endeavor to withdrawn money from the bank account, instead of making a deposit of payment, which is possible with PayPal. This is exactly why these fraudulent persons ask you to be paid by PapyPal. Instead of making a free false accusation on me, please check PayPal agreement where you will see that all conflicts with payment become your sole responsibility which is not the case with Bank Wire Transfer. Therefore, Bank Wire Transfer is the most secure mode of payment!

Georges Cambridge
swingtranslation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marina 20-05-2014 23:04

I am sick and tired of these posts on TranslationDirectory promising to pay 0.05 EUR or more per word and ending up proposing ridiculous pay.
TranslationDirectory should supervising these frauds, and avoid posting false posts, not keeping their promises.
I replied to job #00027571: English into French, Italian, German, Spanish & Mandarin translation jobs, we will pay 0.05 EUR per word
and was proposed to translate 59 pages for as much as 200$.
Publishing a price in the title and actually proposing another price which is as much as 5 times smaller IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: swingtranslation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TranslationDirectory.com 21-05-2014 10:11

I am sick and tired of these posts on TranslationDirectory promising to pay 0.05 EUR or more per word and ending up proposing ridiculous pay.
TranslationDirectory should supervising these frauds, and avoid posting false posts, not keeping their promises.
I replied to job #00027571: English into French, Italian, German, Spanish & Mandarin translation jobs, we will pay 0.05 EUR per word
and was proposed to translate 59 pages for as much as 200$.
Publishing a price in the title and actually proposing another price which is as much as 5 times smaller IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Marina,

Thanks for your report and sorry for the confusion.

As the employer interacts with the translator directly, we have no information on the final rate they agree upon.

We have deleted the specified job posting and have blocked this outsourcer.

Sincerely,

TranslationDirectory.com
Re[2]: swingtranslation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WFT 21-05-2014 19:25

I know at least two agencies that lie in their advertising on TD, namely:

Translation in India

and

Ansh Intertrade.

Both these agencies advertise that they pay 0.08 EUR pw, but in reality they offer less than 0.04 USD pw.

I agree with Marina that such agencies that make such false claims in their advertising should be banned. Such conduct just gives this site a bad reputation.
Re[3]: swingtranslation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TranslationDirectory.com 22-05-2014 06:37

I know at least two agencies that lie in their advertising on TD, namely:
Translation in India
and
Ansh Intertrade.
Both these agencies advertise that they pay 0.08 EUR pw, but in reality they offer less than 0.04 USD pw.
I agree with Marina that such agencies that make such false claims in their advertising should be banned. Such conduct just gives this site a bad reputation.

Thanks, we'll contact the mentioned agencies.
Re[3]: swingtranslation               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Freida Swahili 22-05-2014 07:08

Dear Swing translation,

I am working with Ansh Intertrade Pvt Ltd since past 4 and half years. I have not noticed making them any false claims. They have always paid me on time.

Request you not to comment about any translator or company if you don't know them.

If you ever posed an advertisement here then you must be knowing that in this site, when you post an add of particular language pair, the site offered you a mandatory drop-down from where you have to select the rates. Many times the job posters realized that their expected rates are not in drop-down, so they select the rate given their.

Due to this there are variation in the written rates and the offered one. Post a job, you will realize that. If the rate is not acceptable, don't take the project.

Stop making false claims and using this platform in negative way.

Thanks.
Freida.
Non-payers: Ad Hoc Translations Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: S. Agarwal 22-07-2014 09:06

This company AdHoc Translations from Denmark rushed us to deliver the translation of 150,000 words in 8 days at very low price. They asked to make daily partial deliveries to check quality on daily basis. Once we completed all daily deliveries and full translation, they refused to pay EURO 4187.48 by making petty false accusation and unsubstantiated statements to use it as excuse not to pay. Full name of this SCAMMER is given below:

Ad Hoc Translator service
Country Denmark
URL http://www.adhoc.dk

Address Store Kongensgade 81C
City København K
Postal Code DK-1264
Phone + 45 33 91 09 19
Fax + 45 33 93 67 67
Re: Non-payers: Ad Hoc Translations Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: May 22-07-2014 13:21

Good Lord, that's not even €0.03 per source word! No rush job surcharge either! And still they have the nerve to refuse to pay!

Thanks for sharing. Keep pushing --by legal means if necessary-- and best of luck.
topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sandra Plavsic 10-08-2014 14:07

This agency posted on your website and I think they should be banned.
They say they are looking for translator, but what they offer is - do everything yourself and let us take credit for it.
Their 'offer' is to ask the local newspapers if they are interested in cooperation, do all the negotiation yourself (including payment), and then post what you translated to their website!
This is not only unethical, but plain scamming.
By the way, the ScamCheck siteshows they are not from Denmark!
They should be blacklisted everywhere.
Thanks.
Re: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: May 10-08-2014 18:24

Thanks for sharing, Sandra. Now I'm glad I didn't hear from them anymore. The first time I saw their ad, I thought their opportunity fit me and my expertise like a glove, so I applied. A few days later, the same ad was posted and I saw the red(dish) lights -- come on, didn't any of the applicants meet their requirements? Not me? Not anyone else either? For real?

Hope they get banned from this site and from any other translation market. We, hard-working, honest professionals deserve to see all them crooks disappear -- for good.
Re[2]: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sandra 10-08-2014 22:24

Glad I could help. Finding work is stressful enough as it is, we don't need creeps like this to make it even harder...
Re[3]: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Orlanda Gouveia 05-09-2014 14:04

Hello,

I´m a bilingual portuguese Translator/Transcriber.I´m interested in the job proposed on ProZ.My work´s languages are:EN/FR,ENG/PT.
Can I send you my CV?
Re[4]: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sandra Plavsic 05-09-2014 14:58

If you are indeed bilingual, then you didn't bother to read the topic...
Re[3]: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Bashir Baqi 09-05-2015 20:43

I could not send any email to job@topspynews.com;
please clear me about the reason,
thanks
Re[5]: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Hennie Duits 17-11-2014 22:05

But these comments obviously doesn't stop them from publishing new 'jobs'. Who should ban them?
Re[6]: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sandra Plavsic 17-11-2014 22:48

Obviously! What does one have to do around here to have a scammer banned?
Re[7]: topspynews.com Denmark               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TranslationDirectory.com 18-11-2014 09:37

Obviously! What does one have to do around here to have a scammer banned?

Dear Sandra,

Please kindly email your report to us using our standard format:

1) Company's and contact person's name and full postal address (including all e-mail addresses).

6) What did the outsourcer answer to your inquiries about payment?

8) Other comments (if any).
Re[3]: Translation Secret               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 17-10-2014 15:36

Translation Secrets are a group of scammers/CV identity thieves. You can read more about them at: http://www.translator-scammers.com/translator-scammers-directory.htm
Sender: Sandra Plavsic 19-08-2014 09:41

Here's yet another one, not just non-payer, but outward scammer - EXPERTRANS Global. They sent me an email claiming they found my profile on Proz, asking if I would like to work for them. I couldn't find anything bad about them anywhere, so I sent them my CV. About 10 days later, I get the same email. Thinking maybe they changed something in their database, I send them my CV again. About a month later they offer me a chance to be their PM for European languages. Naturally, I agree, but this time I am very skeptic, just want to see what happens, since they never replied to the emails I sent in the meantime... Again nothing, even after I asked them what was going on with that.
About 3 weeks later I get an email advertising them as a "Strong provider of ASIAN LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS for many translation agencies." (I live in Europe.)
And the final straw - this morning they send me an email 'introducing' them selves and asking if I would like to work with them (as if this was the first time they send it).
I am sorry for all this rambling, but they are so.... don't even have a word for them.
DO NOT send them anything, who knows what they are doing with the CVs they receive.
Hope this helps anyone who's received anything from this 'agency'.
Sender: Sandra Plavsic 19-08-2014 09:43

Here's yet another one, not just non-payer, but outward scammer - EXPERTRANS Global. They sent me an email claiming they found my profile on Proz, asking if I would like to work for them. I couldn't find anything bad about them anywhere, so I sent them my CV. About 10 days later, I get the same email. Thinking maybe they changed something in their database, I send them my CV again. About a month later they offer me a chance to be their PM for European languages. Naturally, I agree, but this time I am very skeptic, just want to see what happens, since they never replied to the emails I sent in the meantime... Again nothing, even after I asked them what was going on with that.
About 3 weeks later I get an email advertising them as a "Strong provider of ASIAN LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS for many translation agencies." (I live in Europe.)
And the final straw - this morning they send me an email 'introducing' them selves and asking if I would like to work with them (as if this was the first time they send it).
I am sorry for all this rambling, but they are so.... don't even have a word for them.
DO NOT send them anything, who knows what they are doing with the CVs they receive.
Hope this helps anyone who's received anything from this 'agency'.
Sender: Sandra 21-08-2014 08:55

Yes, let's see what they say, because they are from Vietnam...
Re[5]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sandra 21-08-2014 08:58

Here's the link to a discussion in my LinkedIn group about this...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=28bww7-hz3957st-6j&t=gde&midToken=AQEPDbljfcSAeQ&tracking=eml-group_discussion_new_comment-discussion-title-link&ek=group_discussion_new_comment&itemID=5907486471689891840&itemType=member&anetID=4161115
Re[6]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 24-08-2014 10:45

Forget these guys. They sent me a 1000 plus translation test and asked me to complete it free of charge. Of course, this was not a test but an actual project!
Re[7]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: yahya shibly (www.cosmicgloballimited.com) 24-08-2014 15:24

www.cosmicgloballimited.com sent me a mail explaining an in house translation project in Chennai. They sent file for sample test. As usual they replied that this was not recognized. But it was an actual project. Keep them and be alert.
i demanded the selected file to send to my mail. but no reult
Sender: Tonje Amland 04-09-2014 15:15

The following person owes me around 200 USD and I have not gotten a reply after finishing the files and sending the PO. Payment was promised to be completed over 2 weeks ago.

Mark Lewitz
Vendor Manager

Translator Batch
Suite 3422 SW 15 Street
Deerfield Beach, FL
USA
Email: translatorbatch@gmail.com
Phone: 7864841103
URL: http://www.translatorbatch.us
Sender: Sandra Plavsic 04-09-2014 16:15

Thanks for the warning! Going on my blacklist now.
Re: Non-payers, part 2: BIAGGroup (Coco Liu) from China               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Jasmine Abdurrachim 09-09-2014 05:36

DO NOT accept any translation work they owed me more than $154 and up till now they have not paid. They did not respond to my email or skype.
Sender: Essesvi Creations 10-09-2014 13:05

1) Company's and contact person's name and address (including all e-mail addresses).: Anuvad, 1133, Narayana Swamy Building, 1st Floor, 1st Main, Yeshvanthpur, Bangalore-650022 (It is also fake address)
Contact Person: Mrs. Aditi. Mr. Suraj

translators@anuvad.in. suraj@anuvad.com ; aditi@abuvad.com ; aditi_rajdev@yahoo.com

2) Did you meet the deadline? Yes I met the deadline

3) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work? No. there was no complain against my work.

4) Was payment delayed or not received at all? Payment not received

5) What did the outsourcer answer to your inquiries about payment? The outsourcer not answer my calls. The outsourcer blocked his e-mail ids also.

6) Would you work for this outsourcer again? No

I had done Rs. 28,312/- worth of work for this agency. But he didn't pay me any thing.
Mrs. Aditi - Anuvad               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Essesvi Creations 10-09-2014 13:10

cheater. Works with different names. Cheats the freelance translators and contact with another name and Identiry.

They cheated me Rs. 28,312/-
Re: Mrs. Aditi - Anuvad, Bangalore               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Essesvi Creations 10-09-2014 13:15

Anuvad is is a group of cheaters. They are cheating the freelance translators with different names and different mail IDs and different Phone numbers.
Re[2]: Mrs. Aditi - Anuvad, Bangalore               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Narasimhaswamy 22-03-2015 06:04

I was cheated for Rs.25,000/- by Mrs. Aditi - Anuvad, Bangalore. she used to call me on this mobile number 91-9916876100, Aditi
www.anuvad.co.in,Suraj@anuvad.co.in>,
Pranati Sodha <translators@anuvad.co.in>
Re[3]: Mrs. Aditi - Anuvad, Bangalore               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Narasimha Swamy 13-06-2015 04:59

Can any body help me in tracing Mrs.Adithi or Pranathi .they ditched me Rs.25,000/-
Sender: Narendra Pai (Alies Language Solutions) 21-10-2014 13:05

The agency which allots translation work is named Alieslanguagesolutions with an web site in that name. One Mr Khan is the contact person who is very polite, cool and decent man with indecent dealings. He gets the work done usually within one or two days. But, though he is a good person in his way of speaking, he is not in a position to pay off the translators. Better if the aspiring translators are aware of this agency and keep themselves away from this agency and person

Sender: Sergey Candell 29-10-2014 16:21

Richard Schneider Enterprises, Inc. based in Carmel, CA USA doesn't pay the interpreters they hire for jobs by agreed rates. In fact, sometimes they pay nothing at all. You can work for them all day long and the next day they will tell you you didn't work at all and they would not pay.
Remember this name and think twice before accepting any assignment form them.
Sender: amelia cahyanti (topspynews) 07-11-2014 04:03

i have done my translation (articles). iam working for topspynews as translator. but they have not pay all of my translation job off. i have sent my cv and also my translated article by my email amaliacahyanti@windowslive.com. topspynews.com please pay all of my translation job off through my paypal amaliacahyanti89@gmail.com

Sender: amelia cahyanti 07-11-2014 22:59

1) Company's and contact person's name and address (including all e-mail addresses). topspynews, jesper vitsen and ulrik bale, michael@topspynews.com; ulrikbale@gmail.com; topspynews2@gmail.com; pialamer@yahoo.com, Denmark

2) Did you meet the deadline? no

3) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work? no

4) Was payment delayed or not received at all? iam not received payment yet

they said they never hired me and never consider my job.

6) Would you work for this outsourcer again? no

7) Other comments (if any). i think topspynews is scam, many of my translator friends told me that

Falak Language Solitions or Falak Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Zakir Hussain (www.falaklanguages.com) 11-11-2014 09:59

I have 15+ years experience in the translation industry and have observed that the CEO, Falak Naaz of Falak Language Solutions treats the translators like her slaves, expecting everything from them and considering herself not answerable to anybody. Her outsourcing includes the shortest possible time for translation like 5/6 hours for translating 8/9 pages, keeping her updated about the work status with every 1/2 hour intervals, not sending the invoice to her before she finds someone to approve the work done. Means No Proofreader, No Editor etc. The translator is responsible for everything and that against a payment one fourth of the market rates e.g USD 0.023 per word (for the most immediate translation).
2. In the beginning, the outsourcer makes promises to pay within a month time but on completion of work, not only stops responding to the emails but also makes lame excuses in paying the dues. I have not received anything from the outsourcer despite lapse of one and a half month. I have complete record of her correspondence and can share it with any third party, if desired.
Sender: Doaa Wahid 12-11-2014 12:46

Do not ever work for Hawazen Al-Ani because they always make excuses to not bay you.
Re[2]: Non-payers: LANGUAGEMET/TRANSLATION SECRETS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WFT 16-11-2014 19:54

Beware of the following non-paying outsourcers

D.aljmal@gmail.com (Languagemet)
marica.heltay@gmail.com (Translation Secrets)

They will offer you lots of work, but they will not pay you. Furthermore, they will steal your CV identity!!!
Re[3]: Non-payers: LANGUAGEMET/TRANSLATION SECRETS               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TranslationDirectory.com 17-11-2014 15:47

Beware of the following non-paying outsourcers
D.aljmal@gmail.com (Languagemet)
marica.heltay@gmail.com (Translation Secrets)
They will offer you lots of work, but they will not pay you. Furthermore, they will steal your CV identity!!!

Blocked, thanks.
Sender: John Maina 03-06-2015 19:28

Do not ever work for Hawazen Al-Ani because they always make excuses to not bay you.

We are watching them and if someone does not pay, bring him here but in a genuine manner so that your translator colleagues cant succumb.
Linga Services, Evelyn Mildred               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Maria-D 18-11-2014 08:31

1. Evelyn Mildred, Lingua Services Pvt Ltd. India, IP: 59.178.40.151,
lingua.services@hotmail.com

2. Yes, I met the deadline.

3. After the translation was delivered (highly specialized medical texts) according to what we previously agreed to, the agency requested translating text sections they earlier told me they won't need - at this point I realized they didn't even read my e-mails and questions.
And after that, the agency tried to change the original terms and wanted me to translate 20 more pages in one day, which I refused as impossible.

4. The payment was not received yet. It has been more than 30 days now. They told me they send payments after 20 days.

5. The outsourcer plays dead, no reply to my mails. They only answered my mail right after the work was sent, specifying when they send payments.

6. No. Their work was highly disorganized, everything was chaotic, the person agreed to something without reading my questions and e-mails. They answered every e-mail within minutes, including those sent at night, but now they play dead.

7. CHECK THE IP ADDRESS. I wasn't able to find the agency on the Internet, nor the contact person or the mail. I think they change identities, but TD shows IP addresses of outsourcers.

If there is someone else who made translations for them, add your experience please!
Re: Linga Services, Evelyn Mildred               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tanja 19-11-2014 19:27

I hope that's not true - I too, am awaiting payment for work completed for them.
Sentrodil Turkey Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Hanan Edwar (www.sentrodil.com/) 02-12-2014 08:41

Sentrodil is a translation company in Turkey. I have served them for years.
Not paying my fees, which exceed $1650 since June 2014.

I keep sending professional and polite emails and get no reply.

I have even contacted the owner directly and he never replies.

There related sites and official websites as follows:

SENTRODİL AVRUPA:
Büyükdere Cad. Emlak Kredi Blokları A-1 Blok K.4 D.18 Levent / İSTANBUL
Tel : 0212 282 45 44
Fax: 0212 282 44 06
SENTRODİL ASYA:
Atatürk Cad. Sıtkıbey Plaza No:82 K:15 D:37-38 Kozyatağı / İSTANBUL
Tel : 0216 410 79 77
Fax: 0216 410 80 57
SENTRODİL İZMİR:
Tepekule Kongre ve Sergi Merkezi, Adalet Mah. Anadolu Cad. No:40 Kat:8 Ofis:802 35530, Bayraklı / İZMİR
Tel : 0232 486 85 15
Fax: 0232 486 85 13
البريد الاليكتروني info@sentrodil.com
سنترو بالطرف الاوروبي

https://www.facebook.com/sentrodil
http://www.proz.com/profile/1383044
http://www.translationdirectory.com/agencies/sentrodil.php
http://www.ekolay.net/firma/sentrodil-13520
http://www.woorank.com/en/www/sentrodil.com
http://www.sentrosimultane.com/
Sender: Luciana Azcoitia 10-12-2014 15:47

I am a legal translator and interpreter of Argentina. I had been contacted by this agency, Temple translations, a few times. I agreed to work for then last month. They sent me a PO and pdf files. I agreed to do it. I delivered the translation on time (the day before) and then, they informed me it had the OK of the reviewer, so I was able to send them the invoice
I did and they then requested me to issue a new invoice, since there was a mistake about the rate for the translation. The PO was just "an estimate of the complete work", so the rate it was described in the PO was not the true rate for the job. They never said this to me before. THe number of words were 1773 aprox according to the PO. I translated 1883 words. I anyway sent the PO according to their "target words" and they are now refusing to pay me the complete amount, which is 124 dollars and they want to pay me 100 dollars ... this is not only a noncompliance on their part but also terrible. They are negotiating 24 dollars!!
I hope this is clear enough,
Sender: Emanuele 12-12-2014 16:54

New post by Fast Translation (from Italy but with IP from Morocco). The e-mail addresses are included in the scammers directory at http://www.translator-scammers.com/translator-scammers-emails.htm
Sender: Avi Avasti 13-12-2014 12:36

Hello my freelancer friends,

Kindly note down <translationexperts365@gmail.com> in your records.

I have done five projects for this lady known as Mrs. Anu. Every time she committed to pay me in next 3 days.

She has paid for 2 small orders to gain my faith and 3 big order's amount is still due from past two months.

My emails are going unattended.

While inquiring, I just got to know from a few friends and associates of mine that she worked for a Indian Translation company and stole their database to start her business.

Our industry is all about trust and now people like Anu is noticed everyone.

Beware with any unknown email id.

Thanks.

Dr. Avi Avasti
indianlanguagetranslator@gmail.com
Dealing in over 30 Indian Languages.
Sender: WTF 14-12-2014 15:33

This email address belongs to Anu Jain [Contact no. 09654330034, 08191034777. Skype: Anshintertrade], who frequently advetises on TD.

I notice that this person makes false advertising claims to lure European translators and then offers 0.03 USD (WHAT A JOKE!).

In my experience, the lower the rate, the higher the likelihood of being paid.
Sender: WTF 15-12-2014 01:17

I mean not getting paid... sorry... Just watch out for this scammer.
Sender: Shrinivas Rao 01-06-2015 13:12

This is with regard to the translation work done during March/April'15 with one of your associate Ms Pallavi Ghosh. The payment is still not done. Her Mobile No. 7053604434 is reported as "Switched Off". This job was done on your behalf. Outstanding amount is INR 8000/-. Some two weeks back, when calling on the same no, came to know that she is not well. You are requested to remit the amount ASAP.
regards.
सुभाषिणी श्रीनिवास
Sender: K.s. 15-12-2014 22:05

OMG so many scams from India
non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Elena Sukhova 18-12-2014 10:40

Hello,
I'd like to notify other translators about non-paying agency - Flow Languages http://flowlanguages.com/.
I did 7 small projects for Flow Languages in October and November 2014. They should have paid the first sum at the beginning of November, than postponed payment (after my several letters) to the beginning of December, but didn't pay and didn't answer my letters.
So, please, be careful with this dishonest agency. By the way, it has a very low LWA at Proz.com http://www.proz.com/blueboard/39973, too, it's a pity, that I didn't look for this information before.
Best wishes,
Elena
Re: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Flow Languages 09-02-2015 14:19

Hi Elena,

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing. Which office address did you send your letters to? Give us a call on 02030111983 and we'll do our best to help.
Re[2]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 18-04-2015 16:29

Hi Elena,

did you receive your pay after calling them?

thanks,
Andreas
Re: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mariska van den Broek 24-02-2015 14:59

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Flow Languages. Unfortunately, I haven's (yet) been paid at all for work done in October and November (over £600 in total). Please be careful indeed with this company!

Kind regards,

Mariska
Re[2]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 18-04-2015 16:29

same here, I still have to get close to 700 GBP.
Sender: Vanesa Serafini 23-04-2015 23:19

Same here!
Sender: Tanja Noranta 26-04-2015 19:53

They owe me about £2600, and have now completely stopped answering queries :(
Sender: Andreas Metlen 26-04-2015 21:36

we might consider pooling our claims and get an incasso service going...
Re[3]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tanja Noranta 27-04-2015 15:55

we might consider pooling our claims and get an incasso service going...

What's incasso and how would it work in this case?
I'm currently looking into taking the issue to small claims court
Re[4]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 27-04-2015 20:38

An incasso-team basically is a lawyer together with a bunch of strong, tall guys of the sort that won't be ignored. but a small claims court is a good idea as well, I did not know such a thing exists. Would pooling our claims be an option for this?
Re[5]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tanja Noranta 27-04-2015 20:50

An incasso-team basically is a lawyer together with a bunch of strong, tall guys of the sort that won't be ignored. but a small claims court is a good idea as well, I did not know such a thing exists. Would pooling our claims be an option for this?

LOL sounds good!

I'm looking into scc right now. You fill & send a couple of forms and they deliver the "summons" to the defendant. Costs about £80 to file the claim in Scotland, £17 if the amt is £250 or less. If you're owed €2000 or less and are in the EU, you can use a European small claims procedure.
They owe me about €4000 so I can't do that.
Re[5]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tanja Noranta 29-04-2015 10:48

Hi Andreas,
I have now looked into this in more depth.
I'm not sure but I don't think pooling is an option. I decided to go with a collection agency: they work on a no collection - no fee basis and there are no upfront costs, unlike the small claims court.
It also takes a lot less time than court, and though it will eventually cost more, there's less chance of making a mistake when you leave it to the pros. Their fee is 10% of the amount, 5% if the collection takes 7 days or less (this is just one company). In my case it will mean losing 200-400 euros, but it's still better than losing 4000 euros.
I have just sent my last email to FL, stating that unless they pay me by Wed next week, I will instruct the collection agency. Will keep you all posted.
I'm lucky that I have a bunch of email evidence where they praise my work and even decline my offer of a 10% discount due to one late delivery (out of 10 jobs total), which was caused by a dropped laptop.
Re[6]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 29-04-2015 10:56

Hi Tanja,

I have received today a part (a bit more than half) of what I am entitled to, what makes me optimistic that the rest will soon arrive as well. They even offered me two new jobs. I sent an email to them last weekend, cc'd to everyone I was in contact with, and threatened them with embassies and tax offices (suggested by Ana Castel-Branco). Maybe that helps in your case as well.

Good luck with the collection agency!
Re[7]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tanja Noranta 07-05-2015 15:18

Hi Tanja,
I have received today a part (a bit more than half) of what I am entitled to, what makes me optimistic that the rest will soon arrive as well. They even offered me two new jobs. I sent an email to them last weekend, cc'd to everyone I was in contact with, and threatened them with embassies and tax offices (suggested by Ana Castel-Branco). Maybe that helps in your case as well.
Good luck with the collection agency!

Good to hear, happy for you!

I gave the problem to a collection agency this morning. I'll be happy to pay 2-400 euros just so I don't have to think about it any longer than necessary. ;)

Will post progress reports & results here, in case somebody finds themselves in a similar situation.
Re[8]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sharon Earle 11-05-2015 16:15

Hi Tanya,

I'm in the same boat too :-( Fortunately, for a relatively small amount compared to others here. Which Collection Agency are you using, as I think I will do the same?

Thanks,

Sharon
Re[9]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tanja Noranta 24-05-2015 10:46

Hi Tanya,
I'm in the same boat too :-( Fortunately, for a relatively small amount compared to others here. Which Collection Agency are you using, as I think I will do the same?
Thanks,
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Sorry to hear that :(

Since I deal(t) with their Edinburgh office, I chose a Scotland-based (Glasgow) company: http://www.debtcollectuk.com/

They have collected from Flow before as well, so they have experience of pulling their stingy teeth.

They have no upfront fees and a no collection no fee policy.

Their fee depends on the amount: 10% for claims <10.000 & 5% for claims >10.000.

The best thing is that on top of the amount owed, if your invoices are significantly overdue (ie. over 60 days late), the debtor will have to pay interest as well. So the bigger the debt and the later the payment finally comes, the smaller the fee that you have to pay to the agency. You can even get your own back without having to pay any fees to the agency, as it will be taken from the interest!

I'll be filling out the forms tomorrow to get the ball rolling.

Good luck!
Re[10]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Gisela Greatorex 29-05-2015 11:07

Hi All,

I have also been scammed by the fraudsters at Flow! They owe me just under £1200 due 01 January 2015 for interpreting. Hold your horses! I now have lots of info on them. Watch this space. Things may take off quite quickly.
Re[11]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 29-05-2015 11:10

Dear all,
I was contacted by them recently and offered a payment plan, where they will send me every month a part of what I am entitled to. I hope they will get in touch with all you and find an arrangement.
Re[10]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Sharon Earle 03-06-2015 09:15

Thanks, Tanja. The more I look into this, the more translators are involved! I posted a comment on Flow Languages' Facebook page and lots of translators are responding :-(

Sharon
Sender: liping 31-08-2015 21:13

I have been scammed by this agency as well. I have done 2 jobs last Oct and have never been paid. Despite my repeated email they still haven't paid me. I also know a colleague who is owned over £1000 from last year and still hasn't been paid. Please do not work for them. Be aware of those crooks! If you don't want to work for free don't work for them!
Sender: Raymond A. 01-09-2015 01:52

Goodness,1k GBP? That's so much!Have you tried any legal action against them? You must try since it's way beyond imagining.
Sender: Oreoluwa Samuel (splendidtranslations ng) 23-12-2014 18:05

Adedamola Olofa contacted me by phone and asked for rates for a particular language and I told him 0.09 and he called back later to beg me to ask my translators to take 0.072usd and we agreed and he gave me three languages (Hausa, Fulani and Nupe). Each language has word count of 2986. This will make a total of $644.98usd. When we delivered, he first threatened that because there was a missing string in one of the languages he will not pay and we did it immediately and asked him to pay and that was when the whole story changed. Before we asked him to send money, we sent him our invoice with the $644.98usd which he accepted but when he was prompted to pay, he changed the story that we agreed $0.02usd per word. I was perplexed when I heard this. In my 12 years of working in this Industry, I have never accepted such ridiculous rate. We argued and asked him to send the correct money. He lied for about a week that he has sent until we got his ridiculous amount of ₦36,000 of Nigerian currency. In Nigerian currency, we are supposed to get ₦118676.32. Can you imagine the difference, I cannot even pay the translators.
Do not work with this guy as he is a fraud and not sincere atall.
His details are: Adedamola Olofa http://sites.google.com/site/englishyorutranslator/
https://ng.linkedin.com/pub/adedamola-olofa-adedokun/1b/a9b/459
Do not say I did not warn you.
Sender: Adedamola Adedokun Olofa (SPEAK YORUBA IN 24 HOURS) 20-02-2015 17:55

Dear colleague Adebomeyin Oluwatosin,

As I had explained to you during one of our phone conversations, I wish to explain again here in this forum

The job was given to me at 0.02USD per word; and that was EXACTLY what I paid to you and the other translator, Chigozie Ezeani.

Because the rate was really small, I did not not even take a single cent for myself as the Project Manager for the job.

For clarity and confirmation, please contact the job client, Funke Smith-Afolayan at the following e-mail addresses:

Funke Smith <funkesmith2000@yahoo.com>

and

Funke Smith Afolayan <eternityonmymind@gmail.com>

Heaven is my witness, I did not and cannot dupe you.

Wishing you and myself all the very best in life.

Warm regards
Mar Antón               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Itamar Hagarci 27-12-2014 13:11

Next week I will celebrate the anniversary of the NON PAYMENT of the job I did for this... let call it person. I accepted a very low fee as I understood she was stacked with a big project, AND NEVER PAID, though I called her.
DONT HAVE ANY CONFIDENCE ON HER
Sender: rid (spotsound) 14-01-2015 01:25

I have recently come across this sad experience as a SEO content editor and translator for a French/UK based company called Spotsound.fr and Spotsound.co.uk
I have worked for them for over half a year and when I finally delivered a bulky file in many languages they refused to pay. I was in touch with them at a weekly basis through Skype and email and it all seemed fine and dandy until pay day. Their excuse not to pay was that I had to deliver more and more languages before getting the payment, thus, work more months without seeing any money! They actually use my content written by me of their products on their site and have the guts (sorry for the expression) to not have paid for it. During all this time they offered me a contract which I never saw, and most probably was a way to 'encourage' or pretend that they are licit. Scandalous.
Re: Non-payers, part 2 Nardina Alongi greenlandic-translations.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Colin McCullough 16-02-2015 08:47

Information concerning Nardina Alongi ex globale-kommunikation.com and now greelandic-translations.com

This complaint concerns.
Ms Nardina Alongi,
Greelandic Translations,
Terofal Strasse 103
80689 Munich
Germany
email: nalongi@globale-kommunikation.com

I was requested by Nardina ALongi to translate on Trados three large BMW technical manuals. Total fee was Euro 1095 Euros. I completed the assignment within the set deadline to the satisfaction of the client.

Several weeks later Ms Alongi discovered her client, Mr Suzuki Hanuka, was a known scammer and could not be contracted. This was in September 2014. Upon invoicing for the assignment I was told by Ms Alongi she could not pay as the client had not paid. I decided to make use of an INKASSO company. Now Ms Alongi is stating to them that I did not present an invoice - of which I have a copy.

In the meantime I have discovered that any google search with the words "Alongi" and "Globale-Kommunikation" reveal that she is blacklisted everywhere as a non-payer and a scammer.

Be careful, never take work for from this client. You will nto see your money.
Re[2]: Non-payers, part 2 Nardina Alongi greenlandic-translations.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Nardina Alongi (Greenlandic-Translations) 27-04-2015 06:33

Colin

I guess you have to much time on your hands to post BS.
Fact is that you are well known as a trouble maker and have submitted ore than 6 google translations to us while you were working for us.
I have warned my partner agencies about u behavior and think before u make any claims about my business clean your front door. From me you will get no additional penny.

Get a life Colin
Re[3]: Non-payers, part 2 Nardina Alongi greenlandic-translations.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: aboalazayem abdelrahman 05-08-2015 21:14

I translated 4 projects to Dr nardina total :143 U . until now she did not pay to me . i sent a lot of E mails with no replay . she said that the client not pay . I want to ask her i do all my best for your work why you do not pay .
Re[2]: Non-payers, part 2 Nardina Alongi greenlandic-translations.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Nardina Alongi (Greenlandic-Translations) 16-06-2015 07:45

This linguist Colin is a shame to the industry he knows and agreed on no payment because this client did not pay us. After having worked for me for 6 months it was the case that almost every client came bakc to me because he turned in either a google translation or a translation wiht poor quality. Now because I assume that he has tons of time since he gets no more jobs he posts right and left.
He should get a life, but jobs from me or the partner agencies I work with he will certainly not get anymore.
If any proof is needed I can turn in some of his translation work with track changes-this guy should not be translating-he does this until he gets caught.

Nardina

Re[3]: Non-payers, part 2 Nardina Alongi greenlandic-translations.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 17-06-2015 18:53

Nardina Alongi is a notorious scammer and is listed on the Translator Scammers Directory at: http://www.translator-scammers.com/translator-scammers-directory.htm See Note 101.
Sender: Dr Nardina Alongi (Greenlandic-Translations) 04-07-2015 01:31

Dear Colin

rember your Email to us that you were aware that this client Suzuki did not pay us and you said that you would not ask for any payment in this case. Are you that old and forgetful? Also in the few months yyou worked with us 8 clients came back with major projects claiming that you submitted either a poor or a google translation. I have sent you the files with track changes and the clients comments as well. You must be a very angry person, but do you really think that you get paid when you deliver bad quality?

I have warned my partner agencies about you and wish you all the best.

Nardina

Sender: Dr Nardina Alongi (Nardina Alongi) 04-07-2015 01:53

Dear Colin

check all your google translations well Colin. You must be a very angry man with a lot of time to do all day postings to cover the dirt in front of your own door, I have send you more than 8 jobs back with track changes where clients complained about the quality of your translation. You must have forgotten to speak your native language English while residing in Greece.

Good luck with future agencies the ones I know I have warned about you.

Nardina

Sender: ana castel-branco 24-03-2015 19:37

Hi everyone,

PIE MULTILINGUAL is an Indian translation office. I answered a post the placed today here and before accepting I decided to search a bit about them.
They are a fraud and scammers for years. They were reported as scammers here, though they are still allowed to post jobs.

A few things I have learned that usually make these scammers pay.
I inform them I will contact their embassy in my country and my embassy in their country.
I inform their native tax department about them and all fraud reporting sites I find.
This only happened to me twice, lucky me, but the guys paid right away.
I hope this might help you should you find yourself in trouble.

Probably TranslationDirectory should block them as ProZ did.

Ana
Sender: madhura 25-03-2015 04:07

Thanks a lot Ana.!
Sender: Sandra Plavsic 25-03-2015 12:29

Thank you for the great advice, Ana! Hope I'll never need it :)
Sender: Andreas Metlen 18-04-2015 16:25

Dear all,

if you ever are contacted by a person using this email-address here:

marina.cicerin@representative.com

"She" pretends to work for Technik-Sprachendienst; they already took legal action.

do NOT work for "her", as the pay will never come.

See also here: https://twitter.com/tsdirectory/status/566216863487885312

I worked for almost 2 weeks on a project given by this fraudster without receiving pay or a reaction to my inquiries.
Sender: ana castel-branco 18-04-2015 16:36

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for sharing the information. A procedure thay might help you in making "her" pay you.
A few things I have learned that usually make these scammers pay.
I inform them I will contact their embassy in my country and my embassy in their country.
I inform their native tax department about them and all fraud reporting sites I find.
This only happened to me twice, lucky me, but the guys paid right away.
I hope this might help you should you find yourself in trouble.
Regards,
Ana

Dear all,
"She" pretends to work for Technik-Sprachendienst; they already took legal action.
I worked for almost 2 weeks on a project given by this fraudster without receiving pay or a reaction to my inquiries.
Sender: Andreas Metlen 18-04-2015 16:42

Thanks Ana,

I would really like to that or take other legal action, however, I do not know where this person is from or where he/she is located. tsd is already trying to find out, and for now I can only keep my fingers crossed. I will probably use your method on another company mentioned here on the same page actually (Flow Languages; I wish I would have checked it out before), if they don't pay me within a week.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Andreas
Sender: ana castel-branco 18-04-2015 17:46

Hi Andreas,

But they have a site. Write to them, threaten them.
Re[5]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: ana castel-branco 18-04-2015 18:47

Again Andreas, can you find her IP on her messages?
Even if she doesn't work to that company, they will be upset having someone using their company name for fraud. They will take action.
If you Google her name you will find her on Google+. She is connected to a Sergei Cicerin, whose profile is on Facebook. he lives in Beckum. You can write him also.
Go to Facebook, look for VeronikSinagra - Taduction (https://www.facebook.com/veronikasinagratraduction) and read this article Article ou nouvelle autobiographique sur les arnaques aux traducteurs (25 de Fevereiro de 2015 às 14:08)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/972961362716672/
Marina is mentioned there. I don't have time to read it now. It might help.I think this lady found something.
You will find her name on other sites. Probably there will be an email. She is attending, I believe an unviversity. Threaten her you will wright to her university telling she is a scammer. She is not German, so she will have no interest of all having problems in a host country.
Good luck
Re[6]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 18-04-2015 18:54

Dear Ana,

thanks a lot! I will check it out what you sent me, although the first facebook link does not work (at least from my home). Also, I assumed that the person that scammed me did not use her (or his) real name, as that would be a rather stupid move, or not? However, I will see what I find and share the info you gave me with tsd (if that is OK with you).

Thanks again! I will keep you posted in case there are news!

Cheers,
Andreas
Sender: ana castel-branco 18-04-2015 19:14

Andreas,

He it is the link again: https://www.facebook.com/veronikasinagratraduction. Veronika Sinagra, that's the name.
Adaptls is a company that once tried to cheat on me and I found that the person who contacted me was using her real name...I found her on FB and other sites. Probably you get luky too.
However that article I mentioned before might you some information.
Please do share whatever you want.
Good luck!
Cheers :)
Sender: Andreas Metlen 18-04-2015 19:42

Dear Ana,

the following to IP addresses where used to send the emails from Marina:

They both are in the US. This is what I got from ip-tracker.org
I will now inform tsd about this. Thanks again, this starts to be fun :-)

IP Lookup Location For IP Address: 74.208.4.201
Continent: North America (NA)
Capital: Washington
State: Pennsylvania
City Location: Wayne
Postal: 19087
Area: 610
Metro: 504
ISP: 1&1 Internet
Organization: 1&1 Internet
Re[8]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: ana castel-branco 18-04-2015 20:33

Andreas,

http://anti-hacker-alliance.com/index.php?details=74.208.4.200

Check this, please. http://bgp.he.net/ip/74.208.4.200#_ipinfo
Somehow there is a connection with Germany. I don't know exactly what it means.And this,
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_74.208.4.200
https://forums.whatismyipaddress.com/viewtopic.php?t=16325 - a forum
https://www.robtex.com/ip/74.208.4.200.html

Defintely they are in Germany.

Cheers
Re[9]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 18-04-2015 21:10

Thank you Ana, I am now looking at the links you sent me. So far I can't really make a connection to Germany from the data I see, but I am by no means an expert. I continue looking, but if you could elaborate a bit that would be helpful.

Meanwhile I found her (always assuming that the identity was not stolen) on xing.com (https://www.xing.com/profile/Marina_Cicerin2/contacts)

best,
Andreas
Re[10]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: ana castel-branco 18-04-2015 22:10

You're welcome, Andreas,

If you look in the last links I sent you, you'll find a reference to gmx which is a free webmail service in Germany.
Then, in the first link I sent you in my last message, if you click on AS you see the country of origin is Germany.
And on https://www.robtex.com/ip/74.208.4.200.html under "information" you will find: mount.gmx.com
On the other hand, giving this a second thought she most probably is in Wayne, Pennsylvania and is using a gmx mail account.
I don't know. I am not really an expert as well.

Cheers!
Re[11]: Non-payers, part 2               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Pumpkin 24-04-2015 13:21

Hi all,

I have been scammed by Marina Cicerin too.
I have just contacted the owner of the server where her e-mails came from and TSD too.

I am really pissed off because I delivered some pretty difficult work and it was quite some money!

How are investigations going on your side?

If this can be of help, here is the IP address I got "her" messages from: 74.208.4.201

I wrote to the owner of the server, 1&1 Internet, in Wayne, Philadelphia. I guess this is just a mirror, but they may be able to help.
There is one real Marina Cicerin I could find (if she is dumb enough to use her real name, which I doubt, but you never know). She is a student at Paderborn University: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marina_Cicerin2

What is interesting is that when you look up for the analysis of the messages sent from the IP address (http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_74.208.4.201), most messages were sent in German, some in English, and one in French. The Marina Cicerin from the profile above says she's fluent in German and English, and proficient in French. This could be a lead...
Sender: Liza 11-05-2015 16:15

I have done a huge translation (over 1000 Euros) for marina.cicerin@representative.com. The purchase order was made from tsd Technik-Sprachendienst, and seemed official. I have not received any payment or reply from this person in 30 days.

Have you been able to receive your payment yet?

Dear all,
Beware: High Alert for Spammers, Fraud & Cheat               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TridIndia 24-04-2015 09:01

If you are visiting http://www.russiantranslationservicesindia.blogspot.in/ and providing translation assignments or requirements at translationgig@gmail.com, then you need to be alert. The alleged person is a “hacker” of our industry. Recently, he hacked our blogs related to Russian translations and since then they are fooling around clients and readers by posting their info on the internet. So, kindly do not get into his trap. If this person is using our company’s blog to obtain translation projects from you, then please ignore such requests. The concerned person is a cheat. In case, you have any kind of query translation requirements, then kindly send us your specifications at info@tridindia.com
Re: Beware: High Alert for Spammers, Fraud & Cheat               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Pumpkin 24-04-2015 13:16

Hi all,

I have been scammed by Marina Cicerin too.
I have just contacted the owner of the server where her e-mails came from and TSD too.

I am really pissed off because I delivered some pretty difficult work and it was quite some money!

How are investigations going on your side?

If this can be of help, here is the IP address I got "her" messages from: 74.208.4.201

I wrote to the owner of the server, 1&1 Internet, in Wayne, Philadelphia. I guess this is just a mirror, but they may be able to help.
There is one real Marina Cicerin I could find (if she is dumb enough to use her real name, which I doubt, but you never know). She is a student at Paderborn University: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marina_Cicerin2

What is interesting is that when you look up for the analysis of the messages sent from the IP address (http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_74.208.4.201), most messages were sent in German, some in English, and one in French. The Marina Cicerin from the profile above says she's fluent in German and English, and proficient in French. This could be a lead...
Re[2]: Beware: High Alert for Spammers, Fraud & Cheat               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 24-04-2015 13:38

Welcome to the club.

I checked on the domain name (@representative) using tracert.com and found this: IP 141.8.224.143 , which leads to Rookmedia.net in Switzerland. They should know the idenity of "Marina", however, I doubt they give it away (I did not try to contact them yet).
Sender: John Maina 28-04-2015 16:54

It is so sad to see my fellow translators working on 2 to 7 projects and the company/outsourcer does not pay him/her.If the outsourcer/Agency can't pay for a project of $3 dollars for example, leave him/her alone.Try to do something else or look for another genuine outsourcer. Do not accumulate your rights to 2,3,4,5 dubious Agencies/individual outsourcers etc
SDK Translation - doesn't pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Max Efremov 04-05-2015 16:15

Was agreed to pay in 10 days after finishing the translation. The qualifeid translation was done in time. Company promised to send PO soon. Didn't send. I sent them my invoice without PO. But all my further letters was ignored.
Don't recommend to work with this agency!
Agency Contacts:
Issam Elbekri
SDKtranslation
Morocco
www.sdktranslation.com
Re: SDK Translation - doesn't pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mark Bloomfield 05-05-2015 20:05

I have worked many times with this agency; they pay on time.
SDK Translation - payment issue is solving!               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Max Efremov 06-05-2015 08:43

Yesterday talked with SDK Translation. They had some problems with payment system. Now the payment issue is solving.
Re: SDK Translation - BIG SCAMMER               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Max 04-07-2015 18:25

BEWARE of SDK translation. He is running a scam. I delivered 800 USD translation to him and now there is no reply after receiving all the translation. He used to reply within 15 minutes earlier. When the last file delivered to him, he is now not responding to mails or calls.

Here are the details of the person:

*Issam El Bekri*

Translation Coordinator
SDKtranslation
Phone: (00)212606127695
Fax: (00)627721718
Email: projects@sdktranslation.com
Re[2]: SDK Translation - BIG SCAMMER               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Maya Fourioti 16-07-2015 15:35

I am facing a similar problem and after a post in proz.com they replied promissing to pay.Let's wait and see
Re[3]: SDK Translation - BIG SCAMMER               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Max 18-07-2015 21:46

my question is why Translationdirecotry allows these cheaters to post the job. Translationdirectory should ask them to deposit funds before posting the job.

Translationdirectory also approached this stupid fellow but he is stil not replying. I think he needs something else and not just a mail.
Re[4]: SDK Translation - BIG SCAMMER               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Louis Tolo 19-07-2015 05:07

That is why I stopped renewing my membership with Translationdirectory. If Translationdirectory cannot vet these guys before allowing them to post or track them down when they fail to pay translators' dues, then Translationdirectory is not helping translators at all! I suffered the same fate last year at the hands of one fictitious Diamond Translation agency in Paris.
Re[4]: SDK Translation - BIG SCAMMER               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Maya Fourioti 09-08-2015 08:27

I think we should all work together to ban these people from the industry.I know it is very difficult to take legal action agaist them because they are not EU registered but the least we can do is to spread the word.
Re[5]: SDK Translation - BIG SCAMMER               [Reply to this message]
Sender: John Maina 12-08-2015 06:24

Dear colleagues,
Could you advise my wife or refer me to Dept Collector in Gaza City? Please check out. DO NOT accept jobs from IBRAHIM KHALIL OF UNLIMITED TRANSLATION SERVICES (UNLTRANS). It happened to her to take one small project and he paid. For the second one, he sent her another larger than the first one and she sent it even before the deadline. After some days, she sent him an invoice. He refused arguing that the project was not done by her. He had already gone to google translate and sent her something like translation. He asked her whether it was her who did the googled one and she denied. From that time until now, he refuses to answer her emails and he denied her the payment. Really sad. Please help.

Ibrahim Khalil
Senior Translations Project Manager
Unlimited Translation Services
Email: info@ultdtrans.com
Al-Shuhada' St
Al-Remal
Gaza City, Gaza Strip 00970, Palestine
Phone Number: +970597235727

Re[6]: SDK Translation - BIG SCAMMER               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 13-08-2015 14:24

Ibrahim Khalil is a known scammer.http://www.translator-scammers.com/#n77

Note 77.

This guy steals CV identities and steals the work and money of translators.
the best agency               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Mark Bloomfield 06-05-2015 18:15

They are very serious , I have worked with this company serverals times they pay on time .

I think there is a misunderstanding
SDKtranslation the best agency in Africa               [Reply to this message]
Sender: estivals Gilles 06-05-2015 18:20

You ate wrong sir.

they pay on time , I have good memories with this agency
Re: SDKtranslation the best agency in Africa               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Max Efremov 08-05-2015 06:59

They didn't pay me! I reseived very rude letters from them. I can't say nothing good about them now.
Re[2]: SDKtranslation the best agency in Africa               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Louis Tolo 19-05-2015 17:19

I doubt if you are a translator, for, you would not counter a payment claim from a fellow colleague in this way. I even suspect you are a staff of the said agency trying to redeem its image.
Re[2]: SDK Translation - doesn't pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Max Efremov 08-05-2015 07:26

SDK tranlsation answered me in very rude form that they deny to pay me at all. I wasn't able to connect with them for two weeks and now I am not paid. I see people wrote here, that they are wonderful.
Sorry, but I can't say nothing good about this agency!
Re[3]: SDK Translation - doesn't pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: ana castel-branco 08-05-2015 15:45

Hello all,

Please be aware of this email that might contact you through TranslationDirectory: Rahul Rawat [translators.lnbindia@gmail.com]
I received an email from him yesterday proposing me my collaboration on a regular basis.
After sending him my Resume, I have asked him what his rates and terms of payment were. I was told I would be paid according to the sample test result (ah!!!!). Then I asked him for his company name and site (as he was writting from a gmail account). No words from him since.
Sender: Maya Fourioti 25-07-2015 08:09

They were also very rude to me when I said my lawyer was dealing with them.Their reply was that my country suffers an economic crisis so how could I have the money to pay a lawyer.Wondrous isnt'it?
Sender: Siddharth Deshpande 16-10-2015 05:33

Unfortunately, I am yet to receive my payment that is pending since June, 2015. At first it was Issam. Now it is Jaat (I think). On multiple occasions, they have confirmed the work that I did for them, but not made a payment of over $1500.
Sender: Maya Fourioti 16-10-2015 06:40

How can we stop them?They seem to be finding victims
Re[4]: SDK Translation - doesn't pay               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Andreas Metlen 16-10-2015 07:41

maybe sending collection agencies there would help to improve their manners a bit?
Sender: Maya Fourioti (SDK TRANSLATION) 16-07-2015 08:53

They contacted me through a colleague in late May.I worked avernight for them.Delivered this 'urgent" project ahead of time along with invoice.Never heard of them since.They do not reply to my e-mails , they have given the wrong number on their website.They owe me 140 euro.
Any ideas what I can do?
Thanks
Sender: Louis Tolo 16-07-2015 09:08

Dear colleague,
You ought to consult this website to see what other colleagues have posted about this SDK TRANSLATION. When others complain, some of you think they are joking. ISSAM ELBEKRI who probably sent you the job is a notorious scammer and scoundrel whose scrotum deserves to be torn apart!!!
Sender: Maya Fourioti 16-07-2015 09:11

The thing is they contacted me through a colleague of mine so I did not get suspicious because they had paid her.Thank you for your comment.
I posted a message to their fb page and will carry on with more bad press.
Sender: Maryse Belanger 28-09-2015 18:35

Yes - that is exactly what happened to me.

They promise to pay within 10 days of delivery, they received the translation on time and that was the last contact I had with them. I've sent them numerous emails with my invoice and it has now been six months and still no reply, let alone payment.

DO NOT WORK WITH SDK TRANSLATION.
UGLII - NOT RELIABLE AT ALL               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Marina 22-05-2015 08:31

I was contacted by a certain Ivis Chin from UGLII. This guy only wasted a lot of my time!!!
He kept asking me for quotes to translate documents, but never actually assigned the translation.
When he finally asked me to translate three files (of about 6.500 - 9.000 - 100.000 words) we agreed on payment terms and deadlines, but instead of giving me the final "OK" to proceed, he changed the conditions, asking me to translate only the 100.000 word file, for less than its value and without any guarantee of being actually paid in the end!!!!
DON'T WORK FOR HIM/THEM!!!!!
Re: UGLII - NOT RELIABLE AT ALL               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Michael (Uglii Corporation Ltd) 10-06-2015 06:25

Hi Marina,
We were just merely requesting a quote from you, however, your quotation was rejected because it is too expensive, above our initial budget so we went ahead with another translator who can deliver the translation at a much lower rate and able to meet our tight deadline. I hope this clear your confusion. In fact, we’ve been working closely with almost 100 translators (translators/ checkers/ proof-readers in various languages and we had not encountered a single issue with them. We would like to sincerely apologies to you if we've created any inconvenience for you in the first place.
Re[2]: UGLII - NOT RELIABLE AT ALL               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Roxana 27-07-2015 15:19

Hello Michael,

I understand that Marina's offer was not accepted; however I think it was for her own good. My offer, unfortunately, was accepted by Ivis Chin and yet I have not been paid. I have been waiting for my payment for over three weeks now. I have heard excuses like: "it was the year-end in Australia," "our accounting department is busy and your payment will be delayed for about one week," "today was the pay day but our computers crashed, I will let you know when payment will be processed". So, Michael, would someone from your company please take care of this?
Sender: Fred Nerk 21-06-2015 04:25

Marina,
Well if you didn't do any actual work why would you expect any actual payment? Obviously they did not accept your quote, so it's all part of the job to quote,even if you don't get the job. I don't see what you are complaining about? Get over it!What's not reliable about not accepting a quote?
Regards, hope your work outlook improves.
Sender: alex 22-07-2015 11:28

so, have they paid you, marina?
Reply to "Re[11]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages - Andreas Metlen - 29-05-2015 11:10" Re[12]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Gisela Greatorex 29-05-2015 11:14

So was I. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.
Sender: RJ 08-06-2015 06:51

I received a 2500 word text from a person "Samer" or "Sameer" with decodeart412@gmail.com on September 1, 2014.
After translating the text, I asked him or her to do the payment. However no money has been received until now.
Samer" or "Sameer - decodeart412@gmail.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: RJ 08-06-2015 06:56

I received a 2500 word text from a person "Samer" or "Sameer" with decodeart412@gmail.com on September 1, 2014.
After translating the text, I asked him or her to do the payment. However no money has been received until now.
Re: Samer" or "Sameer - decodeart412@gmail.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 13-07-2015 17:48

Samer Ghali is a notorious scammer and non-payer who is associated with many scam translation companies connected with Languagemet, Gentle Translations and Translation Secrets.

Alternative email address:

samertrans86@gmail.com

Re[2]: Samer" or "Sameer - decodeart412@gmail.com               [Reply to this message]
Sender: RJ 27-07-2015 11:40

Please find his IP address in the email he sent for you. The IP address in his email to me was: 74.125.82.196 (for California in USA)
he might use a proxy website. However I doubt that he is the same scammer you mentioned.
Sameer is a both Arabic and Hindu name:
https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100329130629AAF5DSw

On the other hand, the word decodeart in the email decodeart412@gmail.com may not be referred to a person. because the word decodeart does not resemble to a personal name.
The speciality to which the original text (that I translated) belonged was a medical text.
Sender: BJJA 16-07-2015 21:07

The following job turned out to be a scam :

Job 00031691: Many files to be translated right away from Italian into English and French, we will pay 30 EUR per hour (message sent through TranslationDirectory.com)

posted by :

Caroline Piquet
Ltdtranslation
Canada
www.ltdtranslation.com
IP: 197.144.105.168 (N/A)

All good ol' elements of a scam are in there :

1) LTDtranslation is nowhere to be found on the internet.
2) The poster copied the street address of XYZ Translation in Toronto
3) The link the poster provided is invalid
4) The poster insisted on the translator sending the invoice at the street address (although stating payment would be done through Paypal, what sense does it make ?)
5) The poster was neither prepared to sign a contract nor to make a fee deposit prior to translation kickoff
6) The poster wrote in poor non-native English with blatant copy & paste mistakes
7) As I pointed out in an email reply this could be a scam the emailing correspondence ended from the poster's end.
Job 00031759               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Martin Thomson 25-07-2015 06:50

Job No. 00031759 posted on the TranslationDirectory website is a cryptocurrency mining scam.
Re: Job 00031759               [Reply to this message]
Sender: TranslationDirectory.com 25-07-2015 09:57

Job No. 00031759 posted on the TranslationDirectory website is a cryptocurrency mining scam.

Deleted, thanks for your help!
Sender: Mitali Deshmukh (Lexicon Services) 23-08-2015 05:14

I have been conned for 4th time now and it is just not acceptable. Kindly do not work with these agencies at all
1. Lexicon Services
2. Focus Value
3. Alies Language Solutions
4. Norwich Translations
Reply to "Re[11]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages - Andreas Metlen - 29-05-2015 11:10" Re[12]: non-paying translation agency Flow Languages               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Tanja Noranta 23-08-2015 12:52

Dear all,
I was contacted by them recently and offered a payment plan, where they will send me every month a part of what I am entitled to. I hope they will get in touch with all you and find an arrangement.

I was offered one as well, and it was a complete piss-take. £200-something monthly until May 2016(!!), with absolutely no guarantee that they will actually pay all of them on time. They sent several emails with this suggestion while the collections agency was dealing with them on my behalf, and then had the nerve to try to guilt/scold me for not replying!!
Sender: Roxana B. 24-08-2015 12:26

Hi Raymond,

I have the same problem with Uglii. And I got the exact message from another of their PMs (Ivis Chin), on July 28. The only difference is that they asked me to wait for 3 weeks and not only 2.
At least you were lucky to receive partial payment, because they seem to enjoy free translations.
Sender: Raymond A. 25-08-2015 00:56

Hi,

I just want to share with you some facts re: This PHANTOM outsourcer and it bedevils me if this company is really what is says it is. Kindly read these articles I found - http://ugliihasgonebad.blogspot.com/ and also https://theugliitruth.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/uglii-shares-and-what-you-need-to-know/. If you still have additional information, kindly share it with me since I was also duped by this very unprofessional company. We need to act now so that these SCAM ARTIST won't hoodwink other innocent translator/reviewers, and I will follow this up with my government contacts so with our concerted efforts we can put an end to this deception. I already shutdown two such phantom outsourcers in the past and I will do my very best to help assist fellow translator freelancers.

With regards,

Raymond Azarcon

Translator/Transcreator/Researcher
Sender: G. Perkeo 24-08-2015 14:24

I have exactly the same thing going on with Uglii. My contact person is Ivis Chin. She is continuously finding an excuse for not paying. Since 29/05 I am waiting for the payment. I really wonder if this company exists at all or if it is really registered in Australia.

So people, do not work for them!
Sender: Raymond A. 25-08-2015 00:55

Hi,

I just want to share with you some facts re: This PHANTOM outsourcer and it bedevils me if this company is really what is says it is. Kindly read these articles I found - http://ugliihasgonebad.blogspot.com/ and also https://theugliitruth.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/uglii-shares-and-what-you-need-to-know/. If you still have additional information, kindly share it with me since I was also duped by this very unprofessional company. We need to act now so that these SCAM ARTIST won't hoodwink other innocent translator/reviewers, and I will follow this up with my government contacts so with our concerted efforts we can put an end to this deception. I already shutdown two such phantom outsourcers in the past and I will do my very best to help assist fellow translator freelancers.

With regards,

Raymond Azarcon

Translator/Transcreator/Researcher
Sender: G. Perkeo 25-08-2015 07:09

Hi Raymond,

I don't know who they are or what they are up to, but it is a very bad company to work with/for since they do their best for not paying. The contact person always has an excuse for not paying. Only yesterday, after 3 months, I finally got my money. I am a stubborn person and I insisted for the payment sending an e-mail almost everyday.

The best thing I can do is to share my story so that the other translators/editors are not trapped into this.
Sender: Lawal Tsalha 29-08-2015 09:39

Company Name:TunTrans
African Partner

Cairo Egypt

Cell: +20100286809

Skype ID: le tunisien

E-mail: tuntrans@gmail.com

2. No job number, contacted me via my Proz.com contact.
3. Submitted the work two days to deadline. (120,000 words in four weeks)

4. He even thanked me for the quality of work provided as he said his client was happy about it.

5. Payment not received at all (almost than five month now)

6. He told me that he received payment from the client but he could not send me the money by any means because Tunisian government, where he pretends to come, does not allow sending money abroad. He advised me to send a citizen of my country; Nigeria living in Tunisia, to collect the money for me. I asked for his correct contact address and functional phone number because the one he provided doesn't work, but since that time he stopped communicating with me. I sent many emails to him on daily basis but he refuses to answer me.

7. I will never work for him because of his insincerity.

8. When I googled his name I found that he has defrauded many freelancers, in fact he was even blacklisted by some organisations.
Sender: Ruth Atabong 13-10-2015 10:26

Please do not work for SDK Translation. They are based in Morocco. This is a non paying agency.
Sender: Roxana B. 13-10-2015 18:41

Just an update about this situation: I finally got my money from Uglii, with the help of a collection agency. Now, I don't want to hear from Uglii ever again!
Sender: Translator (adcon advertising & conceptual design) 16-11-2015 13:05

Job 00032198 has not been paid!

This is the non-payer:

Katharia Weber
adcon advertising & conceptual design
Germany
www.adcon.biz
IP: 93.104.68.113 (München - Munich, Germany)
Sender: Katharina Weber 18-11-2015 12:52

Job 00032198 has not been paid!
This is the non-payer:
Katharia Weber
adcon advertising & conceptual design
Germany
www.adcon.biz
IP: 93.104.68.113 (München - Munich, Germany)

Reply of this lie!!!

That's not true. In case of further bad information we contact our lawyer in Berlin because:

The payments were done Thursday, 11 November 2015. Polilingua would be informed about it with attachments of the payments.

www.adcon.biz

Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:

Free Newsletter

Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive updates from us:

New at the Forum

New Free Articles

# 2488
Rosetta Stone and Translation Rates

# 2467
Translation - an Ageless Profession

# 2466
Have Language, Will Travel

# 2486
Почему так мало хороших переводов и хороших переводчиков?

# 2479
Average monthly wage in different European countries

# 2487
Two New Chinese Translations of Hamlet Introduced and Compared

# 2475
Linguistic history of the Indian subcontinent

# 2474
Languages with official status in India

# 2251
The Database: Your Most Valuable Asset!

More articles
More articles for translators

Vote in Polls

All Polls:
Polls on all topics

Christian Polls:
Polls on Christian topics

Financial Polls:
Polls on Financial topics

Polls for Freelancers:

Poll # 104
Have you obtained at least one new client through your facebook account?

Poll # 100
What is the worst time-waster?

Poll # 099
If you work at a laptop, do you usually use touchpad or mouse?

Poll # 094
If you run a translation agency, do you ever outsource / subcontract your projects to other translation agencies?

Poll # 090
What do you like the most about TranslationDirectory.com?

Poll # 088
Which translation portal emails you the largest number of job notifications?

Poll # 087
Which one of the following sites has the most appealing color scheme?

Poll # 085
Do you charge a fine (interest) fee for every day of payment delay?

Poll # 083
Do you have licensed SDL Trados software installed at your computer?

Poll # 079
Have you always dreamt to become a translator?

Poll # 078
Do you plan to be a freelance translator for the rest of your life?

Poll # 077
Is it necessary to learn translation theory in order to become a good translator?

Poll # 076
Will human translation be entirely replaced by machine translation in the future?

Poll # 074
Do you have savings?

Poll # 065
Do you know that the Bible is the most popular book in the world?

Poll # 063
What is the purpose of your life?

Poll # 059
How many hours per night do you sleep (in average)?

More polls
More polls for freelancers

christianity portal
hotel directory

Copyright © 2003-2024 by TranslationDirectory.com
Legal Disclaimer
Site Map