Dear visitor, welcome to my webpage. Let me introduce myself. I am a professional translator and interpreter Stanislava Adamcová Balajová, MBA. I am based in Slovakia and have operated on the Slovak market since 2001. For more than 13 years I have been gathering experience, which makes me able to provide you with top quality language services.
My company is registered supplier of the European Union.
I cooperate with providers and clients of 43 countries throughout the world. I specialize on many different types of document translation services (legal, medical, technical, financial, and others).
I also provide website translation and software localization, as well as video game localization services.
I cooperate with freelance linguists, translators, interpreters, proofreaders, quality assurance managers, and web programmers, all with a solid professional background in language translation and interpreting. Providing high-quality services to individuals and all types of companies ranging from small businesses to large companies around the world. I am freelancer and except of Russian language, I do translations myself.
Let me mention some facts about my language profeciency:
- Slovak/Czech language - I am a native speaker born and rised in former Czechoslovakia. I come from bilingual family.
- English language - 7 years study at CityU, Seattle (in English language) where I recieved my MBA degree.
- followed by translation practice (14 years).
- English state language proficiency examination taken in Slovakia.
- Italian language - 5 years working in the filed of international affairs, in Italy,
- CILS Exam
- followed by translation practice. (9 years)
- Russian language - close cooperation with Russian native speaker, translation professional.
- German language - close cooperation with German native speaker, translation professional.
- French lanuage- close cooperation with French native speaker, translation professional.