• Working as a freelance translator for different translation agencies providing translation, interpretation, subtitling, proofreading and data entry services when called upon.
• Involved in converting documents and articles from one language into another and ensuring that the finished converted articles relay the intended message as clearly as possible.
• To facilitate possible sharing of research data as well as logistics among various researchers.
• Creation of a database in the various languages.
• Language Testing
• Content Writing
• Interpretation Services
• Desktop Publishing
• Data Entry
• Professional Writing
• Content Writing
• Project Management
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
• Life Sciences
• Technical documents
• We are experienced, reliable, self-disciplined and flexible in all Indian language translator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We are hard-working, friendly and very much a team player.
• We appreciate the urgency that most projects come with and I am always ready to provide quality while delivering projects before the stipulated deadline.
• We have continued to maintain our clients through my constant adherence to deadlines and ability to be flexible even during non-office hours.
• We are looking for long term collaboration with you and assure you of utmost quality, time-bound and confidential work.
• Liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points.
• Providing guidance & feedback & creating customer-specific style guides.
• Translation of documents/letters from a foreign language to English & vice versa.
• Reviewing and proofreading mother-tongue text.
• Working as a translator for business firms, charities, banks, corporate institutions and local councils, research in medical institutes
• Supporting the translation team with other projects when necessary.
• Retrieving articles from newspapers, magazines & the internet & translating them into English.
GENERAL TRANSLATION EXPERIENCE
• Translation of Scientific Texts
• Research Material Translations
• Scientific Journals Translations
• Scientific Paper Translations
• Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained
• Liaising with clients to discuss unclear points
• Proofreading and editing final translated versions
• Providing clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document
• Using the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process;
• Prioritizing work to meet deadlines
• Supplying subtitles for foreign films and television programs
• Retaining and developing knowledge on specialist areas of translation
• Networking and making contacts