Re: Non-Payer Mission Translate
Unfortunately this company keeps on advertising that they need new linguists. I worked for them for several months, they paid the first work I did for them - and since then has stopped paying! The first payment I received I had to keep on asking for too - they will not pay it by themselves on time).
I have been waiting since December (also January, February, March) for outstanding invoices and have not heard from them anymore. Always excuses.
Guys - don't fall for their trap, they are NOT a reputable company!
- Company: Mission Translate
- Contact persons: Kathryn Cozens (Accounts) / Denise Claveria (Recruitment Representative); Gary Holden (Senior Project Manager)
- E-Mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://missiontranslate.com/
- Phone: UK: +44 (0) 121 296 9870; Europe: + 353 (0) 1 902 3681
- Address: UK: Avix Business Centre, 42 - 46 Hagley Rd, Birmingham, B 16 8 PE; European Office: Kandoy House, 2 Fairview Strand, Dublin 3, D03 R8P3
There are good companies out there, unfortunately this is not one of them - speaking of over 8 years experience in the field.
- Re: Non-Payer Mission Translate (Link) Bis 13-05-2020 10:58
Search forum and the rest of TranslationDirectory.com:
Please see some ads as well as other content from TranslationDirectory.com: