Directory for translators and translation agencies: receive translation jobs in your language pair!
Welcome to the world of language jobs!

Portal for Language Professionals and their Clients. 39,000+ Freelance Translators7,000+ Translation Agencies.
translation jobs
Translation Agency Registration - Free! Freelance Translator Registration - Free! Become a Member! Login to Your Account! Invite Translators - Free! FAQ Contact Us

Menu

Become a Member
  Edit Your Profile
  Ask for Free Translation
  Find Translation Jobs
  Find Rare Translation Jobs
  Find Very Rare Language Jobs
  Find Jobs in Rarest Pairs
  Read Testimonials
  Read More Testimonials
  Read Even More Testimonials
  Read Still More Testimonials
  Read Yet More Testimonials
  Upload Your Resume
  Add Your Translation Agency
  Receive All Jobs by RSS
  Work for Translation Agencies
  Post Your Translation Job
  Hire Translators-Members
  Hire All Translators
  Easily Contact Translators
  Hire Translation Agencies Members
  Contact All Translation Agencies
  Obtain Blacklisted Employers
  Read Articles (By Category)
  Read Articles (By Index)
  Read Sense-of-Life Articles
  Read Work-at-Home Articles
  Use Free Dictionaries
  Use Free Glossaries
  Use Free Photographs
  Use Free File Sharing
  Use Free Software
  Use Free Translators
  Vote in Polls for Translators
  Subscribe to Free Newsletter
  Advertise Here
  Apply to Collection Agencies
  Buy Database of Translators
  Buy Translation Agencies List
  Watch Out for Scam E-mails
  Use Resources for Translators
  Use Online Directory
  Ask Questions in Forum
  Admire God's Creations

Advertisements

Forum for Translators: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?

Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: MKitty 23-06-2011 20:53

Does anybody has any experience with relatranslatorjobs.com? I've met already too many scam site like this so I'd appreciate your comments.
Thanks!
Re: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: MKitty 23-06-2011 20:55

here is the link to the website: http://www.realtranslatorjobs.com
Re[2]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: rodoxito 13-07-2011 05:22

I made a mistake in my last post. I said that advertisements from Real Translating jobs say that avergae translators earn 50,000 at week, it really says "50,000 a year". Anyway, that is a plain lie.
Sender: Daniel Wadlington (https://translatehub.org/how-to-make-money-as-a-translator/) 30-09-2020 13:40

Make money translating, teaching, and writing about the translation industry. Check out other ways.
Sender: Rochelle 29-06-2011 17:18

I can't say that this is a scam or not but I enrolled to this business just to try since it's been stated in their policy that there is a "60 days money back, gauranteed". When I got in the site, I found it difficult, so I backed out. I communicated with them many, many times properly but they never responded. I even tried pretending that I was a potential client using a diffirent email add just to see if they're really busy to mind my request (using my original email add). They actually responded quickly there! So I concluded that this business has NO TIME for those who changed their mind and those who would like their money back. Therefore, if you are planning to join, you better be decided and not expect a money back in case you might change your mind in the future.
Sender: jonathan africa 03-07-2011 01:25

to rochelle:
regarding your enrollment, after you enrolled were you informed or
ever given a tranlating job as mentioned in their internet ads?
did you ever received your money back guaranty? if the answers to
the said questions are in the negative then this is surely another
style of scam.
will appreciate a reply to the queries for enlightenment of the
the general public interested to ancillary income and not be duped.
Thank you.
Re[3]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: David 21-03-2013 15:10

I paid for a translator job and I'm still waiting to get a job. This is just another scam. The FBI should investigate this fraud.
Re[4]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: INANTA 26-02-2014 02:13

I think they are scam. I paid £26.45 but they said you buy website membership, I can't view jobs, why I have to buy more $34 if I want veiw or apply the jobs. they are really, really SCAM SCAM be careful.
Re[5]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: WTF 26-02-2014 09:51

Watch out! They are now advertising on Facebook as well. This is a scam.
Sender: william 18-10-2014 03:35

yes,me too. i paid with credit card to make new account. but still confused with the jobs. what i scare is in the present days , they will charge again in my credit card.
Sender: Danilo 26-11-2014 20:40

I did the same, but at the same day I purchased from it, on November 25, 2014, I requested for a refund for the Real Translator Jobs and for the Clickbank.

Real Translator Jobs didn´t answered me, BUT:
The next day (Nov 26´14), I received a e-mail from the Clickbank informing: "Your refund request ticket has been closed, and your order has been refunded."

I felt a relief by the e-mail from Clickbank confirming my cancellation of purchase from Real Translator Jobs!

Everybody who feels unconfortable by the purchase, try to do the same: contact the agent of banking transaction.
Re[6]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Rachelle 16-03-2015 07:53

I need help. I just paid the membership fee. How were you able to cancel the purchase? If by email, where did you send it and when they emailed back did you verify with your credit card company if indeed said amount has been refunded?

Please help. Thank you.
Sender: Laura 27-05-2015 01:27

I HAVE PAID AND A DEGREE IS NEEDED, FOR SURE! SO IT'S NOT TRUE WHEN THEY SAY IT ISN'T NECESSARY.
Sender: Greek translator 24-07-2013 10:41

I'm already a member of their site. All the site is a scam. They give you a list of translation agencies in order to send them your CV's. Most of them never reply and the other ones, reply with the classical answer "We will inform you when and if you're needed" and of course, they never do! As for the site support, I've messaged them plenty of times and noone answered and surely I won't get my money back. So be carefull and don't give your money for nothing. It's a fraud.
Sender: Khur 29-01-2014 03:53

i was easily amazed when i was redirected to their page. But suddenly, i felt that their offer is too good to be true, that's why i searched for forums talking about how true it was. And i'm right - it's a SCAM. =.="
Sender: Another potential translator "in great demand". 18-11-2014 23:48

Khur 29-01-2014 03:53:

"i was easily amazed when i was redirected to their page. But suddenly, i felt that their offer is too good to be true, that's why i searched for forums talking about how true it was. And i'm right - it's a SCAM."

I felt the same and did the same. I'm glad I found out before it was too late!
Sender: Jake 03-04-2015 09:09

I'm very thankful for all the answers and feedbacks that you all guys have shared,, these are all helpful. I'm almost got to the hook also..
thank you very much!!
Sender: No Name 26-03-2014 10:51

Thank you for your comment.. and other authors comments as well.
I was nearly decided to sign up and paid, but still think it's maybe fraud and really strange that it needs payment. Now, i can really decided NOT to sign up.. It's scam then.

Sender: Erlita 15-05-2014 08:52

I paid a membership on realtranslatorjobs.com last week. I realized that whatever they advertised was all lies as after i entered member area it's nothing there. Just a database and a bunch of advertisements concerning MONEY, MONEY, MONEY ! there's no job there and that site is not helping us at all.

Question for all who had been member for realtranslatorjobs.com :
Could anyone tell me if they are charging the membership after 60 days automatically or not ? as this fraud people got my credit card number. Really appreciate if anyone could help me with this.
Sender: Hilda 23-07-2014 15:01

You should call your bank or credit card and let them know so they can block this people and they won't be able to take your money.
Sender: angel 15-08-2014 12:44

thanks for all the experience you guys shared here. i almost get trapped of that seems-so-good website which is not reponsible. it's really not making sense that you would like to look for a job but you have to pay for it. it should be you are paid for your work. relieved i don't get scammed by that crap. i can't thank you enough.
Sender: Andy (Real Translator Jobs Review) 31-08-2015 05:52

Hi all,

I have drafted a step by step process to get your money back from this scam! These details are also up on my blog. They are as follows:

1. Go to https://www.clkbank.com/
2. Enter in your order number or email (I find it easier to just enter my email).
3. You will then be prompted to enter either your zip code, order number or the last 4 digits of your CC. Enter one and click ‘Go!’
4. You will be redirected to a page with your order (or multiple) listed. Click on the product, in this case it is ‘Special Discount Member Access’
5. You will then be taken to an order details page (**Note if this is the only product you have purchased you will be directed straight to this page)
6. Under Product Information, click on the green ‘Get Support’ Button.
7. Select ‘More Options’ from the dropdown menu.
8. Check the ‘refund request’ box
9. Select a reason for your refund and add any comments in the comments box if you wish.
10. Click Send!
Sender: Rafael 02-11-2015 14:06

Thank you Andy!

You have set the perfect way to have our money back.

I did now lets wait.
Sender: Jules 01-09-2016 09:41

Scam! Just requested for my refund, and now I have to wait for two days as it says. Hopefully I'll get my money back.
Sender: Moe 03-04-2014 03:58

It is a scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
Sender: MKitty 05-07-2011 13:40

Thank you for your reply. It helps me to make an easy decision: not to join.
Sender: ann 28-07-2011 18:02

not to join also..good company wont make us paid..they pay us..so this is a scam i think
Sender: Linda (Translation market) 18-06-2014 07:05

You are right! you shouldn't have to pay for work. Here is an interesting article i found related to the most common translation scams, check it out ;-) http://www.translationmarket.com.hk/resources/top-5-scams-freelance-translators.aspx
Sender: Laura Paola 08-12-2011 02:12

what I don't understand is why they charge. If it's a "job," one should be getting paid for it, not paying for doing work... I was going to sign up, but didn't get to the part where they charge. As soon as they would've asked for card/payment info, I would have closed the window. Don't offer me a job and ask me to pay for it... NEXT.
Sender: Balusa 30-07-2012 14:37

what I don't understand is why they charge. If it's a "job," one should be getting paid for it, not paying for doing work... I was going to sign up, but didn't get to the part where they charge. As soon as they would've asked for card/payment info, I would have closed the window. Don't offer me a job and ask me to pay for it... NEXT.

I could't agree more with Laura! I do exactly the same when it comes to joining these job sites. If they ask you to pay, I close the window (they are all scams to get money from honest people who are looking for work)
Sender: Mike 17-02-2013 10:10

A legitimate business would not ask you for money to get a job. It is a scam.
Sender: Ricardo A 29-06-2013 15:27

Any writing job on the Internet that asks for money up front is a scam. Good sites offer an application process for free. If you're accepted, you get access to their database. You select projects and have a limited amount of time to complete them. When completed, they check them for accuracy. They may return them for changes, and again, you have a deadline for completion. When they accept your work, they deposit money in your PayPal account in a matter of days. Don't pay ANY company up front for access to their database. The legit ones all need workers and are quite willing to pay. I'm not giving any sites because I'm a louse and don't want the competition. But I will guarantee that what I say is true. DON'T GIVE UP, KEEP LOOKING.
Sender: Gabriel 09-11-2013 04:02

Please, whenever you're able to site a legit organization, kindly keep me informed.
It is rather unfortunate that I've fallen prey to Real Translator scam before I knew it.
Thank you.
Sender: lotz 22-04-2012 06:46

ive been fooled also by this site. i dont know if this link https://www.clickbank.com/viewTicket.htm?key=01.5B73127E6B4B0945369FF6EA8F8103E9849A1D30807A79341790806559AE8FE199652B86 can help me though. well, lesson learned!!
Sender: dorjan poropat 01-01-2013 09:35

tks for exixting this site. i decided not to join.
however i speak english-german-italian-croatian in talking and writting.
conntaact me if needed.
reg to everybody>Thank you for your reply. It helps me to make an easy decision: not to join.
Sender: deep 27-09-2014 14:33

thanks guys... i almost signup this jobs then try to find reviewer 1st to know its scam or not..
Sender: Traducteur Professionnel (Traduction CV) 05-07-2011 13:42

Thanks. This was very useful :)
Sender: rodoxito 13-07-2011 01:59

I subscribed to RealTranslatorJobs via ClickBank. At your member page you won't find anything more than a list of sites that suppossedly need freelance translators, there is an "earnings calculator" that is nothing more than a toy for start dreaming about how much money you want to earn, just tells you how many "translating jobs" you should do to earn any quantity you type. Only crap. There is a word counter suppposedly to be a very useful tool for your translation work, and another tool for translating fragments of text from some languages to others, nothing different to on-line tools you can find for free like babel-fish. Other thing you find there is a link saying "Click Here For Your FREE Money Making Website ($1995 Value Free!)" supossedly for you to have a complete web page, professionally crafted for you, even with a reverse counter that rushes you to claim your gift before the 15 only left ones are gone, and what you encounter is a page that claims a payment for subscribing your domain, the hosting, the domain privacy, etc. The only thing for free is the "design" of your page. You have to accept all these payments and give a credit card number to continue. But, after ignoring this scam you look everywhere to find the translating jobs the promised, and the only translating related page is the list of companies where you must subscribe for yourself to each one. Then I started immediately to subscribe to all the links that I found there. Did you read about "no translation experience required" ? What they don´t tell you is that most of those companies ask for a documented certification on translating and at least three years of experience. So, you can't subscribe to most of them unless you lie about your experience translating. I started to subscribe to that places more than three weeks ago. At this moment I am subscribed to more than FITFY different places, and guess what? I haven't received no one, not even ONE translating job from any of them. I am still wondering how the hell they can tell in their adversiting that "an average freelance translator earns 50,000 dollars at week" and "the need of translators is exploding" and crap like that. The only one thing I could say about ClickBank is that one week ago I sent a reclaim letter to its help desk and they refunded me the total 35 dollars I payed, after 5 days I received the money at my credit card account through paypal, so, the only thing I left was my time. But, completely for sure, realTranslatorJobs doesn't work, you won't do a cent from them. You could do the same thing I describe here looking for "hiring freelance translators" in google and subscribing to each company that appears on the results. If you have any doubt try it for yourself. That's the offering into Real Translator Jobs, and you pay 35 dollars for it. By the way, to make the site appearing as if they had a useful content there are some "video courses" about making money on Twitter, Amazon and on selling pages like EBay, none of them I tried because i think is a way of distracting you while you try to make money by other means while you wait for the "translation jobs" to come, following other crap instructions and meanwhile the time to ask for refund ends.
Sender: LBellano 27-07-2011 14:48

That is some valuable information, I thank you for sharing your experience with all those details. I do know it looks like a scam webside, specially because they make it sound so good as if they're trying to sell something rather than offering serious job opportunities.
Sender: EllaMae 15-09-2011 14:29

Thank you for the information. I am also one of those who wanted to augment my income and found this site which I was nearly tempted to join. They have been sending me tempting emails but decided to look first. Thanks everyone. But I am interested with this translator job, can anybody help?
thanks again...God bless!!!
Sender: Me :) 09-04-2014 21:46

Thank you for the information. I was just payng the money when I decided to search if this was real. Im sorry for this because I was very enthusiastic. I am happy though that I learned the truth. Thank you. God bless you :)
Sender: Jose 29-07-2011 02:55

Thank you very much. It's nice to know that there exists a person like you, who took the time to explain the whole situation to all interested. I hope you get many jobs and that you have a wonderful life. Thanks again.
Sender: grace luyo 26-09-2014 08:19

Thank you for the information you shared. I am about to register,when my mind command me to search some proof if this is legit or scam.>Thank you very much. It's nice to know that there exists a person like you, who took the time to explain the whole situation to all interested. I hope you get many jobs and that you have a wonderful life. Thanks again.
Sender: NSam 30-07-2011 16:02

I tried searching for information about this site on google and guess what did I get: a bunch of boloney review telling you that real translator jobs isn't a scam (with some really "shocking" title). Glad that I decided to carry my search a bit further and found this site. Thanks for sharing your experiences and sorry for the time you've lost. And a word of advice for anyone even bothering to read this: if you're searching for information on something like this on google, always look in forums or message boards.
Sender: maria 21-09-2011 20:53

So I got mixep up, is it or not a lie? Do they give you a real job for what you pay? Is the job well payed? Thanks for your advice!
Sender: CASSIA 18-10-2011 22:39

Maria they are a bunch of scammers!
Sender: Dot 04-10-2011 06:59

Nowhere on their site do they give contact details to correspond with them. I have not heard a word from them - stupidly I didn't do enough research, and now I would like to get my money back. They do guarantee this, but no-one has replied to my continued requests.Where to from here?
Sender: CASSIA 18-10-2011 22:21

Big scam!!! I also lost my 34 dollars! Can somebody do anything to stop this people from ripping more people off?
Sender: amirzeb 20-02-2012 12:03

dear sir/madam
here i desir to know real job writing job. i reciev usally offers from real jobs writing but also demond for money about 20 to 50$ .is it realy or a spam/fake please guide me.
Re[7]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Vor 04-11-2012 13:13

Big scam!!! I also lost my 34 dollars! Can somebody do anything to stop this people from ripping more people off?

Go to ClickBank, their payment processor (like PayPal) and request a refund. CB had a 60 days no questions asked money back guarantee.
Re[8]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: freddy sa 05-11-2012 05:29

i tried to get refund from clickbank it did not happen
Re[11]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Alina Andrei 06-11-2012 07:23

i've succeeded to open a ticket for refund. after you pay, you receive an email from clickbank, with order number. And in one of this email there is a link <get support>, you click there and in this way you can open a refund ticket. in this morning they closed my ticket and said they are going to pay my money back, but the bank transfer it might take 5 days, so i'll see at the end of the week money in my account. Good luck everyone!
Re[10]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: freddy sa 06-11-2012 07:37

I DID THE SAME IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS STILL NO REFUND
Sender: efe(from Turkey) 24-12-2012 00:06

Can anybody explain to me why do they put Turkey and U.S.A flags together? İs it because in order to make this site more attractive for Turks.Is there many companies from U.S.A which works with Turks?I have never seen such a translating job website like this.I thought mostly this is another website scheme.Can you explain to me what do they do after you signup to their site by writing your username and mail?
Re[9]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Michel 05-04-2014 09:28

Can anybody explain to me why do they put Turkey and U.S.A flags together? İs it because in order to make this site more attractive for Turks.Is there many companies from U.S.A which works with Turks?I have never seen such a translating job website like this.I thought mostly this is another website scheme.Can you explain to me what do they do after you signup to their site by writing your username and mail?

I live in Belgium and I see a Belgian and Usa flag on their forepage.
with the notice that there is a great demand for dutch to English translators. obviously they can locate every computer to identify the country. I am afraid that your email adres gets sold to other scammers.
Sender: tyson 05-12-2014 21:32

There was a Ugandan flag and US flag, too. They know exactly where you are. Anyway, thanks guys, for sharing. I was about to pay for the entry fee, too. if it is really a scam, then who are the guys on the Ad say that they really benefited the site? they are the scamers too?
Sender: Paul Christoffersen 06-12-2014 12:31

The scammers have stolen the pictures from the net. Easy peasy
Sender: Marina 13-04-2012 23:40

Yeah, I also have received this one but when closing the page, they DO NOT want for me to close it so badly, that's VERY suspicious.

I'm sorry for you but I think that's it.
You can report them on the scams/frauds sites so they are shut down but I don't think you'll get your money back :(
Sender: freddy sa 01-11-2012 05:46

hi there guys thanx for the warning i already got screwed by another scam watch out for emails from matt benwell and kevin smith i lost about $100
Sender: Rainmaker 12-09-2012 19:09

They market their scam through Clickbank. So if you have bought into it, you should have received an email receipt from Clickbank. Check this receipt and ask for a refund directly from Clickbank not from the scammers because they'll ignore you. You should however do it within 60 days. I hope this message will help those who have fallen for this scam get their money back.
Sender: ana 09-08-2014 08:11

Well! Thanks everyone for being such an eye-opener. I already signed at their form but when Ivwas about to pay the said fee that's required for us to start the job. My instinct and mindset went to a conclusion that I would be needing to search if its true or for real. I googled words "Is realtranslator.com real?". To my surprise, I was directed to this site where I found bunch of words/comments such as "IT'S A SCAM"(just to emphasize). Well, after all your sharings and experiences, I, therefore conclude that we really need to search and study opportunities, first before we believe or grab them. It's a learning, though. You lost your money,guys but I want you to know that there are people out there (like me) who really want to thank you for giving us the truth and advising us to be careful every time. God bless, everyone. "Before you believe, think first."
Sender: Mathew 09-08-2014 13:08

Totally agree. Thanks to you too (I was in the same case but it took me only 5 min to find this site). Simply (and sadly) google any name with "scam" associated with it to see what comes out...
Sender: florin Romania 01-08-2011 07:21

Thank you Rodoxito!
I read your message and I'm changing my mind about this realtranslatorjobs.It looks nice "no experience required","money back guarranted" or others but "this is too easy and good" I said to me.Lets find more about them.And I found.Thanks.>I subscribed to RealTranslatorJobs via ClickBank. At your member page you won't find anything more than a list of sites that suppossedly need freelance translators, there is an "earnings calculator" that is nothing more than a toy for start dreaming about how much money you want to earn, just tells you how many "translating jobs" you should do to earn any quantity you type. Only crap. There is a word counter suppposedly to be a very useful tool for your translation work, and another tool for translating fragments of text from some languages to others, nothing different to on-line tools you can find for free like babel-fish. Other thing you find there is a link saying "Click Here For Your FREE Money Making Website ($1995 Value Free!)" supossedly for you to have a complete web page, professionally crafted for you, even with a reverse counter that rushes you to claim your gift before the 15 only left ones are gone, and what you encounter is a page that claims a payment for subscribing your domain, the hosting, the domain privacy, etc. The only thing for free is the "design" of your page. You have to accept all these payments and give a credit card number to continue. But, after ignoring this scam you look everywhere to find the translating jobs the promised, and the only translating related page is the list of companies where you must subscribe for yourself to each one. Then I started immediately to subscribe to all the links that I found there. Did you read about "no translation experience required" ? What they don´t tell you is that most of those companies ask for a documented certification on translating and at least three years of experience. So, you can't subscribe to most of them unless you lie about your experience translating. I started to subscribe to that places more than three weeks ago. At this moment I am subscribed to more than FITFY different places, and guess what? I haven't received no one, not even ONE translating job from any of them. I am still wondering how the hell they can tell in their adversiting that "an average freelance translator earns 50,000 dollars at week" and "the need of translators is exploding" and crap like that. The only one thing I could say about ClickBank is that one week ago I sent a reclaim letter to its help desk and they refunded me the total 35 dollars I payed, after 5 days I received the money at my credit card account through paypal, so, the only thing I left was my time. But, completely for sure, realTranslatorJobs doesn't work, you won't do a cent from them. You could do the same thing I describe here looking for "hiring freelance translators" in google and subscribing to each company that appears on the results. If you have any doubt try it for yourself. That's the offering into Real Translator Jobs, and you pay 35 dollars for it. By the way, to make the site appearing as if they had a useful content there are some "video courses" about making money on Twitter, Amazon and on selling pages like EBay, none of them I tried because i think is a way of distracting you while you try to make money by other means while you wait for the "translation jobs" to come, following other crap instructions and meanwhile the time to ask for refund ends.>I subscribed to RealTranslatorJobs via ClickBank. At your member page you won't find anything more than a list of sites that suppossedly need freelance translators, there is an "earnings calculator" that is nothing more than a toy for start dreaming about how much money you want to earn, just tells you how many "translating jobs" you should do to earn any quantity you type. Only crap. There is a word counter suppposedly to be a very useful tool for your translation work, and another tool for translating fragments of text from some languages to others, nothing different to on-line tools you can find for free like babel-fish. Other thing you find there is a link saying "Click Here For Your FREE Money Making Website ($1995 Value Free!)" supossedly for you to have a complete web page, professionally crafted for you, even with a reverse counter that rushes you to claim your gift before the 15 only left ones are gone, and what you encounter is a page that claims a payment for subscribing your domain, the hosting, the domain privacy, etc. The only thing for free is the "design" of your page. You have to accept all these payments and give a credit card number to continue. But, after ignoring this scam you look everywhere to find the translating jobs the promised, and the only translating related page is the list of companies where you must subscribe for yourself to each one. Then I started immediately to subscribe to all the links that I found there. Did you read about "no translation experience required" ? What they don´t tell you is that most of those companies ask for a documented certification on translating and at least three years of experience. So, you can't subscribe to most of them unless you lie about your experience translating. I started to subscribe to that places more than three weeks ago. At this moment I am subscribed to more than FITFY different places, and guess what? I haven't received no one, not even ONE translating job from any of them. I am still wondering how the hell they can tell in their adversiting that "an average freelance translator earns 50,000 dollars at week" and "the need of translators is exploding" and crap like that. The only one thing I could say about ClickBank is that one week ago I sent a reclaim letter to its help desk and they refunded me the total 35 dollars I payed, after 5 days I received the money at my credit card account through paypal, so, the only thing I left was my time. But, completely for sure, realTranslatorJobs doesn't work, you won't do a cent from them. You could do the same thing I describe here looking for "hiring freelance translators" in google and subscribing to each company that appears on the results. If you have any doubt try it for yourself. That's the offering into Real Translator Jobs, and you pay 35 dollars for it. By the way, to make the site appearing as if they had a useful content there are some "video courses" about making money on Twitter, Amazon and on selling pages like EBay, none of them I tried because i think is a way of distracting you while you try to make money by other means while you wait for the "translation jobs" to come, following other crap instructions and meanwhile the time to ask for refund ends.
Sender: Bea Dimaculangan 10-08-2011 13:16

What does your reclaim/ refund letter includes?
Hoping for your reply. Thank you.
Sender: Adriprt 10-08-2011 21:01

Hello, i also have the same question, if you know anything please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Sender: maedim 11-08-2011 16:00

Just go to Clickbank's Customer Service: http://www.clkbank.com
Ask to refund the transactions you've made. and choose one reason. You may add some comments. I chose "I was not satisfied with the product. / Product did not meet expectations."

Within 24 hours, I've got a message from Clickbank at my e-mail saying,

CBSYSTEM: CLOSED: 2011-08-11 05:47:47 AM
Transaction Refunded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your refund request ticket has been closed, and your order has been refunded. If
this is not the appropriate action, you may reopen this ticket and enter a
comment explaining the situation or you may escalate this ticket directly to a
ClickBank Customer Service Representative.

I hope this will help. Goodluck!
Sender: angel 05-09-2011 07:32

hi maedim!

Is this possible even if i requested for refund within 24hours? After browsing the whole site, i got really unsatisfied on it. too bad i got scammed! :(

I really wanted a refund of it.
Sender: Niilo 30-09-2011 20:00

I accidentally clicked a link in EJOD, and after a bit of search about RealTranslatorJobs I found that it's a load of crap. They will never pay you anything, nor they will even give you real assingments. Sites like this always claim that they're free, but in fact they will ALWAYS find a way to get you to pay a small amount of money. Any kind of "translators needed" -site is always a scam, because there would be thousands of translators applying if it were real, and also because most people who sign up for them usually can't even speak the two languages well enough to be a translator. After reading all the comments I noticed that only one of them was written grammatically correct, and that "kinda" proves my point.
Sender: micky 01-03-2012 22:01

.>Just go to Clickbank's Customer Service: http://www.clkbank.com
Ask to refund the transactions you've made. and choose one reason. You may add some comments. I chose "I was not satisfied with the product. / Product did not meet expectations."
Transaction Refunded
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your refund request ticket has been closed, and your order has been refunded. If

i really hope it does work , Thank You all ! im glad we can all help each other .
Sender: helen 25-11-2012 07:16

Just go to Clickbank's Customer Service: http://www.clkbank.com
Transaction Refunded
thank you very much for the unfomation.is it possubel to get the refund for the brain host offer as well? how can i do it?
Sender: n 26-08-2013 03:40

I realised i have been fraud. Yes, this is too good to be true.
So i want a refund but it doesnt show me any reason that i choose. It ask for my Credit Card Verification Code instead. Is this safe to give it to them again ???

There are too many scam online. The Country should take some action.

[URL=http://zaza-jogos-online-gratis.softonic.com.br/ ]jogos[/URL]

[URL=http://zaza-juegos-gratis.softonic.com/ ]juegos[/URL]

[URL=http://zaza-juegos-gratis.softonic.com/ ]juegos[/URL]
Sender: Ronin 19-09-2014 15:51

Just got a message from Real Translator Job in my inbox. No idea how it got there!!! The moment after opening it, the mail dissaspeared from my inbox!!! That made me suspicious, so I red all your comments before proceeding. Thank you, for being honest. It saved my time and money. :)
Sender: Dóra Ujkériné 17-08-2011 15:20

Hello,

I fall victim of this scam too, but on another site I found the solution how to get your money back: do not waste your time writing emails to RealTranslatorJobs, instead you should directly contact Clickbank.com. After you paid the fee of joining RealTranslatorJobs you should have got an email from Clickbank about the data of payment. Copy this message into the email you write them to get your money refunded. They (clickbank) will answer you within 2 workdays, and refund your money within 2-5 workdays. Hurry up, I hope you're still within the limit of 60 days! Good luck, Dóra
Sender: dina 03-09-2012 11:52

Hello,
I fall victim of this scam too, but on another site I found the solution how to get your money back: do not waste your time writing emails to RealTranslatorJobs, instead you should directly contact Clickbank.com. After you paid the fee of joining RealTranslatorJobs you should have got an email from Clickbank about the data of payment. Copy this message into the email you write them to get your money refunded. They (clickbank) will answer you within 2 workdays, and refund your money within 2-5 workdays. Hurry up, I hope you're still within the limit of 60 days! Good luck, Dóra

Very useful info. Now I can understand it... imagine if you managed to fool 1000 people each day. You would collect $35000 each day. If you can keep that for 5 days = $175,000 !!!

Thanks for the good information! That's free credit for 5 days with no interest!! Enough to buy a car or a house!! And within 5 days, refund the money once the scammee gets wise and claims back his cash... An interesting "legal" fund raising program that seems unstoppable.. It's a jungle out there!! Beware! There's No Free Lunches!
Sender: Katherine 20-06-2012 11:12

I was wondering how you can apply to get your money back?
Sender: lotz 20-06-2012 15:27

HERE'S THE LINK. THE AMOUNT WAS CREDITED TO MY CREDIT CARD AFTER 4 DAYS WHEN I REQUESTED IT. VERY TRUE, N OTHING TO WORRY. YOUR MONEY WILL CREDIT BACK TO YOU/ http://www.clickbank.com/viewTicket.htm?key=01.5B73127E6B4B0945369FF6EA8F8103E9849A1D30807A79341790806559AE8FE199652B86>

I was wondering how you can apply to get your money back?
Sender: Charles 23-06-2012 06:34

Here is a job offer that requires you to pay them for work. This smells like a scam site:

Source language(s): All languages
Target language(s): All languages

Details of the project: The Language Buddy is expecting a sudden
increase of projects and would like to
recruit experienced and qualified
translators of all languages. Please email
a CV urgently to
admin(at)thelanguagebuddy.com

We will pay for this job 25 EUR per hour

Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies

Deadline for applying: 12/20/2012

Keep this ad at the site permanently

Al
The Language Buddy
USA
admin at thelanguagebuddy.com
IP: 75.186.71.62 (Cincinnati, United States)
Posted on Friday, 22 Jun 2012, 06:30:44
Sender: shanmara 28-01-2014 10:50

Thank you so much for this information and experience you've shared. I am new to this translating industry and stuffs online, I always wanted to subscribe on jobs like this but I always have a doubt especially when they ask me to pay. That's ridiculous right. And also realtranslatorjob always send me emails everyday, and it's really annoying. I asked myself that maybe these people is really in need for freelancers so I let it until I'm finally decided to join. And that was today, but before subscribing it I thought about scams and searched about this on google. Until I red this site and especially your thread, it enlightened me. Thank you so much. I should be more vigilant and wise this time. You're experience is a great help. I'm sorry if they took your time :)
Sender: Liz Briggs 23-09-2011 10:02

Thank you so much for take the time to write such fabulous detail. A few months ago I also responded on this thread. Back then it reeked so obviously of a scam, the wording, no telephone number, no address, etc, that I googled 'translatorjobs scam' and ended up here.

What I suggest to all is to get in touch with Google and ask that as translatorjobs is so obviously misleading (i.e. scam) why these people are allowed at all to advertise on google! That should get them off quickly. I get the advert on youtube too. It sucks.
Sender: qiri 07-07-2012 00:15

So it works?
Sender: Roberto 22-08-2011 23:21

Guys, thanks for your comments. I was about to fall for this scam. I am a translator and have 15 years experience. I have my clients but I was tempted by the offerings in this web site. Well, good luck to all!
Sender: AL 01-05-2013 17:26

Hi Roberto,

where do you get your translating jobs from?

Thanx

AL
Sender: Anil Kumar 29-05-2013 15:32

Dear People,
http://www.realtranslatorjobs.com is a scam.
I have had enough experience with the likes and I am going to ask for a favor. Give me a list of these scam sites. I would like to make sure they will not scam anyone. I can parse this site and get the links but don't want to cause unnecessary junk traffic to the servers. I just need a list. I'll verify them and then make sure their sites get a beating. Millions of people loose money and time because of such sites..The average victim of such scam sites is generally a person of low income. Please give me a list. I'll do the rest.
Sender: julia 02-09-2011 20:31

That is so true... I subscribed to them as well... I went as far as to creating the website, but I didnt go all the way through since I started having second thoughts and bad feelings about it.

But how exactly did you proceed to get your money back? I would really like to know that, please! Thank you.
Sender: kivo 13-09-2011 06:09

this is enlightening... i was about to sign up for that scam... this serves as a warning for gullible people like me searching for extra income in the net... does anyone know any legitimate translation job online? thanks
Sender: mangjose 16-09-2011 02:15

I'm glad i was able to get to this site, I was also about to give in my bottom savings on the realtranslator job since I got it the link from a popular Filipino work-from-home successful businessman ! I'm actually a click away from letting them get my funds off my account.. whew!!!
Sender: George (Online job) 08-11-2011 10:56

for legitimate translator job online you should post a gig in www.fiverr.com It is free and you can make money with it. I already do (not lots of money but it works)
Sender: chailustre 08-10-2011 14:55

sir..can you email me how or what steps did you make for the refund?please..thanks...
Sender: claudia bulcao 14-10-2011 12:37

YES!!!! IT IS A SCAM.
Sender: ST 15-12-2011 07:32

Thank you for worning! I was about to subscribe...
Sender: Basu 21-10-2011 01:44

Extremely useful information and experience. Thank you very much for taking the time off to write so that people are not taken for a ride by unscrupulous companies who promise you the sky while the rob you of your hard earned money. Thanks again
Sender: Joelon 23-10-2011 02:24

Thank you for this important information, saved me time and money, good luck.
Sender: Rachael (Real Translator Jobs) 10-03-2012 04:10

I'm so glad that I found this blog before I subscribed and wasted my money on this shit. Here is why it's a scam. If it wasn't a scam, the company "Real Translator Jobs" would disclose everything that was involved BEFORE asking for your money. Instead of making it look like easy money, they would tell you ahead of time, that you are only being given a list of companies to network with, and that you may or may not be successful in landing a job with any or all of these companies. Since you only find out exactly what is being offered to you AFTER making a credit card payment, it's totally obvious to me that it's a scam. Buyer beware, there are a lot of assholes out there who want to steal your money and will stop at nothing to succeed. I was disappointed too, this would have been a great opportunity for me; if it were real.
Sender: Jovanka 28-04-2012 08:19

Thank you so much for sharing this with the rest of us. It is a shame that people take advantage of other people who are in a search for a proper work and income. The only way we can fight back is to keep saying it and making others allert. So, once more- THANK YOU!

I subscribed to RealTranslatorJobs via ClickBank. At your member page you won't find anything more than a list of sites that suppossedly need freelance translators, there is an "earnings calculator" that is nothing more than a toy for start dreaming about how much money you want to earn, just tells you how many "translating jobs" you should do to earn any quantity you type. Only crap. There is a word counter suppposedly to be a very useful tool for your translation work, and another tool for translating fragments of text from some languages to others, nothing different to on-line tools you can find for free like babel-fish. Other thing you find there is a link saying "Click Here For Your FREE Money Making Website ($1995 Value Free!)" supossedly for you to have a complete web page, professionally crafted for you, even with a reverse counter that rushes you to claim your gift before the 15 only left ones are gone, and what you encounter is a page that claims a payment for subscribing your domain, the hosting, the domain privacy, etc. The only thing for free is the "design" of your page. You have to accept all these payments and give a credit card number to continue. But, after ignoring this scam you look everywhere to find the translating jobs the promised, and the only translating related page is the list of companies where you must subscribe for yourself to each one. Then I started immediately to subscribe to all the links that I found there. Did you read about "no translation experience required" ? What they don´t tell you is that most of those companies ask for a documented certification on translating and at least three years of experience. So, you can't subscribe to most of them unless you lie about your experience translating. I started to subscribe to that places more than three weeks ago. At this moment I am subscribed to more than FITFY different places, and guess what? I haven't received no one, not even ONE translating job from any of them. I am still wondering how the hell they can tell in their adversiting that "an average freelance translator earns 50,000 dollars at week" and "the need of translators is exploding" and crap like that. The only one thing I could say about ClickBank is that one week ago I sent a reclaim letter to its help desk and they refunded me the total 35 dollars I payed, after 5 days I received the money at my credit card account through paypal, so, the only thing I left was my time. But, completely for sure, realTranslatorJobs doesn't work, you won't do a cent from them. You could do the same thing I describe here looking for "hiring freelance translators" in google and subscribing to each company that appears on the results. If you have any doubt try it for yourself. That's the offering into Real Translator Jobs, and you pay 35 dollars for it. By the way, to make the site appearing as if they had a useful content there are some "video courses" about making money on Twitter, Amazon and on selling pages like EBay, none of them I tried because i think is a way of distracting you while you try to make money by other means while you wait for the "translation jobs" to come, following other crap instructions and meanwhile the time to ask for refund ends.
Sender: joaquin glaesel 22-08-2012 16:59

So how come these crooks are still actively operating in the Internet. I have not seen a sinble message that actually says this service works!!
Sender: Ms Ces 30-04-2013 08:12

I agree with you. Why are they still operating when all their tricks are to trick us. I actually did want to sign up. But stopped halfway and one of their Executives called me and asked why I filled up the forms half way. I told them that I decided otherwise.

These should be blocked.

Thanks to all who has shared their experiences.
Sender: Angela 26-09-2012 16:46

THANKS A LOT for all your comments. I was thinking of join this site for a long time ago because I wasn't sure about the payments and how to receive the money in my country. I decided to wait and check for comments.
Thanks GOD and ALL OF YOU who took the time to share this information with people like me looking for suspicious offers> Now I'm pretty sure it's a COMPLETE FRAUD!!!
Thanks again for your help and all the information posted.
Sender: realtranslatormad 12-02-2013 16:20

By the way, to make the site appearing as if they had a useful content there are some "video courses" about making money on Twitter, Amazon and on selling pages like EBay, none of them I tried because i think is a way of distracting you while you try to make money by other means while you wait for the "translation jobs" to come, following other crap instructions and meanwhile the time to ask for refund ends.

Yeah i had to read your account and quote this section because your every experience has been mine, to the 'T' as we say in JA. The added strangeness of mine is because of the fact that this is not the first time i have seen the link for realtranslatorjobs and on all the other occasions i have ignored it especially as someone said when it came to payment options. But on this occasion two weeks ago i decided to do it
i guess bc of changing circumstances with family. I came on today in order to unjoin but i decided to give it one more shot by looking up a few of the websites they link to. However again i asked myself 'is it not just a scam?' and looked it up on google. I am going to cancel my membership right now. It was encouraging to note in your final section that you noted that you were able to get your money back!
Sender: Shuuba 29-04-2013 17:48

Luckily i found this forum before i signed up! Thank you guys! They've sent me a spam with ground-breaking job offer for Czech translators with no experience :D Someone should stop this kind of crap.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Sender: Joe Gill 30-04-2013 02:27

Atta girl Shuuba! One less scammed!!!
Sender: carlos 17-05-2013 15:33

Thanks for sharing.
Sender: ace 17-07-2013 11:57

I was about to join,they tortured my mail so much so I said to myself thefuck that 35$ wont do any difference in my life,but thanks for sharing, I wont join for sure.
Sender: Balusa 18-10-2014 12:34

Thanks for this posting, very helpful indeed...
Sender: Mask 30-06-2015 23:00

Thank you so much Rodoxito! I nearly pressed submit for my paypal when something in me asked for me to search for a review of this website... Your explanation really helped and now am changing my mind! God bless you!
Sender: nurul azira 28-10-2015 07:27

i found the website, and interested to joint as a side income. by the time i entered my details, i felt: wait, this is too easy. then i googled "real translator job is it safe?" it redirected me here. thanks for all the info! one word: S.C.A.M
Sender: Nicolette 29-07-2011 22:47

This was all most useful information. Of course deep down we all know that anything that is too good to be true is usually bad. A company that advertises without telephone number or address is suspicious, to say the least.
If it is a scam though, would they be allowed to advertise on youtube? (that's where I came across them). I wonder...
Sender: Charles 30-07-2011 07:04

Of course this is a scam. You register and then you are expected to pay 68 dollars upfront... and for what?
Sender: Joanna (facebook) 14-08-2011 11:39

Hi. I'm interested to join this site. However, I'm not sure how this will work. Is it really hard so you decided to quit? I'm concern on how difficult the job will be and do you have to pay for something before joining this site or will they charge you for some things after registering to this job? I am even not sure of the qualifications they are looking for here. I saw this is until August 14 of 2011. Can I get an easy document to translate for 25 dollars? Because I only put 25 dollars in what amount you can earn per document. Should the difficulty of translating a document depends on the salary you can earn?Thank you so much and appreciate your reply to this matter.

Sender: Joanna (facebook) 14-08-2011 11:43

I am interested to join this translating job. I need to land a job so I could continue my studies. However, is it really hard so you decided to quit? I hope this is a real company not a scam. Do you have to pay for something before joining this site or will they charge you for some things after registering to this job? I am even not sure of the qualifications they are looking for here. I saw this i until August 14 of 2011. Can I get an easy document to translate for 25 dollars? Because I only put 25 dollars in what amount you can earn per document. Should the difficulty of translating a document depends on the salary you can earn?Thank you so much and appreciate your reply to this matter.

Sender: price 19-08-2011 08:59

thanks a lot rochelle
Sender: Lourdes Abad 08-09-2011 01:43

How legitimate is Real Translator Jobs? I'm not very comfortable about being asked to pay a certain amount first through my credit card before becoming a member.
Sender: racheal 29-08-2011 15:05

so this is a scam, that's it!!!!!

Glad I found here to find out.
Sender: Shiv 08-09-2011 16:09

Thank you, Zontrisman and the rest of You. I was so close to clicking the pay button, now I won't, for sure. God bless you all.
Sender: Vera 12-09-2011 20:04

Thank you all for saving other from this scam site!

I was tempted as well and almost clicked the buy button. I did not after reading this forum and am now happy about it.
I am a single mom working 200 hours a month and was really tempted because I hoped to be able to work from home in the future and have more time to spend with my son.
So i just keep looking for a site that really offers a job and pays me instead of making me pay. Thank you all!!! Good luck to everyone.
Sender: Sheilla 08-06-2013 14:41

Thank you so much! I was a button away from making a big mistake. Reading your replies, I know better not to.
Sender: Sheilla 08-06-2013 14:43

Thank you so much! I was a button away from making my big mistake. Reading your testimonies, I know better not to.
Sender: jumi 16-08-2014 06:21

thank you for sharing all of your info here. same as others, at first I was tempted to see the ads. but, it's actually a scam site. thanks for all of u. if u don't share it, i would have spent my money for nothing
Sender: Hiei347x 16-06-2014 07:34

Thank you for this post. I almost got involved on that one. I make it a habit to check feedback first before making a move to avoid scams which landed me to this website. Thanks alot!
Sender: Mordoliv (Translator Job here) 03-11-2014 03:48

It worked great for me. French to English or English to French. I had many client for shot time business, made me some money. Not a lot, but worth doing it ! :)
Marta Ramos of Axxia Technical translation is non payer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Gracia 07-11-2014 07:34

Marta Ramos is non payer , she used to colloborate with Lee Sanchez , i and many of spanish translators worked for her and its been more than 12 months ,she never answers to emails and had not paid anything , the amount dues more than $3774 USD. We did pemex files for here , we have files with us as a proof. Beware of her.
Re: Marta Ramos of Axxia Technical translation is non payer               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Gracia 05-12-2014 06:29

here are the contact address of marta Ramos

Marta Ramos
Senior Documentation Manager
Axxia Technical & Legal Translations
10777 Westheimer Suite 1100
Houston, Tx 77042
713.468.1774 Direct
713.267.9324 Switchboard
720.648.6888 Cel
www.pemexenglishlibrary.com
www.axxia.us
Sender: emp233 10-11-2014 09:28

really???
Sender: rodoxito 13-07-2011 05:24

I made a mistake in my last post. I said that advertisements from Real Translating jobs say that avergae translators earn 50,000 at week, it really says "50,000 a year". Anyway, that is a plain lie.
Sender: DeepBreakupQuotes (DeepBreakupQuotes) 31-07-2011 02:15

A have the same experience as rodoxito, I WAS SCAMMED and the never returned back my money!
Sender: calmy2007 21-08-2011 17:08

DEAR ALL,

don't never ever trust people coming to you and offering jobs payed with thousands of pounds or euros ,like you are the only person in this world who can do a certain job. Me too I got mails from this site but I don't trust them since my experience with another company of this kind offering me a job as a receptionist in an important hotel located in LONDON. Guess what ,they found my CV on a Jobs Searching site and they considered I'm most suited for this.Of course the salary was above the normal. The papers I got from them was with the hotel stamp and header etc,so I was tented to trust them .Of course they wanted money from me to obtain my work permit . I searched the internet and I found the site of the hotel.I got from contact file the mails of the managers and I sent them a message asking them to confirm or deny what I just told you above.They responded me very fast telling me that the documents were a fake and advising me to announce the police.So please be careful and check all these amazing offers before sending money .
Sender: DeepBreakupQuotes (Cheer Up!) 31-07-2011 02:22

rodoxito: how did you manage to obtain your money back? I haven't got my money back since more than a month! Please tell me how to do it!
Sender: Prat K from Spain 31-07-2011 10:31

Hi
I was glad to find this forum as I did a search (given my doubts whether to join realtranslatorjobs)on google. Now I think my fears were right. Thank god I did not subscribe to them. It did look funny that after closing their page/window, new ad windows from them opened up on my screen giving discounts on the initial fee they asked for. In fact they gave me three different prices, each time lowering the previous one!!! Seemed totally unprofessionally to me, and thereby my doubts. The strangest thing is that before reaching this forum, the google search engine showed me several links to different sites that reviewed realtranslatorjobs.com and do you know that several of them supported what this company (or wolf inside sheepskin)? So it´s not only a scam, but a very well organised criminal mind.
Good luck to all.
Sender: maricar 03-08-2011 05:01

OMG!!!! i purchased it.. unfortunately.. but i didnt go further.. bcause they will ask you to make your own website for free but still have to pay for some $ again before you can finally have a website so i did not pay for that.. i just pay tru credit card a $24 for the first time in my life.. now i just want to cancel my membership .because they might ask me to pay again for the membership later on or receive a bill every month without really using it or earn money through it.. if i could get my money back then it's good.. but if not.. just cancel my membership, and lets pretend i never purchase it.. and i will just think i loss $24 or fell out on my pocket.. too bad

can someone help me what to do to make my money back or how can i unsubscribe it, cancel my membership. etc.

thanks
Sender: Mike 08-08-2011 04:23

Dear friends,

Thank for your information. It is too good to be true about realtranslatorjob. Suprisingly there is another website tat say good thing about realtranslatorjob. I bet it is another scam.
http://cbreviewelite.com/real-translator-jobs/.Feel free to check it.
Sender: Shelray 01-12-2011 12:18

Is there anyone out there who can advise me on how to get my money back? All my attempt seems to end up with an automatic response mailbox. None of the promises they made materialised.
Sender: berci 28-08-2011 20:52

Obvious scam, but since I do translations myself and I'm a degree holder, I just reported this site to the FBI. Good luck for them!
Sender: kimer 31-10-2011 10:27

hi..
are you already working as a translator in a web-based company?
thank you
Sender: Judivel 21-10-2011 15:16

I don't really know how to help you with cancelling your membership, but thanks cause your reaction with that website really helped me... I almost purchased it...
Sender: Vasile 21-10-2011 20:13

Thank you for posting. I just wanted to apply..... It seem that you can make money only stealing.....
Sender: Everine (Everines Publishings) 18-11-2011 20:52

Hi, I did the same thing, unfortunately. I was searching for a part-time job. Not to serious, not being a qualified translator. But I am writing books in english and they are published on Amazon, so I thought I could try. I also lost 24$ and I feel such an idiot. Because you DO need to be qualified and they are NOT offering jobs directly, which I thought. They have just searched the web for translation-agencies and put their names up. I don't think I ever get my money back, but I really need a part-time translation job.
Did you found out if you can cancel your membership?
Everine
BEWARE               [Reply to this message]
Sender: AAA 14-12-2011 13:59

I was contacted myself by RealTranslationJobs.com and I was offered a coupon to jon for half the price: BEWARE
You should never pay to work! If that's the way you start, why should you ever get payed for the work you've done?
In addition in professional translations it is important to know what you are translating and what country you are in in order to give a quotation. Any professional will agree translating movie speech is different from translating Bureaucratic or scientific papers.
Usually translations are quoted in charachters per page: ex. 1500 characters or 1800 characters. According to the type of document it is (simple conversation to scientific paper) revenues in Italy can average between 10 euro to 15 maximum 20 euro a page for very specific language translating.
I don't know how it works in other countries but according to the cost of life I can imagine Translators in France will have to charge more whilst a Translator in India can charge less.
It is important to know who commissiones the job and have a clear contract BEFORE starting!

BEWARE of SCAMS: it is not nice to work and then not be payed for it, all the most if you've payed in advance!
Sender: Carlo Tucci 02-01-2012 19:29

I have been pestered by e-mails for weeks asking for money in exchange for what they claim to be a money-making venture,but I did'nt fall for it...now, after reading your letter I'm sure it's a scam...so you people up there, be on your guard and don't throw your money to the winds...
Regards C.Tucci
Re[2]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not???               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Anne 26-04-2012 17:58

I would also like to know what people say about this site!?

Sender: thom 03-08-2013 18:41

You can ask your bank to dispute your payment as fraud and return money on your account, because it was scam/fraud.
Complain on their un honest/fraud policies to cut money from you despite on their promises to give you job/money.
Hope it will help.
Sender: chris 17-10-2014 15:26

I got tricked too. it's just too late to read about this forum, but i learn from experience.
I tried to reach the ClickBank in the weekend hopefully during working hours, they will reply my email soon and have my transaction cancelled and no billing will come.
But, something really made me curious, while payment, I gave my credit card number and everything would you think that the payment will come to my bill every month??? It's the scariest, really! And if it does, better how to avoid it?
Thank you.
Sender: jacklogan (Break up quotes) 16-08-2011 16:15

The real truth about any work-on-line web page which asks money for a subscription is this: if you really are going to make so much money, and if it is so easy to earn, why asking for money before and not after your subscription? Any honest place that helps you to earn money could wait a little, until you have worked and earn some quantity, and before cashing it, they could take off some commission payment for their services. I’m sure anyone of us would be enchanted of paying a little part of our earnings as a one payment commission before getting our first payment. So everyone is happy, you learned to earn money on line accepting to pay a little quote compared to the earnings you’ll receive and the site developers receive a well deserved quote for their services. SO WHY ASKING FOR MONEY BEFORE YOU START WORKING? The only one reason to ask for payment BEFORE they tell you what you are going to do to earn money is plainly, that the page and the method they offer don’t work, and you will be scammed. The only one who earns is the site’s owner as soon as you pay the subscription, and you’ll never see any money. Just by learning this simple fact and applying it to any work-on-line offer you found, you will be pretty sure of not being scammed never more. The only thing you could lose is your time but not your money in case the proposed procedures or methods don’t work at all.
Sender: Myrna (Broken heart quotes) 16-08-2011 16:32

Beware of this: very much scamming site owners are paying to people to develop and publish web sites and blogs that claim their site works, and these places are full of fake testimonials, pics of checks showing nonexistent profits, etc. And they are using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to get Google and the other search engines show these pages at the first places to convince people that those pages work. So, don’t visit only the first search results, look for forums and read what real people say about the results of subscribing and working with those pages before making a decision.
Sender: Lorena Vicente 25-10-2011 13:53

If you are professional translators, there is no way you can trust a site that claims you do not need translation experience to translate.

No experience required! That says it all.
DO NOT TRUST GOOGLE ADS!!!!!!!!               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Liz Briggs 23-09-2011 10:11

Because of the realtranslatorjobs scam I googled how to report a scam that is advertised on Google. And came across this:
"So what you can do is stop using the ads as search results, and rather click on them for amusement. The editorial review of Google before ads can be placed can no longer be trusted. The days when one could trust the Google ads because of strict policies and quality reviews by Google are long gone.
Oh, and BTW, it won't help if you complain to Google that their Adwords became a playground for scammers."
An excerpt from this web-site:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7464
CLICK TO DRAIN THEIR AD BUDGET!!!!!               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Wan 28-09-2011 22:05

Get even - click on their ads whenever you see them. This will drain their ad budget on adwords. But don't clickbomb the ad since you might disable the publisher's innocent adsense account.
Re: CLICK TO DRAIN THEIR AD BUDGET!!!!!               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Niilo 30-09-2011 20:03

I think that would only make them get even more money by showing the popularity of the site, and selling adspace.
Re: CLICK TO DRAIN THEIR AD BUDGET!!!!!               [Reply to this message]
Sender: john boresoff 31-01-2012 15:54

another thing you may want to keep in mind, if you take a close look at the checks they it shows the real company's name in this case savvy or surveysavvy which you can check in the internet and find out they do not charge anything and even warn people about these kind of scams...
Sender: Niilo 30-09-2011 20:07

I just scrolled up a little bit and guess what I saw...

Hiring Finnish Translator Earn up to €150 per day. No experience needed. Work Online. RealTranslatorJobs.com

PK Apu Käännös- ja dokumentointityöt. Translation and documentation work. www.pkapu.fi

Also it's ridiculous that if they're really looking for a translator, why in the hell do THEY TRANSLATE the second post FOR ME?
Sender: Lynn Hanson 26-10-2011 04:46

I was ALMOST tempted to join this site, but , being very wary of scams I looked carefully and decided to check on Google if there was any information about it..I'm so glad I did! You should never have to pay to get a genuine job so this made me look twice!
Also after reading the comments here I have saved myself some money and time, both of which are valuable to me!
Thanks everyone who wrote here.
Sender: Dushan 04-02-2012 09:28

I am as same as Lynn Hanson. Thanks for the information. I was also going to get that $34 membership. But I decided to check on Google for more information. Then I found this site. Thanks for everyone who commented here.
Sender: jennifer 26-10-2011 10:54

Indeed, i went to google this page, nd when it proposes me "realtranslatorjobs fake" research i clickd on it and voila!!! it sent me to the same realtranslatorjobs page giving me a 20 dollars discount to join it!!! i think that's mean something! then i found you!
Bettet not to waste time on it!!!
Sender: Iakovos 23-11-2011 10:23

I almost fell for that scam too! They offered me a discount at http://www.RealTranslatorJobs.com/SpecialDiscount.php also because I wrote them an e-mail asking for proof.
Now they are sending me e-mails that they need me in order for me to join and pay 24 euro. I translate from Greek and the woman from Greece at their site is NOT Greek or has a Greek Name!!!
Thank you for your advice. It saved me money and time!!!
Sender: Everine (Everines Publishings) 24-11-2011 01:25

Hi Iakovos.
Thanks for replying. I have no idea that the woman wasn't from Greece. It just shows how clever they are. I am so glad to hear I helped you from being duped as well. However, after I posted this message I looked up their web-site out of curiousity and they have changed the text. It now says it is free to join and you have to have at least 1 year of experience. I got so angry that I wrote them a mail to complain. First I didn't hear anything, but then I manage to find another mail-adr. from their new site. The mail I wrote was very formal stating what they did wrong and how they have tricked me. I also stated the fact that what they have done was against the law in my country, which it is, and I expected that they returned my money. Luckily I happen to know a bit about the laws in my country. Being an entrepreneur you kind of have to. I got my money back, but didn't hear I thing from them. Not a word.
I am not a translator by profession, but I think it just rotten to trick you who are and take your work seriously. Stay away from them. They are not serious and just after your money.
Thanks again for your reply! I really appreciated it.
Everine
Sender: Jack Logan (Break up quotes) 17-11-2011 16:12

In my oppinion, a place which offers a list of translation agencies is not a bad idea, and it would work very well, as long as the places listed in it are working, on-line, and really hiring translators. The probem with this "Finding Translation works page" ("Real" translators jobs) is that their list are very out-of-date and they give them any updating, so you could send hundreds of posts to those lists without finding any working page. Any up-to-date, maintained list of really hiring companies should work fine.
Sender: marcela alecram 07-12-2011 01:22

Would you ever hire translators who do not have previous experience, who do not have to prove they are worth any small $$$$ for their job and who are told that most translators are not fluent in the language they are translating into ? If you say yes, you are not concerned with quality and may apply. If you say no, I cannot but agree with you and would not apply. It is just a shameless money catcher.
Sender: Márti 16-12-2011 15:00

They offered me pay for me by paypal what not even work in my country if i know well. Not just scammers, don t even put any energy for that :P.
Sender: Kathy 02-03-2012 14:28

Hello... I have read all the replies to this post and I wanna say some things:

1)If you need your money refunded, please go to ClickBank and ask for it by following the procedure they demand, geez!.
2)They are allowed to advertise on the net, Google and YouTube, because none of the things they say or promise are fake.

"No experience to join" that is true, you don't actually need any experience to join, that doesn't mean you need no experience to get a job, we rush upon our thoughts before time, and we do not take the time to think clearly.

"Why do they ask for a fee if they're offering jobs?" Easy, everybody's gotta make a living, and they chose this way... if you look at it it's not that they're misleading the business or ripping ppl off, it's a normal kind of internet business, they give what they promise, just not the way we want it, it's us that become too naive and blind when offered a large amount of zeros.

"60 days money back guarantee" yes, that's true, they actually do give your money back, but they also know how to avoid dumb people from getting their refunds, so c'mon guys, if you're gonna "write simple emails" to REALTRANSLATORJOBS asking for money, c'mon... tell me, do you actually think they're gonna give it to you? NO! For a money back guarantee there must be a form to fill and if you don't find it in the RTJ website, then you should pay more attention to the emails you get and even more when you have paid money out! If you get an email confirmation from ClickBank, then please... just go to them, and fill the required form to get your money back, it's simple, but as I said, dumb people don't get it, that's how it works, brilliant, isn't it?.

I am right now unsubscribing for the realtranslators jobs newsletter of hell that is everyday filling my inbox with a bunch of crap sent by some bitch named Mellisa Hoover, how I hate you, Melissa!.

Oh and one more thing, many of ppl that replied to this post wouldn't be able to properly translate, at least to English. So why even bother?
Sender: Luise von Gleichen 02-03-2012 17:39

The answer is simple:

Yes Yes yes, its a scam so beware, stay away, do not pay!!!!
I was stupid enough to take that free offer to get a website made and have ended with paying money for webhosting, domainname etc...

I tried to get off that site but it was almost impossible...
in the end I pulled the plug but I am stuck with that website

I will write to clickbank and hope I can retrieve some of my money, not sure if it works.

Disgusting how people get frauded so badly.

So stay away, don't be as stupid as me.
Thanks, Luise
Sender: Savo 29-04-2012 22:28

So did You manage do retrieve your money? What happened?
I hope You did.
You have beautiful name, Luise.
Luise von Gleichen... it sounds so good.
Have a nice day.
Bye, Luise!
Sender: AnneGeorgiou 20-03-2012 08:18

Thanks for letting us know!!
These scams is one more reason to join such marketpleces with a free account!!
Sender: joe fitz 21-03-2012 19:06

I was looking for some freelance Spanish translation and came across all these negative posts.

On a positive note here is a free chapter to cut out recruiters and make you more employable, http://howdoigetajobuk.com/blog/. Think it's time to get a bricks and mortar job. :/
Sender: lotz 27-04-2012 14:29

i think this is NOT A SCAM. coz i got a refund for the membership fee i paid. here's the link http://www.clickbank.com/viewTicket.htm?key=01.5B73127E6B4B0945369FF6EA8F8103E9849A1D30807A79341790806559AE8FE199652B86 i applied last april24,2012 and only today i called my credit card company to check if there is a reversal. and the agent confirmed that there is a credit from clickbank one day after i requested it. so the 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is REAL. =)
Sender: Jose Gill 05-07-2012 15:47

Hi everybody,
Thank you all for your enlightening posts!
Not that I was eager to join this RTJ "opportunity", but I must admit that it looked tempting at first sight. But, the two things that looked fishy to me were:
1) "No experience needed" (yeah, right...anyone can translate), and
2) The upfront payment you have to do to GET a JOB!!
This scheme I have seen in at least two other of these internet scams: one that offers you a lot of money for answering polls or surveys, and another one for referring companies or brands to your contacts. All scams!
Thanks again to all.
José Luis
Sender: i5me 27-07-2012 07:39

what about survey scouts ?are they spam too? it's the one which makes u become one of companies survey respondents and earnings points that they said we could exchange it with some dollars?
Sender: Joe Gill 27-07-2012 13:43

Hi i5me,
I couldn't say ALL on-line surveying jobs are scams, but in my opinion there are some hints that might shed some light. First and most important: being asked to pay them upfront! There was one that kept on popping up in various websites (Google, Cuevana, dictionaries, etc) that was very sticky: you had to close a number of windows before it would finally leave you in peace, It said that just for answering polls you could get an attractive income, Of courde, you had to PAY THEM FIRST. Hope this helps, and ALWAYS check forums like this one first.
Sender: GeeKay (Real Translator Jobs) 09-08-2012 18:10

These realtranslatorjobs.com people are so cheap that if you try to close the browser tab where you have opened the site, they ask you to "Stay on the Page" and pay only $24 instead of $34 or $68. And tell you that this is special one day offer for family and friends..
I tell you...bunch of beggars out there on the web too :)

oh wait guys...they have now asked me to pay $14 only..yippee :)
Sender: Mary 02-10-2012 07:47

Hi everyone. I think this is a big lie. Nobody have to pay for work to get money from it. I think if there are interested to find people they need, they will take their time to choose suitable candidates for the job, not everyone. Or when you get your first check for 100$ then to pay 50$ for the start (start price). They can't take money from you before they give you. That's it. Aren't you agree?
Sender: fach 05-10-2012 03:09

Thanks for this valuable info. My conclusion is not to join this too good to be true jobs.
Sender: saar 15-10-2012 11:11

thank fot the info, i decided not to join also.
does anybody know a website that is reliable about translations .
my area is from hebrew-english
Sender: Mary (securetranscription) 18-10-2012 13:56

Yes, this company securetranscription scam me for a whole month and this is their website http://www.securetranscription.com/index.html, I worked for them a whole month and they pay me nothing for it, I saved all their mails and the work that I have done for them, I hope that no one will fall with this company again, I sent to them a message that I will spread the news about their scam and I am doing this now, because they are thieves
Sender: NatoK 09-11-2012 18:44

Hi, I have a question: Is translatorsbase.com also a scam? they also ask for money

thanks
Sender: Hepke Meijer 19-12-2012 12:25

I paid for both translation jobs and survey writing. I heard nothing from them anymore after payment. Believe me they are scammers. H.D. Meijer ---hmhdmeijer7@gmail.com
Sender: Boban (Translation) 23-04-2013 11:34

Check the site on

http://www.scamadviser.com/

You will se that site is "Low Trust".

Be careful

!!>Does anybody has any experience with relatranslatorjobs.com? I've met already too many scam site like this so I'd appreciate your comments.
Thanks!
Sender: anonymous100 09-06-2013 15:38

yes.. its a SCAM.. i paid to understand how works.. no problem for me.. After pay they sent, automatically, links to another site that control the payments. The company is http://www.clickbank.com/ After pay is completely confused. They redirect you to another page to buy more and more things... On the foot have link "no, thanks" to skip, but if you click there, you are redirected to another page offering more things to pay.. endless.. I was patient and found the place for set my profile.. The profile page is empty!! "This is a joke??" Only 2 fields to insert your full name and change your password.. So.. my question was, "WHERES THE JOBS ??" Finally, with many difficulties i found a link to watch the tutorials. I thought that was important videos, but its like "Rick'nRolled (Youtube videos scam)".. There are 3 or 4 videos with 15 or 20 minutes each one.. FULL OF NOTHING!!! I skipped all videos to go directly to the jobs list.. Its a ridiculous static list of many random links of companies of translation services. Many of links return 404 not found.. no integration with companies.. You must enter by your self on each company and try your lucky.. I don't know why USA justice permit this kind of service.. Its clearly a crime. I sent e-mail to clickbank.com about refunds. Their response was fast and very professional. I wait for 2 or 3 days and no answers about. Then i requested a refund using Paypal system. Immediately, the Clickbank gave me response that will refund me as soon as possible. After 10 hours i received all payment back, 100%..

If you have doubt about what i wrote or just curious to see, go ahead hahhahah..
Sender: Rick 16-08-2013 19:16

Forget about this site. It is a SCAM/FRAUD. The worst is that the clickbank is still supporting them to collect fraudulent money, probably betting on the people that will NOT request for a refund nor pursue a legal action. This should be reported to the FBI.
Sender: realtranslatormad 17-08-2013 19:14

yeah that's true because if i hadn't heard about the possibility of refund from this site i wouldn't have gotten mine!
Sender: Giulio 21-10-2013 15:10

Hi everyone, I got here because I found the website you're talking about, and I was trying to figure out if it is a scam. I already found the answer but I want to give you my contribution.
Actually, I found the website through a link from a reputable website, and this is what made me think twice before flagging it as a scam. But everything seemed too good to be true, and you know, when something seems to good to be true, usually it is.
Well, to make it short, I found this review that explains everything better than I could. Hope it helps
http://onlinemarketingwithvince.com/real-translator-jobs-scam-unbiased-review/
Online Jobs/work/Scams, Get information from us, we will help you at our best !               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Nikhil Dave 31-10-2013 07:03

Hello All,

We are new, but very experienced with all types of scams.
We are here to help all the people around the globe alerting everyone online about online jobs, scams,spams and online fake jobs.
Our target to the users to be warned and be alert when registering any site that is to be doubted.
We also help you out by providing information about any site you post on our page.We will provide you the information whether the site to be trusted or not.
We give our best try for you by not getting cheated or getting scammed by today's cheaters/scammers around the globe.
We know you lose your money on sites, many sites that are not trustfull with sentences and with best words the way you get impress on them.
Here we will show you each and every facts of the site where you will be safe and warned.
For any sites we try our best to find their history and present information that may help you by not getting cheated.
Your money is valuable to you.
For us on our page Likes are not important, but important is how much we work hard by not letting people get cheated around the globe.
Let fight against scams.Follow us on our page, post the site that you visited that offering high money every month, post the site and we will give you all the information at our best.

Note : This page not a money laundering and neither we accept advertising at our page.Advertising or any products post at our page will be deleted.

Feel free to post your problems/complaints or ask help at our page, we will try our best to help you out.

Follow our page at : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Online-Job-Scam/539557559456408?skip_nax_wizard=true
Re: Online Jobs/work/Scams, Get information from us, we will help you at our best !               [Reply to this message]
Sender: neetu 16-05-2014 16:31

hi everyone
thanks a lot for ur valuable feedbacks even i was planning to join it.but now i m convinced that this site is a real scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
Figure Day A Scam               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Farba (Figure Day A Scam) 22-11-2015 16:00

Hi everyone, I got here because I found the website you're talking about, and I was trying to figure out if it is a scam. I already found the answer but I want to give you my contribution.
Actually, I found the website through a link from a reputable website, and this is what made me think twice before flagging it as a scam. But everything seemed too good to be true, and you know, when something seems to good to be true, usually it is.
Well, to make it short, I found this review that explains everything better than I could. Hope it helps.Thank you, I am glad you found the review useful. Please do visit again.

Sender: Giovanni Guzman (conyac) 04-12-2013 05:30

I'm taking a look at this add I saw on facebook the site is called CONYAC, before even trying to join I deided to find out about this translation job offer, that's how I got here.
I will appreciate any information somebody has about it.
I read the terms and conditions and I seems there is a normal thing but I always wanna be sure about who I am giving my personal info to.

here is its link

https://conyac.cc/users/new?translator=1#_=_

Giovanni Guzman
Sender: erni 02-02-2014 13:48

thank you people, i almost paid the money, OMG. Thank you so much, God bless you all...
Sender: Indah 11-02-2014 04:03

Hi guys, sorry for jumping into this forum.

I was interested by reading this article on Cray News, dated on February 2, 2014 (http://craynews.com/earn-money-translating-documents-online-2/)

Thinking that I will earn some extra money, I just signed up. But they ask me to pay around USD34, WTF? Why should I pay to get paid? Then they offered me special price, USD24. But still I hesitated, so I searched and lucky me, I found this forum.

But I wonder, how about the articles on CN? Is it also scam? are they related with Real Translator Jobs? you know since it's not only 1 or 2 articles, I at least found out 5 articles related to Real Translators Jobs, all are written by David Tran, so any comments guys?

Thanks
Sender: shafeeq 26-05-2014 08:11

Hi guys, sorry for jumping into this forum.
I was interested by reading this article on Cray News, dated on February 2, 2014 (http://craynews.com/earn-money-translating-documents-online-2/)
Thinking that I will earn some extra money, I just signed up. But they ask me to pay around USD34, WTF? Why should I pay to get paid? Then they offered me special price, USD24. But still I hesitated, so I searched and lucky me, I found this forum.
But I wonder, how about the articles on CN? Is it also scam? are they related with Real Translator Jobs? you know since it's not only 1 or 2 articles, I at least found out 5 articles related to Real Translators Jobs, all are written by David Tran, so any comments guys?
Thanks

im from malaysia and i almost got into this!thank god i do some research and stumble into this forum.

and im just like you.reading about this site from an article.
but i forgot which website.sorry.
Sender: Louise 26-08-2015 09:27

Hi

I realise my reply is a year after your post, but I had the same findings especially when a writer doesn't use names of the supposed people he spoke to for testimonies. So, I checked it out more...(because I too was interested in the prospect) turns out enough evidence is pointing towards it being a scam! Don't go near it! but what was curious is that I left a nice comment on the latest of David Tran (Cray News) article dated in March this year. My comment was rejected even though all I pretty much wrote is the name of the site that investigates scam operations. What's in it for David? haha- even more curious is that Cray News are allowing such editorial. Damn internet...cant trust anyone, anything!
Sender: Louise 26-08-2015 09:28

oh here we go:

http://scamxposer.com/scam-review/real-translator-jobs/
Re: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?- they are scammers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Kumari 13-06-2014 08:17

They are scammers. They took my money and all I got from them was more so called special offers to purchase other stuff even claiming to create a free website for me but clearly they would charge me for the domain name. In other words scamming us to buy a domain name from them with the offer of creating a free website for us. When I signed they said it was a money back guarantee but I have written to them and there is no reply and I am waiting for my money. They did not give me any access to any translation jobs only asked me to purchase more stuff from them.
Re[2]: Real Translator Jobs- Scam or not?- they are scammers               [Reply to this message]
Sender: Nestor Nolasco 25-08-2014 18:20

You can request for a refund via ClickBank.com There is a form to fill up and submit.
Sender: juli 24-06-2014 08:49

Sender: Jovi 05-07-2014 13:17

Hi, i just sign up last week, and i just realized that they fooled me when they offered free website, but you have to pay 194 usd. Then i filled the refund form on clickbank.com, and thankfully they have credited the amount 35 usd on my credit card statement. I hope no one will be fooled again by this website.
Sender: Mathew 29-06-2014 17:08

Thank you for all your messages, these were helpfull. Those kind of scammers have to be stop and punished! They are despicable weasels (sorry weasels) that exploit honorable workers!
Sender: Joey 27-08-2014 02:55

Well apparently they still scam ppl in the by way of a news published in the website.

http://craynews.com/translating-malay-to-english-is-big-business/?voluumdata=vid..00000001-1e54-45f6-8000-000000000000__vpid..784a6800-2d85-11e4-8f14-203035e41d2e__caid..bf4d5500-fb19-4345-b481-b843922d6c0d__lid..d2e42f70-a5ee-4d45-8073-b8ee71b945a2_
Sender: emp233 10-11-2014 09:06

Apparently i just made it into the newest member of RTJ's victims' club T.T
Poor judgement on my part nonetheless...
Sender: sonny 27-11-2014 08:02

I joined the group last Oct 17, 2014, and paid the equivalent of $34 which was charged to my mastercard account. Up to now, I have not received any job for translation. This is contrary to what they had been saying in their ad that there are thousands of translation jobs waiting to be serviced. Moreover, I can't even login as a registered member of the group now. It seems that this group is just out to make easy money on us. I will therefore demand a money back as they have guaranteed this us. I would therefore caution others into joining and accepting this offer.
Sender: Jan 02-12-2014 20:48

Thank you all. I almost signed up, but decided to search first and found this wonderful information.......Thank you again all for saving me the $$$$ :)
Sender: Paul Christoffersen 05-12-2014 17:30

Come on guys!!
If you can't see the scam in this ad you deserve to be scammed. How can you be so naive?
Why would someone ask for a 18 year old "translator" who doesn't have to show any papers. You don't need to know the language well because they only want your money.
If it's too good to be true, then it is a scam.
You need to start being more sceptical when you're on the net!

What I don't understand is that Facebook lets them use their pages to advertise this shit. Also I wonder how the scammer has access to receive money using Visa or other similar ways...concidering all the complaints the credit companies must have received through the past two years.
Sender: mellisa 07-12-2014 16:50

Scam. I pay $30 for buy a membership site and i got nothing. And you must pay another hidden charges.
Sender: Laurelia 08-12-2014 08:23

I just saw the ad when noticed on another page. I have been looking for a simple home based work,and this kind of thing would sound perfect since I have always loved the idea of being a translator. Anyway I immediately thought this must be a scam since it sounds too easy to be true and how the web site was build. I have done another job where I saw a lot of scam pages and there are good signs for such.

Usually the page does not have much information about the company (narrow explanation about the job, maybe address and email address, but if you go to the address it does not look anything like an official office or business)and it looks a bit fake(to my eyes at least since I have seen so many of them that I can tell the difference quite easily, they never look professional website but more like a click-on ad).
When asked they do not provide much information about how the payment is done, what is the tax policy etc. Often there is negative experiences on internet about the company unless it has just started. So I would advice to examine all these " simple home work with a good payment" promises or some other "easy way" offers. Unfortunately most of them are scam sites. There are however some companies that do actually have a nice job that is home based and I was lucky enough to work for one (the job mentioned above with scam page checking etc)of those companies.

The problem was the tax policy is different in each country and that can cause problems, just like it did to me. I had to quit the job I really liked because the tax policy did not recognise the internet based half freelancer work. Good luck to everyone who wishes to get a job.

Laurelia
Sender: malvastyle solutions (malvastyle solutions) 17-12-2014 21:07

The General rule of thumb when it comes to online jobs like this is, when you have to pay before you can begin to "work" it's most likely to be a scam. No company legitimately offering a chance to work online will ever ask you for money before you can start. there will always be free sign up and registration, and you will get paid when you complete the work. a employee should NEVER PAY FOR WORK.. There are legitimate places online you can try.. but this is not the one, trust me. rather go for something like freelancer that has a name and reputation in the online business opportunities you can trust. there's no such thing as get rich quick on the internet by filling in a simple form.. if you want to earn money online, unfortunately you will have to work hard at it.
Sender: Montyarei 23-05-2015 19:27

To all. I've done some background check on the legitimacy of this site/company.
FYI... My background is in criminal investigations.
This is technically not a scam. However their business practices fall in line with scammers..
Basically their business model is to monitor varies job board site. So in short, you are paying a fee for someone to look online for job opportunities.
Although legally speaking they are not doing anything illegal, they have absolutely no tangible records of jobs allocated, found, success rate ect.
This is always a red flag.
In short. Don't waste your time.
Sender: Amanda 16-07-2015 00:42

Thank you guys for all your experience and helpful advice of how to deal with the scam web! You are all amazing people and you deserve the best jobs in the world! Don't give it up and keep looking for. I wish the best luck to you all!
Sender: Gene 28-08-2015 18:05

Thanks for the info here, I almost got myself scammed by that site. It really is tempting, but it really is suspicious as it seems too good to be true.
Sender: JB 09-12-2015 14:53

Scam scam scam.....
The information is outdated - some companies no longer exist on the list they send out. Total waste of money.
Sender: Juanjo Menéndez 18-02-2016 19:30

Adguard blocks this page as a fishing or scam page!
Sender: CateLewitt 16-09-2016 07:36

Hello!
If you're still looking for a translation job I recommend you this website: https://www.xplace.com/translation/jobs. This commission-free job board has many freelance translation projects (no scam) and high rates, so I think it'd be great if you registered there.
Sender: Przemek Kalemba (Language Translator Guide) 27-03-2017 11:16

A great place to start your career as a translator is this Guide on How to Become a Professional Translator: www.columbustranslations.co.uk/language-translator. I have put a lot of work into it but I would still love to try and improve on it. That's why please feel free to share and comment and if you'd like to suggest your favourite resources, let me know in the comments below the article so I can add them as and when they come in. Many thanks. Any questions, let me know.
Sender: Ra M 11-10-2017 22:41

Hi all,

I would like to report this new scammer: http://www.translationdirectory.com/agencies/cornelia_translation1.php

After working with her from time to time she decided to scam me for 60 euro. Corenlia Translation forgot to pay an RO-ENG translation invoice since June 2017 and as a bonus she is not responding to any of my emails.

So, please stay away from her.
Contact details: Kornelia Farkas corneliatranslation@gmail.com or orneliafarkas@yahoo.co.uk

Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:

Free Newsletter

Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive updates from us:

New at the Forum

New Free Articles

# 2488
Rosetta Stone and Translation Rates

# 2467
Translation - an Ageless Profession

# 2466
Have Language, Will Travel

# 2486
Почему так мало хороших переводов и хороших переводчиков?

# 2479
Average monthly wage in different European countries

# 2487
Two New Chinese Translations of Hamlet Introduced and Compared

# 2475
Linguistic history of the Indian subcontinent

# 2474
Languages with official status in India

# 2251
The Database: Your Most Valuable Asset!

More articles
More articles for translators

Vote in Polls

All Polls:
Polls on all topics

Christian Polls:
Polls on Christian topics

Financial Polls:
Polls on Financial topics

Polls for Freelancers:

Poll # 104
Have you obtained at least one new client through your facebook account?

Poll # 100
What is the worst time-waster?

Poll # 099
If you work at a laptop, do you usually use touchpad or mouse?

Poll # 094
If you run a translation agency, do you ever outsource / subcontract your projects to other translation agencies?

Poll # 090
What do you like the most about TranslationDirectory.com?

Poll # 088
Which translation portal emails you the largest number of job notifications?

Poll # 087
Which one of the following sites has the most appealing color scheme?

Poll # 085
Do you charge a fine (interest) fee for every day of payment delay?

Poll # 083
Do you have licensed SDL Trados software installed at your computer?

Poll # 079
Have you always dreamt to become a translator?

Poll # 078
Do you plan to be a freelance translator for the rest of your life?

Poll # 077
Is it necessary to learn translation theory in order to become a good translator?

Poll # 076
Will human translation be entirely replaced by machine translation in the future?

Poll # 074
Do you have savings?

Poll # 065
Do you know that the Bible is the most popular book in the world?

Poll # 063
What is the purpose of your life?

Poll # 059
How many hours per night do you sleep (in average)?

More polls
More polls for freelancers

christianity portal
hotel directory

Copyright © 2003-2024 by TranslationDirectory.com
Legal Disclaimer
Site Map