TranslationXchange offers you the services of a qualified and vastly experienced team of translators, editors and language consultants specializing in Afrikaans and English translations.
Whether it is a sworn translation of a short certificate for emigration purposes, a legal or any other document, or a whole novel, we can do it expertly and very quickly at a competitive rate, depending on the difficulty of the text, the volume and the timeframe.
We have the experience to handle all your translation needs such as:
• Sworn Translation – Don’t get caught by so-called “Certified translations”. Most Countries only accept Sworn Translations for immigration purposes or legal actions. Let us do it right the first time as we have since 1988.
• Legal Translation – We can handle large volumes as for the Asbestosis Case in Britain in 2002 against the London-based mining company, Cape Plc. Contracts for the general public, as for Microsoft, are translated in user-friendly language.
• Educational – Publishers like Shuter and Shooter, Butterworth, Jacklin and New Generation have made use of our services, so give us a try.
• Agricultural - Farmer’s Weekly, Effective Farming and the Department of Agriculture entrusted us with translation work for them so we know how to talk to farmers.
• Technical – We have been working with BayanTech, Egypt for a number of years translating on-screen instructions for Companies like Samsung and can do your translations expertly.
• Religious – As members of one of the Bible Society’s teams we have the experience to translate your text correctly.
• Literary – With many years of academic and practical experience we will convey the X-factor in your writing.
If you want to ensure your documents have that X-factor, let us edit them for you
Click here to download TranslationXchange
's full profile.